More Jobs for China

Yes, BIG CAPITAL just loves to do business where Unions are illegal, and workers have no rights and work like dogs.

China is heaven for fascists.

I just mentioned this on another thread, but there is a rumour here that some European banks wil downgrade US investments if Romney wins because his eonomic policies aren't seen as being conducive to foreign investment.

Some of that money will inevitably seep into Asia and Africa.

I just mentioned this on another thread, but there is a rumour here that some European banks wil downgrade US investments if Romney wins because his eonomic policies aren't seen as being conducive to foreign investment.

Some of that money will inevitably seep into Asia and Africa.
well that would not be good to seen. But i am sure romney whatever i think of his dated policies will want improve job growth. But just cutting as has been shown back here in united kingdom does not mean job growth. has to be a balance.

More American companies are investing in China...
--and that's the only way we can have a 'trade surplus'.

Work with me. People can buy'n'sell goods, and people can buy'n'sell factories. A 'trade surplus' is people sell goods, and that means they have to buy foreign factories.
ts.png

Payments always balance; no way around it.

Yes, BIG CAPITAL just loves to do business where Unions are illegal,

so true!! capitalism makes businesses slaves to consumers who demand the lowest possible price and the highest possible standard of living.

and workers have no rights and work like dogs.

the beauty of capitalism is that workers have all the rights. They can quit and work for the person paying the highest wage and with the best conditions possible. This is exactly why the Chinese are getting rich faster than anyone in human history. For example, in 1985 they bought 5000 cars now they buy 20 million a year. Capitalsim is incredible. It reversed 10,000 years in 10 years!!

Liberals lack the IQ to understand it though

China is heaven for fascists.

perfectly stupid and liberal!! China's government is getting smaller not larger! They have more freedom and less liberal fascism than ever!!

A liberal is too stupid to read the papers too???

Forum List

Back