More Israeli Ingenuity

it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine,

it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine,

Well I will certainly admit the Zionist treatment of the Palestinians has been a disastrous mistake in fueling this endless conflict but I don't see how peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so Palestinians can remain in Israel has prejudiced their civil & religious rights.

We all notice how you Don't see, Force is the only thing you'll understand:flameth:

Oh, so please educate me how Israel's peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel has prejudiced their civil & religious rights. Thank you sir.

We all notice how you Don't see, Force is the only thing you'll understand:flameth:

Who is it that has started every war with Israel, just look at the numbers of illegal weapons fired at Israeli children since 2005 and where they came from

Fanger is such a barrel of laughs. Must be his Muslim personality. All he wants to do when he comes to this forum is demonize Israel like good haters do, and consequently he overlooks the good that Israel does.

My Name is Israel

Does anyone think that even with fanger constantly demonizing Israel that he would turn down one of the medical or technological advances coming out of Israel?. Maybe he is jealous of Israeli ingenuity because he can't come up with anything himself which would benefit other people.

Fanger is such a barrel of laughs. Must be his Muslim personality. All he wants to do when he comes to this forum is demonize Israel like good haters do, and consequently he overlooks the good that Israel does.

My Name is Israel

Does anyone think that even with fanger constantly demonizing Israel that he would turn down one of the medical or technological advances coming out of Israel?. Maybe he is jealous of Israeli ingenuity because he can't come up with anything himself which would benefit other people.

Well, maybe the Zionists should encourage Fanger an opportunity to educate them to all of the Palestinian contributions to the world.

A Palestinian contribution to the world. would be the elimination of the Zionist entity currently occupying Al Quds

A Palestinian contribution to the world. would be the elimination of the Zionist entity currently occupying Al Quds

Wishful thinking as it will never happen, they will never have the numbers to do it. And the west will turn on islam if they tried and will wipe them all out

Spoken like a good Muslim, fanger. The mullah at your mosque would give you kudos for learning your lessons well at your madreassa. Not only was fanger the top student in memorizing the Koran, but the top hater of the Jews.

Oh PLEASE, try that.

Yes it would give the islamonazi's something to whinge about for the next 100 years as they pick up the pieces of their destroyed lands

It already is so Palestinian to use their ingenuity to try to annihilate Israel while destroying themselves. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Forum List

Back