More Homosexuals Backing Off

You really just look at people by how they have sex.

What a sad world you live in.

Homosexuals are human beings just like my wife and I- certainly not like perverts like you- who want the same things my wife and I want- everything except that they are attracted to the same gender, rather than the opposite gender.

Unlike pervs like yourself who think only of sex.
What planet are you on? Homosexuals here are constantly talking about their preferences and making it an issue. And attacking anyone that stands in their way.
By saying we are gay? Hun, I hear more straights talk about gay sex, graphically too, than any gay I've ever known.

Apparently they did because the chapel changed their business practice in order not to run afoul of the city's anti discrimination laws. They can no longer provide a ceremony that is non religious. Lot's of people don't want a religious ceremony so the bigot chapel will lose that business. Someone else will "fill that void". Win win.
If you were going to a chapel for a secular wedding there's something wrong with you anyway. Just go to the JP and be done with it.
"The Hitching Post"?

You really just look at people by how they have sex.

What a sad world you live in.

Homosexuals are human beings just like my wife and I- certainly not like perverts like you- who want the same things my wife and I want- everything except that they are attracted to the same gender, rather than the opposite gender.

Unlike pervs like yourself who think only of sex.
What planet are you on? Homosexuals here are constantly talking about their preferences and making it an issue. And attacking anyone that stands in their way.

Homosexuals talk about their preferences- i.e. that they are attracted to the same gender.

Just like when I talk about how much I love my wife, I am not talking about how we have sex.

Gay Nazis

Is this the RWs answer to everything?

For RWs, disagreement always comes down to the same idiotic lies. They hate everyone except white males and they cannot intelligently discuss or debate anything. If they don't like you, you're automatically a commie/nazi/muslim.

The lot of you needs to go back to 6th grade civics class.

Gay Nazis are a perfect description for the rabid leftist movement to push the Queer Agenda on everybody. Forcing people to perform "gay marriages" just proves how far the Queer Nazis are willing to go. To hell with religious freedom, the Agenda must be served first and foremost.

It's funny how calling a Spade for what it is, enrages you progressives.

Sigh.

NO 'gay nazi's' are forcing people to perform gay marriages.

The city here has said that they are not going to.
The city has never told these people that must perform 'gay marriages'
The city had a city ordinance that forbids business's from discriminating against people for sexual orientation.
The city never filed a complaint against this business.
The city is not 'gay'.
Nobody was pushing a 'gay agenda' on anyone here- the business sued the City claiming that their rights were being violated because of the ordinance.

Just like homosexuals have sued in court claiming their rights were violated.

So the 'gay nazis' in this case.......are imaginary boogeymen.

Gay Nazis

For RWs, disagreement always comes down to the same idiotic lies. They hate everyone except white males and they cannot intelligently discuss or debate anything. If they don't like you, you're automatically a commie/nazi/muslim.

Gay Nazis are a perfect description for the rabid leftist movement to push the Queer Agenda on everybody. Forcing people to perform "gay marriages" just proves how far the Queer Nazis are willing to go. To hell with religious freedom, the Agenda must be served first and foremost.

It's funny how calling a Spade for what it is, enrages you progressives.

What a bunch of history rewriting bullshit.

Sigh.

NO 'gay nazi's' are forcing people to perform gay marriages.

The city here has said that they are not going to.
The city has never told these people that must perform 'gay marriages'
The city had a city ordinance that forbids business's from discriminating against people for sexual orientation.
The city never filed a complaint against this business.
The city is not 'gay'.
Nobody was pushing a 'gay agenda' on anyone here- the business sued the City claiming that their rights were being violated because of the ordinance.

Just like homosexuals have sued in court claiming their rights were violated.

So the 'gay nazis' in this case.......are imaginary boogeymen.

Gay Nazis

Typical Leftwing answer to everything.

When a state like Idaho has the will of their population trodden on by activist judges there is no debate to be had.

Wait...I thought the case was Loving v Virginia, not Loving v Idaho.
Nice deflection. I used Idaho as an example and you know that. Another activist judge did the same thing in Virginia.in February.

Gay Nazis

Typical Leftwing answer to everything.

When a state like Idaho has the will of their population trodden on by activist judges there is no debate to be had.

Wait...I thought the case was Loving v Virginia, not Loving v Idaho.
Nice deflection. I used Idaho as an example and you know that. Another activist judge did the same thing in Virginia.in February.

Uh huh...Activist judges overturning the "will of the people"...just like in Loving in 1967, right?

First, we got the mayor of Houston tucking her tail and rescinding her stupid subpoenas. Now we learn the city fathers of Coeur de' Alene, Idaho say the Hitching Post Wedding Chapel owners don't have to perform gay weddings.

r

They never did say that they had to perform gay weddings.

They 'back off' to their original position.
The point the OP was making wasn't that the town's leaders were saying they had to perform gay weddings. It was that the gay clientele said they had to. And the town's leaders stood up to the gays and said "no, you cannot make these christians participate in your lifestyle that's aberrant to their beliefs".

This is a VERY IMPORTANT FIRST move on behalf of leaders to protect the 80%+ of Americans who don't believe gay lifestyles should be forced upon people of faith: Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

First, we got the mayor of Houston tucking her tail and rescinding her stupid subpoenas. Now we learn the city fathers of Coeur de' Alene, Idaho say the Hitching Post Wedding Chapel owners don't have to perform gay weddings.

r

They never did say that they had to perform gay weddings.

They 'back off' to their original position.
The point the OP was making wasn't that the town's leaders were saying they had to perform gay weddings. It was that the gay clientele said they had to. And the town's leaders stood up to the gays and said "no, you cannot make these christians participate in your lifestyle that's aberrant to their beliefs".

There is not a single thing you said that is actually true.

Really- this is a poster child moment of how you just make crap up.

No 'GAYS' are involved with this action.

There is a city ordinance which prohibits discrimination based upon sexual orientation.

Two ministers who run a for profit wedding facility sued the City to challenge the legality of the ordinance.

The city's leaders pointed out that they had never told these ministers that they were subject to the ordinance.

Everything you wrote, you just made up.

Again.

Can a person force a native american baker to make a washington redskins cake?

If there is a city ordinance that prohibits discrimination against Washington Redskins fans..

Of course the baker could always do what these ministers did, and what homosexuals did- and challenge the law in court.

Can a person force a native american baker to make a washington redskins cake?

No

Because "fan of a football team" is not a protected class.

As I've tried to explain to some of these idiots, the so called PA laws are unconstitutional because they give EXTRA protections to certain classes of people, rather than to everyone.

The morons are too stupid to understand that, OR too dishonest to admit it

This is a VERY IMPORTANT FIRST move on behalf of leaders to protect the 80%+ of Americans who don't believe gay lifestyles should be forced upon people of faith: Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Guy, it's only a matter of time before most of the Churches perform gay weddings and try to pretend they had nothing to do with all the silliness that goes on now.

32 States, Baby. deal with it.

When did sexual preferences become equal to gender, religion or race in the Constitution? Oh wait, it didn't.
Feel free to go sue the city of Couer D'lene(sp) with that exact claim.
LOL. You people are so stupid it almost hurts to read your words. Do you know what the Constitution is? Apparently not.

LOL....you are the one who is bringing up the Constitution here when discussing a city ordinance.

When did sexual preferences become equal to gender, religion or race in the Constitution? Oh wait, it didn't.
Feel free to go sue the city of Couer D'lene(sp) with that exact claim.
LOL. You people are so stupid it almost hurts to read your words. Do you know what the Constitution is? Apparently not.
LOL....you are the one who is bringing up the Constitution here when discussing a city ordinance.
You missed the point, which is no surprise. The fact that the city came up with the ordinance means it is not a Constitutional right, only where local pressure can be applied.

Forum List

Back