More Harsh Truths

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
1. Very few people watch a foreign policy debate. Of those that do, very few bother to read the fact checking done afterward. Therefore, it pays to lie during a debate and look engaged and tough while doing it. Did you think this was about substance?

2. A poll every three days is worthless. Who cares what the pulse of the people is twenty, ten, six, five, four, three, two weeks before the only poll that really matters? Most of those people are lying about voting on election day. Even the "likely voters" are full of shit about being likely to vote.

3. If your guy is so great and utterly superior, why is the margin between the two so slim? Answer: he isn't. Deal with it. You lose your soul when you let your passion prevent you from being honest.

4. Whatever comes into your email inbox, or is posted on your favorite blog site, or is spoken on your favorite partisan pseudo-newsy radio or television station, in the next couple weeks is UTTER BULLSHIT!!!! Don't be such a fucking gullible fuck and drink it like a fucking retard.

Yes, I said retard, you fucking retard.

5. I am a pretentious, pedantic, sarcastic asshole when I am fed up with the bullshit. Fair warning.

Last edited:
5. I am a pretentious, pedantic, sarcastic asshole when I am fed up with the bullshit. Fair warning.

And even when you're not...

I rate your harsh post:

2ywer8o.jpg

When you don't vote, you're part of the problem, not the solution.

My vote has to be earned. When you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing it right. If you vote for the lesser of two evils instead, you are still voting for evil.

Don't vote for evil. It begets more evil.

I bet you were thinking it couldn't POSSIBLY get worse than Dubya. And then along comes Obama...

But okay. I will write in myself on the ballot and thereby create a Problem-Solution Paradox.

Last edited:
Another harsh truth. If the ideologies of the opposite side, regardless of what side you are on, is as horrible as it is made out to be, then you live in a country where half the population, minimum, is fucking insane.

Another harsh truth. If the ideologies of the opposite side, regardless of what side you are on, is as horrible as it is made out to be, then you live in a country where half the population, minimum, is fucking insane.

No. only abouy 30% are insane. 30% are sane and about 30% are wandering. the other 10% has no clue what's going on.

of course, it would be wise to remember that 105% of internet statistics are made up.

There is no "opposite side", fool....That's why any and all true opposition is silenced by the political duopoly and under near total media blackout.

No. only abouy 30% are insane. 30% are sane and about 30% are wandering. the other 10% has no clue what's going on.

I had no idea you were such a generous person.

[
of course, it would be wise to remember that 105% of internet statistics are made up.

2ywer8o.jpg

There is no "opposite side", fool....That's why any and all true opposition is silenced by the political duopoly and under near total media blackout

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XozdSz0LII]crazy teabagger - YouTube[/ame]

There is no "opposite side", fool....That's why any and all true opposition is silenced by the political duopoly and under near total media blackout.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Very few people watch a foreign policy debate. Of those that do, very few bother to read the fact checking done afterward. Therefore, it pays to lie during a debate and look engaged and tough while doing it. Did you think this was about substance?

2. A poll every three days is worthless. Who cares what the pulse of the people is twenty, ten, six, five, four, three, two weeks before the only poll that really matters? Most of those people are lying about voting on election day. Even the "likely voters" are full of shit about being likely to vote.

3. If your guy is so great and utterly superior, why is the margin between the two so slim? Answer: he isn't. Deal with it. You lose your soul when you let your passion prevent you from being honest.

4. Whatever comes into your email inbox, or is posted on your favorite blog site, or is spoken on your favorite partisan pseudo-newsy radio or television station, in the next couple weeks is UTTER BULLSHIT!!!! Don't be such a fucking gullible fuck and drink it like a fucking retard.

Yes, I said retard, you fucking retard.

Totally agree with you. I call it mental masturbation.

Forum List

Back