More Illegal Immigrants Sending $$$ Back to Mexico

It must suck to be a country whose GDP is based primarily on money sent there from America. You'd think the little brown fuckers would be more appreciative and start naming their kids Washington, Lincoln, or Jefferson instead of Jose.

Since the overwhelming majority of Red America is not going to do those jobs, the OP is meaningless.

i think that The Trump will get it in control . Afterall , things take time and The TRUMP had bigger fish to fry and has only been President for a year . Just today The TRUMP started kicking the 'un' in the azz and the 'un' has been a pain and stealer of MY money for 50 years Carbineer .

i think that The Trump will get it in control . Afterall , things take time and The TRUMP had bigger fish to fry and has only been President for a year . Just today The TRUMP started kicking the 'un' in the azz and the 'un' has been a pain and stealer of MY money for 50 years Carbineer .
But we want the US currency to be the world currency...

So immigrants are sending more money to Mexico on Trump's watch than they did on Obama's?

Hmmm...is that why you voted for Trump?

Possibly. But it's fewer Mexicans sending more money, so it's six of one and a half dozen of the other. The idea is to stop the flow of illegals into this country, and Trump is succeeding at that.

----------------------------------------------------- these things take time and planning Carbineer . --- Haley announces $285M cut in 2018-19 UN operating budget ---

Since the overwhelming majority of Red America is not going to do those jobs, the OP is meaningless.

Exactly what jobs?

Cleaning toilets, cleaning people at convalescence home, clean your house, cleaning floors, wash dishes, wash your cars, cut your grass, wash your pets, unclogged your toilets, plant and harvest your food etc etc etc. With very low pay.

While people like you seek high wages. Just imagine what could have happened if these people doesn’t live here?
Who would do these jobs? Racist people like Pismoe?

Think about that.

The hard working illegal alien is much superior to the lazy whites like theHawk who wants high wages without having to be qualified.

Exactly what jobs?

Cleaning toilets, cleaning people at convalescence home, clean your house, cleaning floors, wash dishes, wash your cars, cut your grass, wash your pets, unclogged your toilets, plant and harvest your food etc etc etc. With very low pay.

While people like you seek high wages. Just imagine what could have happened if these people doesn’t live here?
Who would do these jobs? Racist people like Pismoe?

Think about that.
No we expect the snowflakes to do so with their useless degrees and massive student loan debts.

So immigrants are sending more money to Mexico on Trump's watch than they did on Obama's?

Hmmm...is that why you voted for Trump?
So, when something good happens, they say "it happened because of policies put in place by obama", then when something bad happens "wow, Trump sure is messing up!"

Let's at least be consistent...

Forum List

Back