More incredible liberal media bias. MSNBC says obama "perfect american"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Chris Matthews is a racist - his policy is to never criticise a black president.

Chris Matthews: 'Obama Is the Perfect Father, the Perfect Husband, the Perfect American' | NewsBusters.org

By Noel Sheppard | July 17, 2012 | 18:27

MATTHEWS: He’s never not only broken any law, he’s never done anything wrong? He’s the perfect father, the perfect husband, the perfect American. And all they do is trash the guy. And it’s impossible for me to believe they would have said the same things about a Walter Mondale or a Jimmy Carter or a Bill Clinton. There’s an ethnic piece to this. It’s very hard to nail it down because they always cover it in ideology. But I’ve never heard anybody in this country call its opponent regularly anti-American or non-American.

Last edited:
Chris Matthews is a racist - his policy is to never criticise a black president.

Chris Matthews: 'Obama Is the Perfect Father, the Perfect Husband, the Perfect American' | NewsBusters.org

MATTHEWS: He’s never not only broken any law, he’s never done anything wrong? He’s the perfect father, the perfect husband, the perfect American. And all they do is trash the guy. And it’s impossible for me to believe they would have said the same things about a Walter Mondale or a Jimmy Carter or a Bill Clinton. There’s an ethnic piece to this. It’s very hard to nail it down because they always cover it in ideology. But I’ve never heard anybody in this country call its opponent regularly anti-American or non-American.

mathews calls obama big daddy.

Funny you went the black route. Butthurt?

Chris Matthews is a goddamned idiot that gets sexually excited every time Obama's image comes to mind. He gets all tingly in his legs. He swoons and salivates like Pavlov's dogs.

He doesn't care that Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

Why shouldn't he? The left does it as regularly as a bowel movement. If ya get my drift.

• Banned
Tweety has it all wrong. If obozo was white he'd have been impeached long ago. Obozo is the BENEFICIARY of racism.

Why shouldn't he? The left does it as regularly as a bowel movement. If ya get my drift.

Sure, blame someone else for his actions. Go with that.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-for-team-obamas-bain-trap-2.html#post5640915

No one is responsible for their actions according to Wiwwow Twee

Last edited:

Matthews used to put forth a bit of effort to appear objective, at least now and then. But once Obama came on the scene, Chris went completely over the edge. Now he's as hardcore and unhinged as nearly anyone, maybe Schultz and Bashir are worse. Matthews is now worth watching just to make sure my Hyperbole Meter™ is operating properly.

Matthews used to put forth a bit of effort to appear objective, at least now and then. But once Obama came on the scene, Chris went completely over the edge. Now he's as hardcore and unhinged as nearly anyone, maybe Schultz and Bashir are worse. Matthews is now worth watching just to make sure my Hyperbole Meter™ is operating properly.

"We're all neo-cons now."
(MSNBC's Chris Matthews, 4/9/03)

And just what ethnicity do YOU think Matthews was referring to, dipshit?

And just what ethnicity do YOU think Matthews was referring to, dipshit?

asian? its always brought up when minorites are spoken about? How many times have the black people brought up the asian statitics? oh wait asians are never brought up. Everyone forgetting the poor asians.

[
asian? its always brought up when minorites are spoken about? How many times have the black people brought up the asian statitics? oh wait asians are never brought up. Everyone forgetting the poor asians.

I note your sarcasm. Asians are never mentioned when the subject is race because liberals can't explain why racism holds back blacks and latins but not asians.

Matthews has made stupid into an art form.

I used to listen to Matthews when he got his first show. He would ask a yes or no question with a liberal and a conservative answer and have people call in. Invariably his listers would choose the conservative answer by 60% to 80% and he was constantly amazed and baffled with the resonse.

I seem to recall him condemning Clinton for his infidelity, but someone must have got to him ever since he got that thrill up his leg.

On edit, apparently Matthews thinks smoking and snorting was legal when Obama did it.

Last edited:
Matthews doesn't remember the 8 years Bush was POTUS apparently.

That's a disaster we all will remember for generations to come.

President Obama is the American Dream come true. VERY modest background, no family money to pay his way, got where he is with his own hard work instead of on daddy's shirttails. The same is true of our incredible First Lady.

You cannot say that about Mittens or the shrub. Nor can you say it about the Kochs or most of the other Rs.

Yes, like many people, he dabbled in drugs but, unlike your example, is not an alcoholic or drug abuser. The delightful Obama daughters are too young to have pulled the incredible stunts the Bush girls were known for but I'm sure no one can imagine either of them standing on a stage, holding a baby over their belly to try to lie about being pregnant and unmarried or running up and down hotel hallways naked and drunk and stoned.

If you are looking for a balanced report on anything MSNBC is the very last place I would go. Mathews does more with less and even Dan Abrams and Al Sharpton. The last deccent show on MSNBC was Imus in the Morning.

Forum List

Back