More in common than you think

I never thought you capable of thinking...and your post proves it.

I have to point out that the M-60 uses the 7.62x51 NATO round and the AK-47 uses the 7.62x39 round which is NOT compatible... and of course the Texan pictured is carrying a pump shotgun, not an M-60. Remember, this is just or fun... any similarities to reality are of course, strictly coincidental... Plenty of Texans and Afghans are NOT like this... and plenty of Non-Texans and Non-Afghans are..

The difference is the one on the right thinks of you as an infidel and would slit your throat in a New York minute, the one on the left would protect you. You really should learn the difference

The difference is the one on the right thinks of you as an infidel and would slit your throat in a New York minute, the one on the left would protect you. You really should learn the difference
There are some that have found that being in the ISIS organization is not what they thought it would be, and have left..There are those that have died trying to leave....Many Muslims have come to the conclusion that ISIS is the real enemy and not Europe and the USA...

Somewhere in Syria SassyLebaneseAss is replying the same way to some poster over there who wants peace.

Do you ever comment w/o using middle school name calling? You're an old fucker...act like it

They probably would throw his dumb ass off a building rather than slit his throat.

Somewhere in Syria SassyLebaneseAss is replying the same way to some poster over there who wants peace.

Do you ever comment w/o using middle school name calling? You're an old fucker...act like it
When I'm replying to a reasonable poster yes. And I'm not old you dumb slut.

Angry people with a chip on their shoulder....Have been that way all their life...

Do you ever comment w/o using middle school name calling? You're an old fucker...e act like it
You may not be old, but you do appear extremely feeble minded.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back