More israeli racism - police to halt Arab Jerusalem event

The Palestinians are the decendents of invaders.

The Israelis are simply trying to re-establish the Biblical borders given to them by God 3500 years ago.

That includes the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

This will end when that entire land is emptied of one side or the other.

I say the world needs to evacuate and re-establish all Palestinians to another place and give the Israelis back their God-given borders.

For the record: I'm a Christian liberal.

"god given"

:lol:

and yet we make fun of "72 virgins" muslim..... classic irony.

I say the world needs to evacuate and re-establish all Palestinians to another place
Where? As far as I can tell they don't actually exist other than as a collection of Arabic people that claimed the name Palistinian. Also, no one seems to want them.

kinda like the JEWS, eh? it's not lost on anyone that Rome:jews::Israel:palestineans.

Excellent point Like the jews----like MANY people Like the PURITANS who were not tolerated in England Like the Catholics who were murdered by england's BLOODY MARY etc etc. It is very clear that some people SHOULD not live together The latest news from YEMEN----a land which jews have inhabited for MORE THAN 2500 years-----will be losing its last few hundred jews very soon. They are persecuted there by the LAND THIEVES who stole yemen ----from them and are finally ALL LEAVING after more than 1000 years of oppression. I agree----they story of persecution and oppression is -----"LIKE THE JEWS' All decent people reject that oppression and understand that ALL people are ENTITLED to safety in a land with their own bretheren. I agree that just as YEMEN---no longer harbors any christian population (at one time there was a ROBUST christian presence there) and will soon lose its last jew------so should ISRAEL be free of muslims-----YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!!!
JUST LIKE THE JEWS!!!!!!!

Again, you are totally wrong. By your standard we'd still have segregation here in the US. Sorry, jew. Excuses for partitions don't sell to an ACTUAL WESTERN NATION in the year 2009. You should have played that hand 40 years ago. You see, WE HERE IN AN ACTUAL DEMOCRATIC NATION understand what equality despite stone age burning bush myths means to a pluralistic population. Maybe you should spend less time being an ironic nazi jew and more time trying to figure out why the only vector to peace is through sharing israel with more than the new master race.

Now I know why you're such a prick Shit Gun........

You're a soul less bastard who doesn't believe in God.

No wonder you love islam ya 'tard.

Again, you are totally wrong. By your standard we'd still have segregation here in the US. Sorry, jew. Excuses for partitions don't sell to an ACTUAL WESTERN NATION in the year 2009. You should have played that hand 40 years ago. You see, WE HERE IN AN ACTUAL DEMOCRATIC NATION understand what equality despite stone age burning bush myths means to a pluralistic population. Maybe you should spend less time being an ironic nazi jew and more time trying to figure out why the only vector to peace is through sharing israel with more than the new master race.

I am so GLAD that you agree that exclusivism IS ANTI AMERICAN and that all decent americans DEMAND the establishment of churches, synagogues and hindu temples in Saudi arabia----for synagogues----the best place would be Medina-----I am so happy you support excavations to discover sites of ancient synagogues in Medina so that they can be re-built------YOU ARE A TRUE AMERICAN

A Temple in Medina?

Rather see Medina and Mecca be treated like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Then, pave over both of 'em and put up a Wal-Mart in the center.

Now I know why you're such a prick Shit Gun........

You're a soul less bastard who doesn't believe in God.

No wonder you love islam ya 'tard.

yea dude.. it sure does take the belif in a jewish zombie to "have a soul".... Say, "allah is a demon" boy... having much luck with any evidence that you can link, lately? Or, is all of your off time caught up in reliving the barrel duty days with your old cockmates from the navy?

I am so GLAD that you agree that exclusivism IS ANTI AMERICAN and that all decent americans DEMAND the establishment of churches, synagogues and hindu temples in Saudi arabia----for synagogues----the best place would be Medina-----I am so happy you support excavations to discover sites of ancient synagogues in Medina so that they can be re-built------YOU ARE A TRUE AMERICAN

Saudi Arabia isn't a self proclaimed WESTERN NATION, now is it? Funny how your kind NEVER stray from the path though... Let me go ahead and show you how predictable you are:

1. scream antisemite
2. Deflect criticism at a muslim nation
3. repeat 1 and 2 while refusing to admit how you would react if your jewish ass were held over the same fire HERE as you hold arabs over in israel.

see? now i've saved you about 4 pages in rebuttals. Feel free to update your mosad handbook.

ps, Being an American doesn't require blind zionist support no matter how many John Hagee shows you've seen on TBN, dude. I know I know, zionist.. reality is antisemitic like that.

A Temple in Medina?

Rather see Medina and Mecca be treated like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Then, pave over both of 'em and put up a Wal-Mart in the center.

Funny... i'm sure they thought the same way about our world trade center. I guess your ironic stupidity really DOES make the world go around! Eye for an Eye, indeed!

:rofl:

Do you know what eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth REALLY means Shit Gun?

I'll give you a hint......it's a Jewish thought.......

Do you know what eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth REALLY means Shit Gun?

I'll give you a hint......it's a Jewish thought.......

I am quite aware.. but i'd LOVE to hear your take on it. I'm sure there are demons and muslim devils involved. Maybe some navy-flashback pirates and a whole lot of manly chest hair. Hell, someone call James Cameron! AgayBS the scholar is about to tell an epic tale of homoeroticism and confused buddah loving christians!

:lol:

So.....in other words.....you don't know.

Nice you can admit your ignorance.

Well don't just tease me, DEMON FINDER! Tell your story so that I can have another layer of hilarious reasons to laugh at you! Go ahead! I'm curious to hear what kind of Reading Rainbow take on the "eye for an eye" concept you have brewing in that gay little brain of yours!

:cool:

Forum List

Back