More Items From China Recalled!

Should We Boycott or Ban Toys From China?

• Total voters

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
I was just watching MSNBC and now there are childrens bib's and certain clothing pieces being recalled for lead based paint. It appears to be major labels like Fisher Price/Mattel and others. If anyone can find the list please post it here as I know a lot of us have kids here.

What in the hell is going on with China? First Pet Food, Then Human Food, Then Tires now Childrens Toys, do youo think we should boycott items made in China? Couldn't there possibly be a link to Terrorism? This is happening way to often to say opppssss it's an accident.

How do you think our country should get around this problem? I think we need to start putting money into American Businesses and raise the import tax pretty high. We can also give the companies here in the US tax breaks and other advantages to get them back here.

Just because it's made here doesn't mean it's good.
I agree... I will always buy american when the quality is equal or better.

my family has a VW Jetta and a Toyota Camry.

and my mother drives a Jag.

The Chiniese government is evil.

I was just watching MSNBC and now there are childrens bib's and certain clothing pieces being recalled for lead based paint. It appears to be major labels like Fisher Price/Mattel and others. If anyone can find the list please post it here as I know a lot of us have kids here.

What in the hell is going on with China? First Pet Food, Then Human Food, Then Tires now Childrens Toys, do youo think we should boycott items made in China? Couldn't there possibly be a link to Terrorism? This is happening way to often to say opppssss it's an accident.

How do you think our country should get around this problem? I think we need to start putting money into American Businesses and raise the import tax pretty high. We can also give the companies here in the US tax breaks and other advantages to get them back here.

Forum List

Back