MORE increased racism by jews against arabs..

Listen, when I want a lesson on cock smoking i'll yank your chain. Until then, go ahead and scream jooo hating antisemite while I KEEP posting articles that prove my point. It's perfectly fine with me if your stupid ass can't see what kind of shit you ALLOW to happen. Like I said... tiiiiiiiiiime it's on my side.

:thup:

Mick Jagger has joined the board.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ44q_5uMM4[/ame]

Do you need to see articles about STILL MORE RISING RACISM IN ISRAEL? Oh wait.. I posted them and your bitch ass missed it while on your way to your daily muslim burning!

I thought I smacked you down on that one, since you convenientlhy omitted the part of the article that said there was also rising racism AGAINST Israelis.

Funny how you ignored that.

you might want to dig u that thread and read it again.. 7 jewish victims doesn't hold a canlde in the wind of 70 arab victims. Hell, you do realize that even white people were still being criminally victimized during segregation too, eh? How many victimized white people should it have taken to validate pre-60s southern racism?

you changed the subject...you do that when you're caught.

you made a comment about jewish racism rising. i pointed out that you ignored the part where it said arab racism had increased too. now you want to move the goalposts to talk about how many people died at a particular time.

sorry i can't help it if jews fight better.

still doesn't mean anyone is entitled to a do-over. you think mexico is entitled to cali and texas? didn't think so.

the pals should have agreed to a peace deal when they were getting 98% of what they wanted. sorry if they were holding out for the percentage where Israel disappears.

Again, I won't offer apologies for Israeli's refusing to die for you.

I thought I smacked you down on that one, since you convenientlhy omitted the part of the article that said there was also rising racism AGAINST Israelis.

Funny how you ignored that.

you might want to dig u that thread and read it again.. 7 jewish victims doesn't hold a canlde in the wind of 70 arab victims. Hell, you do realize that even white people were still being criminally victimized during segregation too, eh? How many victimized white people should it have taken to validate pre-60s southern racism?

you changed the subject...you do that when you're caught.

you made a comment about jewish racism rising. i pointed out that you ignored the part where it said arab racism had increased too. now you want to move the goalposts to talk about how many people died at a particular time.

sorry i can't help it if jews fight better.

still doesn't mean anyone is entitled to a do-over. you think mexico is entitled to cali and texas? didn't think so.

the pals should have agreed to a peace deal when they were getting 98% of what they wanted. sorry if they were holding out for the percentage where Israel disappears.

Again, I won't offer apologies for Israeli's refusing to die for you.

I didn't change the subject at all. the thread was about a RISE in racism with an obligatory mention of racism against jews. Go read the article. Hell, when you cried about how I didn't give EQUAL TIME to the 7 :)lol:) cases of jews as 70 victimized arabs THIS little tangent is the product. I'm not the one trying so hard to deflect into another subject, princess...

heres the basic math for you:

Increased JEWISH racism = 70
Increased ARAB racism = 7

A difference by a factor of 10. And THIS is what you'd present as equivalent? :lol: Of course you would.

"JEWS FIGHT BETTER"? :rofl: yea.. OK.. :thup: It takes a REAL BRAVE JEW to hide behind state based racism while picking on their ****** class... Lord fucking knows how Emmet Till's killers "JUST FIGHT BETTER"!

:cuckoo:

ps, princess.... Citizenship in Texas and Cali are not a matter of ETHNIC BACKGROUND... Do you want to tell me that you support the exact same equality that mexicans AND whites share in California and Texas applied to jews AND ARABS in israel? Yea, I didn't think you'd want to go deeper than calling me a joooooo hating antisemite. :lol:

No, what you should be sorry for is supporting the idea that israel will cease to exist if it's not dominated by jews. Your position has a lot in common with a certain infamous governor of a southern state.

and, who the hell asks israel to die for US? Historically, that is a matter of being 100% opposite. I would ask you to name the last jew to die for an American but I'm betting you are still stumped on naming the jewish founding father.

BTW, hatred of Muslims isn't racism.

And when Jews start joining up with Neo Nazis the way the rabble rousers of Islam do, and ganging up on Muslims in the streets of France, and blowing up trains in Europe....

THEN I'll believe Jews are "racist".

BTW, hatred of Muslims isn't racism.

:lol:

thank the chosen christ that hatred of JEWS IS THOUGH, EH?

clearly, your standard of belief rival that of Walt Disney.

Boring.

And sad. Anti-semitism is on the rise, loser. More Jews are being attacked than have been in years.

Boring.

And sad. Anti-semitism is on the rise, loser. More Jews are being attacked than have been in years.

thankfully, ONLY attacked jews hit your radar, eh baba?

read the OP. 7 to 70. funny how the only racism you WONT accept is antisemitism.

Last edited:
And please tell me why americans should give a shit about people that do this and allow it (authorities) to happen in their country:

What do you expect when we contribute to their destruction and celebrate it in the streets? Shit like this happens here frequently:

Muslim TV : Zionists celebrate the death of Gaza children

I'd link to the video on Youtube, but they've removed it. :rolleyes:

What a group of morons (on the video), a lot of them don't even know what they re talking about (wiping Gaza of the map). It is really sad when the distinction between civilian and military fades away. It also makes me angry on Hamas for abusing the population for its own goals, by them operating among civilians (+ abusing them) makes it even worse for the perception by the Israelis: the abuse of civilians for military purposes like Hamas own version of the Hitlerjugend ( Hamas camp: Sun, fun ... indoctrination / What Palestinians view as respite from poverty, Israelis call terror training for youth ) and the use of schools (like the example of the UN school) , ... for military purposes. I also don't understand why so many muslims around the world still support Hamas, do they really hate palestinians? Or do they also like to abuse the palestinian lives for religious/political reasons? Anyone with even a bit of a brain knows that Hamas is not good for the palestinian people on the long run, because war will not give the palestinians anything else than misery.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back