MORE increased racism by jews against arabs..

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
'Racist incidents on the rise in Israel'

There was a dramatic rise in the number of "racist acts" by Jews against Arabs in Israel as well as a lesser but still significant rise in racism against Jews by all sectors this past year compared to the previous year, according to a report by the Haifa-based Mossawa-The Advocacy Center for Arab Citizens in Israel.

There were 70 attacks on Arabs or Arab property by Jewish citizens from March 2008 to March 2009, a 10-fold increase from the previous year, according to the 2009 Mossawa racism report that was based on field research and police reports.

Most of the attacks resulted in damage to persons and/or property, it said. The latest report includes the October 2008 riots in Acre, where several Arab homes were attacked or burned. About 80 people in 15 cases were forced to leave their homes as a result of the attacks, including some who still had not returned as of March, the report said.

Please Follow Copyright Guidelines

'Racist incidents on the rise in Israel' | Israel | Jerusalem Post

It is hard for the Jewish people to stay civil, when dealing with a unevolved savage people as the Arab.

Last edited:
I'll try and act similarly civil when dealing with you.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said in his first speech in his new position, on March 31, that he was committed to the Declaration of Independence "as a whole, including the promise for complete equality between all the citizens of the state, regardless of religion, race or gender. Our concern will be for all the citizens of Israel: Jews, Arabs, Druse, Muslims, Christians and Circassians."

To Arab citizens, Netanyahu said, "You will find me a loyal partner in your integration into Israel's society and economy. I believe in this aim, and I will act in this direction."

The prime minister has also announced the establishment of a subcommittee to deal with minority issues, a spokesman said on Monday, and has appointed a minister for minority affairs, Avishay Braverman.
So apparently he is trying to deal with any issues that are causing the rift.

It is hard for the Jewish people to stay civil, when dealing with a unevolved savage people as the Arab.

It's not that they're uncivilized. As in every other place where people have strife, I'm sure there is distrust and anger on both sides.

My problem is he forgot to bold and enlarge the font on THIS part of his article:

as well as a lesser but still significant rise in racism against Jews by all sectors this past year compared to the previous year

And he also fails to acknowledge that at least they try to deal with the issue in Israel. I'm sure he'll be pleased to let us know when the pals make similar efforts....

I would hold my breath pendig those efforts, but I'm afraid blue isn't my color.

you know damn well that blue is your color.

israeli-flag.jpg

and, let's be honest here... Look at the miniscule number of violence AGAINST JEWS compared to the giant friggin LEAP IN VIOLENCE AGAINST ARABS. Is this another case where you deflect the reality of zionist racism in israel with what is specifically called a MARGINAL increase against jews? Good grief, Are 6 million dead jews from the holocaust forgiven because a jew may have murdered a German prior to 1945? Of course not. Stop being disingenuous.

In addition, Mossawa recorded a 150% rise in racist acts (from 6 to 14) against Jews perpetrated by all sectors from March 2008 to March 2009 compared to the previous year

70 attacks on Arabs or Arab property by Jewish citizens

7 more instances of violence against jews versus 70 attacks on arabs. Yea, I"M the one being obtuse here.

:lol:

Inventions of the Islamic Golden Age
burka_graduation.jpg

I unfairly expected you to be able to read and comprehend the article. That's way too demanding of someone of such cognitive paucity, isn't it, dipshit?

Hey shogun, what is the point in you telling your one sided story all the time? (Jews evil, arabs good)

We (most people on this forum) know that you only care about the suffering of the muslim arabs and that you don't give a shit about jews being killed, that you think that the jews are the biggest racists on this planet. The more you defy reality, the less people are going to take you serious: it is just hypocritical only to call out the Israelis as the biggest racists (like they re the only ones being racist) on this planet because we all know how tolerant the Islamic arab countries are. How long will a western foreigner in Gaza survive? How many christians can come to live in Egypt/Syria/Iran/... and may build a church there? How are Christians in Egypt treated? How are muslims who convert to another religion treated? Ah yeah, these are things you don't like to discuss because you don't care about racism when it comes to non-arabs/muslims: which (one sided view on racism) makes you look like a racist, because if you knew anything about racism then you would know that it is NOT one sided.

And please tell me why americans should give a shit about people that do this and allow it (authorities) to happen in their country:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMOZvbYJMvU&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
Gee...two people who have been set at each other's throats cannot get along?

That's not very christian of them, is it?

Why can't they be like we are here in America?

Perhaps they just need more guns before they can be a civil society.

Do you need to see articles about STILL MORE RISING RACISM IN ISRAEL? Oh wait.. I posted them and your bitch ass missed it while on your way to your daily muslim burning! Hey, if you want to get all melodramatic and put words in my mouth so that YOU can personally feel better about you outright double standard on racism then so be it. The world is filled with people like you. People who allow holocausts to happen as long as you identify with the ones doing the killing. It's cool though, bitchsauce... Tiiiiiiime is on my side.. yes it is...

Clinton says Israel risks losing support on Iran

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton cautioned Israel's right-wing government on Thursday that it risked losing Arab support for fighting any threats from Iran if it shuns Palestinian peace talks.

Signaling U.S. impatience with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's reticence over peace talks, Clinton said Arab nations had made clear to her that Israel must be committed to the Palestinian peace process if it wants help countering Iran.

Clinton says Israel risks losing support on Iran | Politics | Reuters

put that in your little jewish heebpipe and smoke it, pussyclot.

Do you need to see articles about STILL MORE RISING RACISM IN ISRAEL? Oh wait.. I posted them and your bitch ass missed it while on your way to your daily muslim burning!

I thought I smacked you down on that one, since you convenientlhy omitted the part of the article that said there was also rising racism AGAINST Israelis.

Funny how you ignored that.

Do you need to see articles about STILL MORE RISING RACISM IN ISRAEL? Oh wait.. I posted them and your bitch ass missed it while on your way to your daily muslim burning!

I thought I smacked you down on that one, since you convenientlhy omitted the part of the article that said there was also rising racism AGAINST Israelis.

Funny how you ignored that.

you might want to dig u that thread and read it again.. 7 jewish victims doesn't hold a canlde in the wind of 70 arab victims. Hell, you do realize that even white people were still being criminally victimized during segregation too, eh? How many victimized white people should it have taken to validate pre-60s southern racism?

Do you need to see articles about STILL MORE RISING RACISM IN ISRAEL? Oh wait.. I posted them and your bitch ass missed it while on your way to your daily muslim burning! Hey, if you want to get all melodramatic and put words in my mouth so that YOU can personally feel better about you outright double standard on racism then so be it. The world is filled with people like you. People who allow holocausts to happen as long as you identify with the ones doing the killing. It's cool though, bitchsauce... Tiiiiiiime is on my side.. yes it is...

Clinton says Israel risks losing support on Iran

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton cautioned Israel's right-wing government on Thursday that it risked losing Arab support for fighting any threats from Iran if it shuns Palestinian peace talks.

Signaling U.S. impatience with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's reticence over peace talks, Clinton said Arab nations had made clear to her that Israel must be committed to the Palestinian peace process if it wants help countering Iran.

Clinton says Israel risks losing support on Iran | Politics | Reuters

What double standard? I know the Israelis did a lot wrong and I acknowledge that the israel is racist (generally speaking): my point is that the arabs are also racist (generally speaking), but you don't mention them do you? So much for your "double standard" argument and what about your double standard? Are you making yourself look like an even bigger hyppocrite?

And what do you mean about Iran, do you want Iran to get a nuke? Btw, Israel wil get support from the US when and if Iran poses a threat: I completely agree with that aproach, we don't need to be in Iran now: we have already a mess in Iraq, the US will probably bomb Iran itself if Iran keeps pushing it further: the patience of the american people and the Obama administration will run out at some point if the approach with Iran doesn't show any progress.

You sound like a kid, you should leave that language with your age group and not here with the grown ups. And another thing: I m not jewish.

And for gods sake, read a history book about what a holocaust is because it is not what you think that it is.

Last edited:
Listen, when I want a lesson on cock smoking i'll yank your chain. Until then, go ahead and scream jooo hating antisemite while I KEEP posting articles that prove my point. It's perfectly fine with me if your stupid ass can't see what kind of shit you ALLOW to happen. Like I said... tiiiiiiiiiime it's on my side.

:thup:

7 jewish victims vs 70 arab victims. If you think some obligatory attempt to pamper jews will deflate the staggering difference of this tangible fact then so be it. Lord fucking knows your kind wouldn't know how to respond if your narrow, bleeding pussy field of vision included more than jews.

Horse_with_blinders_small.jpg

Last edited:
Listen, when I want a lesson on cock smoking i'll yank your chain. Until then, go ahead and scream jooo hating antisemite while I KEEP posting articles that prove my point. It's perfectly fine with me if your stupid ass can't see what kind of shit you ALLOW to happen. Like I said... tiiiiiiiiiime it's on my side.

:thup:

Mick Jagger has joined the board.

Forum List

Back