More incompetence at the White House

Apparently the White House doesn't even understand that when you use an optical scanner your text gets a bit screwy, and you need to proofread it again.

OCR’ing directly onto the White House website So Right

Original text as it appeared on the website.

Letter from the President to G-20 Leaders | The White House

Can someone explain to me why we think these people can handle health care again?

Well, big surprise........ I mean you are talking about the same idiots who apparently didn't realize that

A) flying AFone low over NYC would scare the fuck out of some people

and

B) By using Photoshop, or similar software, one can produce a picture of AFOne vritually anywhere on the planet.

When that incident occurred, I actually emailed the WH and offered them that suggestion along with a picture I had created of AFOne flying inside one of Obama's eyeballs. They didn't respond at all.

I am waiting for rdean to pop in here and blame republicans. How long do you think it will take?

Can someone explain to me why we think these people can handle health care again?

This has what to do with healthcare? You think Obama is a bad webmaster apparently, so what. Seriously, look at how ridiculous your posts are at this point. :lol:

This has what to do with healthcare? You think Obama is a bad webmaster apparently, so what. Seriously, look at how ridiculous your posts are at this point. :lol:

No, I think Obama surrounds himself with incompetent idiots, and this is another indication of it. I do not think Obama has anything to do with designing the website, the fact that you do shows how ridiculous your posts are.

My post, by contrast, makes sense. If the experts Obama surrounds himself do not understand basic stuff like proofreading a document after scanning it, how are they going to handle something really important?

Don't worry though, it is Bush's fault. :cuckoo:

You apparently don't understand what leadership means. Leadership doesn't mean personally doing every job, it means appointing competent people and assuring that they do their jobs correctly.

Apparently the White House doesn't even understand that when you use an optical scanner your text gets a bit screwy, and you need to proofread it again.

OCR’ing directly onto the White House website So Right

Original text as it appeared on the website.

Letter from the President to G-20 Leaders | The White House

Because it works just like your refrigerator. You open the door and the light comes on.

Oh my god...this is horrible

I doubt if I could vote for Obama after this

Something like this is insignificant on its own. But in the context of a White House that seems intellectually challenged (read, downright stupid) it is emblemmatic of their incompetence on every other matter.

You apparently don't understand what leadership means. Leadership doesn't mean personally doing every job, it means appointing competent people and assuring that they do their jobs correctly.

I have to agree with Quantum Windbag in this case. If Owe Bama's cronnies can't do a simple proofreading task, what should we trust them with? All you have to do is read it to make sure it is correct. That may be too difficult for a Democrat.

Forum List

Back