More Illegal activity by States in regards families

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Just watched a news clip that stated the children that had those Nazi names were removed from their home. The report STATED that NO charges had been made of child abuse. And that the State would not say why the children were removed.

The Division of Youth and Family Services didn't comment publicly as to why the children were removed.

On the surface this seems stupid. Though the one story I saw about it the cops claimed it had nothing to do with the kids' names.

FOXNews.com - Young 'Adolf Hitler' and Two Sisters Removed From Home - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

A 3-year-old boy named Adolf Hitler and his two Nazi-named younger sisters were removed from their New Jersey home last week and placed in state custody, police said.

Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, were taken from their Holland Township, N.J., home on Friday by the state's Division of Youth and Family Services (DYFS), Sgt. John Harris of the Holland Township Police Department told FOXNews.com.

"I’ve dealt with the family for years and as far as the children are concerned, I have never had any reports of any abuse with the children," Harris said. "As far as I know, he’s always been very good with the children."

Forensic psychologist N.G. Berrill said naming a boy Hitler could be considered child abuse.

FOXNews.com - Young 'Adolf Hitler' and Two Sisters Removed From Home - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
<<<

And there you have it, they removed 3 kids from their family because some forensic psychologist doesn't like the name they gave their son.

They never should have complained about the birthday cake, no one would know, and their family would still be together. We really do live in a sick world.

No offense, but you're jumping the gun here. IN fact, the DCFS spokesperson DID NOT COMMENT on why the kids were removed from the home, nor does it state that there were no allegations of abuse. This guy will get his day in court, in front of a judge, and given that child protective agencies these days have a family preservation mandate, it is unlikely that the children will be kept in protective custody unless there is a good reason.

If it had been a black family who living off government funds who named their kids Idi Amin and Momar Kadifi, no one would give a crap about it.
It's reverse discrimination is all.

I haven't seen the actual report from the child protective services (and neither has RGS). But, presuming in advance of the facts that the state acted illegally is pretty fucking stupid.

"I’ve dealt with the family for years and as far as the children are concerned, I have never had any reports of any abuse with the children," Harris said. "As far as I know, he’s always been very good with the children."

Forensic psychologist N.G. Berrill said naming a boy Hitler could be considered child abuse.

<<<

And there you have it, they removed 3 kids from their family because some forensic psychologist doesn't like the name they gave their son.

They never should have complained about the birthday cake, no one would know, and their family would still be together. We really do live in a sick world.

Did you read the article? If you did, then you know it said:

New Jersey officials said Wednesday that it is not just a matter of names.

"DYFS would never remove a child simply based on that child's name," Bernyk said

And no where does it say that Dr. Berrill had anything to do with this case.

It did say:

Speaking generally, Bernyk said the state's "decision to remove a child is based on the safety and well being of the child and the risk to that child, and that decision is made in conjunction with the courts and the county family court judge."

This is just the White Man being pushed to the back of the bus!

Hmmm .............
You keep telling yourself that! Man the white man has it so hard these days. What with making more then any other group of people on average! Give me a break!

Forum List

Back