More insanity from the left

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
May 13, 2009
Big Hollywood » Blog Archive » Garofalo Complains: American Media Too Conservative, Walks Off Stage

GAROFALO: The, mostly the media in the States is much more to the right. I mean there is almost no liberal outlet for news commentary or editorializing.

Here's some comments from folks in the UK.

Comment from: Mike [Visitor]
Garofalo is utterly talentless. What a loser.
Permalink 2009-07-19 @ 16:44

Comment from: Claire [Visitor]
So Garofalo goes on a talk show to complain about liberals not having a voice in America. Immediately after the show she gets a stage all to herself for half an hour to say anything she pleases and what does she do? She walks off the stage after only 10 minutes. BRILLIANT! She’s such an arse!
Permalink 2009-07-19 @ 19:36

Comment from: V. Shan [Visitor]
Fabulous! The UK also sees her for the no talent hack she is. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person.
Permalink 2009-07-19 @ 19:37

Comment from: Dan and Teri [Visitor]
Janeanes performance was an utter shambles. She should give British audiences more credit, we understood the ‘jokes’ perfectly, just didn’t laugh at them. However it meant Ed Byrne had an extended performance which was the highlight of the festival so thank you Janeane.
Permalink 2009-07-19 @ 21:46

So is there any liberals here dumb enough to support Garofalo?

Conservatives give so much credit to people like this on the left just by acknowledging them, the same as those on the left give much more credit to Conservative pundits they complain about all the time.

Big Hollywood » Blog Archive » Garofalo Complains: American Media Too Conservative, Walks Off Stage

GAROFALO: The, mostly the media in the States is much more to the right. I mean there is almost no liberal outlet for news commentary or editorializing.

looney_left1_1.jpg

I'm considered "the left," but who is Garafono?

An actress. Most notibly as the Bowler from the Ben Stiller Movie Mystery Men or from Must Love Dogs and an Abortion Clinic Doctor in the Kevin Smith\View Asknew Movie Dogma.

I found a video of this article on Youtube I can post if you want.

New Topics

Forum List

Back