More Islamaphobia

Sorry bout that,

1. They will kill you.
2. Just for posting pictures of muhammed.
3. So,......
4. One day you will have to ask yourself, "Why do I have to live under this crap?"
5. And when and if you ever do, then you will have to figure out what to do about it.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am bumfuddled that a major US newspaper would pull a cartoon like this. I dun even see how any Muslim could find it offensive.

This is bullshit. When did our press become such pussies?

When islam became such a radical, bigoted, cold blooded killing machine.

It reminds me of when Christians get all bent when they see art work that they deem to be sacrilege.

Non-Muslims: Some are afraid to publish anything deemed offensive, others blame Islam for the self-censorship of non-Muslims.

Me: :lol:

Most Muslims may be moderate, but they certainly don't flinch at the idea of radicals killing in the name of the prophet.

The cult of Islam is not moderate. Muslims who do not murder infidels are not true Muhammadans.

But the Vast majority of them can and do blend into our society. It is just a small minority of Radicals who are so uptight that printing a cartoon causes them to call for heads to roll, that is the real problem.

That has yet to be proven. The so called majority allows the so called minority to speak for them.

Sorry I can not agree with Blaming 1 Billion Plus Muslims for the words and actions of a Minority.

1 billion Muslims read from a piece of junk called the Quran that calls for the slaughter of the infidel and the beating of women.

It reminds me of when Christians get all bent when they see art work that they deem to be sacrilege.

You are so right, we Christians are just as bad as the Muslims. Which is why no one dares to mock Jesus, or the Baptists, or the Catholic Church.

:cuckoo:

Most Muslims may be moderate, but they certainly don't flinch at the idea of radicals killing in the name of the prophet.

The cult of Islam is not moderate. Muslims who do not murder infidels are not true Muhammadans.

What a genius idea...define a religion as you wish, so that you can condemn it. Why didn't I think of this? "Muslims who do not commit murder are not true followers of Islam." You really have outdone yourself in the goofy bullshit written on the 'net today, Marc.

You are so right, we Christians are just as bad as the Muslims. Which is why no one dares to mock Jesus, or the Baptists, or the Catholic Church.

:cuckoo:

Some religions (prolly most) have had their extremists. We should mock whoever is mock-worthy. Dun like the rough and tumble of the US?

Dun be here. I ain't relinquishing the US press to some religious version of Miss Manners.

Stop with the bullshit Jos. Molly Norris "Everyone Draw Mohammed Day" is in hiding. The death threats were real, and her life is over. The threat against South Park was real.

The Virginia man who warned on a radical Islamic website that the creators of the cartoon series “South Park” will be targeted for death for their caricature of the Prophet Muhammad has been arrested on charges that he provided material support to the terrorist organization Al Shabab, federal officials said Wednesday.

American jihadi who threatened “South Park” creators arrested on terrorism charge Hot Air

The Washington Post feared for the safety of its employees. That's not irrational. But this shit has got to stop.

Creeping sharia works in many, many ways. Self censorship is just one.

Stop with the bullshit Jos. Molly Norris "Everyone Draw Mohammed Day" is in hiding. The death threats were real, and her life is over. The threat against South Park was real.

The Virginia man who warned on a radical Islamic website that the creators of the cartoon series “South Park” will be targeted for death for their caricature of the Prophet Muhammad has been arrested on charges that he provided material support to the terrorist organization Al Shabab, federal officials said Wednesday.

American jihadi who threatened “South Park” creators arrested on terrorism charge Hot Air

The Washington Post feared for the safety of its employees. That's not irrational. But this shit has got to stop.

Creeping sharia works in many, many ways. Self censorship is just one.
LOL so an American man, Zachary Adam Chesser, says bad things might happen, at some point, to someone, maybe. and you run and hide, chicken little?

Do your fucking homework.

Zachary Adam Chesser, aka Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee, admitted to federal agents that he attempted on two occasions to travel to Somalia to join Al Shabab as a foreign fighter. After he was stopped from boarding a flight from New York to Uganda on July 10, Chesser, 20, allegedly admitted that he intended to travel from Uganda to Somalia.

Chesser, of Fairfax County, Va., attempted to board the plane with his infant son; court records allege he intended to use his son as part of his cover to avoid detection.

Via the Jawa Report, here’s the DOJ press release. A sinister coincidence to an already sinister story: The al-Shabab suicide bombings in Uganda that killed more than 70 people occurred just one day after Chesser’s scheduled flight

Yes, he is an AMERICAN Muslim. Imagine that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back