MORE government intrusion, brought to you by Republicans; the party of less intrusion

Frank, you have a very serious mental disorder. One obvious manifestation is your projection of right wing xenophobia onto 'others'

and your problem?....maybe just the other side of the coin....projection of Left Wing Xenophobia onto others....but i will amend that to read....FAR left Wing...so as to not lump you with normal sane left leaners....

:rolleyes:

..you never get a straight answer from these phony abortion prohibitionists...but i'll try again:

SOMEWHAT SPECIFICALLY, WHAT PENALTIES WOULD YOU GODDAMNED FOOL ABORTION PROHIBITIONISTS ATTACH FOR VIOLATION OF YOUR STINKING, BIG GOVERNMENT 'ABORTION LAWS?'

...(foisting abortion 'laws' IS the number one issue for a lot of these stooopid conservative republicrat dick-heads)

;)

Sweetie?.....you sound more like a fucking soured prune to me...:eusa_eh:

...lol!

...these goddamned fool conservative republicrat abortion prohibitionists are some fucking liars/phonies!..

..they'll tell you near-endlessly about how they are repelled by 'big government' :rolleyes:...yet when it comes to their highest priority 'political issue' these fucking fools are begging/itching for big government involvement!..

...i am surprised that at least one of you republican-cheerleading abortion prohibitionist assholes (DiamondDave) has admitted he thinks women who have 'abortions' should be executed/jailed for life...

...although he is still confused and mumbles about what to do with women who 'murder' :rolleyes: using morning after pills, IUD's, etc..and what about people who know of an abortion and don't report it?...they are 'accomplices,' right, you stooooopid authoritarian fucks?..

...maybe you authoritarian peckerheads could be happy you don't live in a place where abortion is mandatory...as one wag puts it, 'with these stoooooooooopid republicrat fucks, whatever isn't mandatory is prohibited!.. ;)

...lol!

...these goddamned fool conservative republicrat abortion prohibitionists are some fucking liars/phonies!..

..they'll tell you near-endlessly about how they are repelled by 'big government' :rolleyes:...yet when it comes to their highest priority 'political issue' these fucking fools are begging/itching for big government involvement!..

...i am surprised that at least one of you republican-cheerleading abortion prohibitionist assholes (DiamondDave) has admitted he thinks women who have 'abortions' should be executed/jailed for life...

...although he is still confused and mumbles about what to do with women who 'murder' :rolleyes: using morning after pills, IUD's, etc..and what about people who know of an abortion and don't report it?...they are 'accomplices,' right, you stooooopid authoritarian fucks?..

...maybe you authoritarian peckerheads could be happy you don't live in a place where abortion is mandatory...as one wag puts it, 'with these stoooooooooopid republicrat fucks, whatever isn't mandatory is prohibited!.. ;)

Aren't we feeling special today dear? A bright ray of sunshine you are, muffin.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this the standard response, like if someone left a dish in the sink, or reversed the position of the salt and pepper shakers. Is this standard for you giving driving directions too? We Guy's really want to know?

What exactly is your position on freedom of expression? ;)

sweetie... You ignorant winger fuck....

It is a crime to not report a crime or to aid one who commits a crime... and the killing of an innocent human, except currently in the horrid practice of abortion, is generally deemed as murder or manslaughter

Maybe you should learn what authoritarian is... and I will give you a hint... it is authoritarian to have laws and law enforcement to protect innocent life... perhaps you should indeed look into the grabs of individual freedoms that government and politicians on both sides of the fence are doing...

The only thing I am 'confused' about is because I have not read in detail on the morning after pill and the specifics into the chemical reactions and what they cause the body to do.... and as stated, you ignorant piece of shit, birth control (I.E. the IUD) is not the same as abortion, but nice try

I think any murderer should be prosecuted and punished to the fullest extent of the law.. and I consider abortion to be the killing of an innocent life, otherwise known as murder

Now crawl back into mommy's basement and reach under the stinky couch to retrieve your hidden bong, while you watch reruns of scooby doo and continue your winger delusions of grandeur

Last edited:
ANOTHER draconian intrusion into people's lives, brought to you by: Republicans; the party of less government in your life.

Then Oklahoma's Republicans pass a law to protect doctors who lie to patients

Strict Abortion Measures Enacted in Oklahoma
By JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr.
Published: April 27, 2010

HOUSTON — The Oklahoma Legislature voted Tuesday to override the governor’s vetoes of two abortion measures, one of which requires women to undergo an ultrasound and listen to a detailed description of the fetus before getting an abortion.

Though other states have passed similar measures requiring women to have ultrasounds, Oklahoma’s law goes further, mandating that a doctor or technician set up the monitor so the woman can see it and describe the heart, limbs and organs of the fetus. No exceptions are made for rape and incest victims.

A second measure passed into law on Tuesday prevents women who have had a disabled baby from suing a doctor for withholding information about birth defects while the child was in the womb.

Opponents argue that the law will protect doctors who purposely mislead a woman to keep her from choosing an abortion. But the bill’s sponsors maintain that it merely prevents lawsuits by people who wish, in hindsight, that the doctor had counseled them to abort a disabled child.

Gov. Brad Henry, a Democrat, vetoed both bills last week. The ultrasound law, he said, was flawed because it did not exempt rape and incest victims and would allow an unconstitutional intrusion into a woman’s privacy.

Of the other measure, Mr. Henry said, “It is unconscionable to grant a physician legal protection to mislead or misinform pregnant women in an effort to impose his or her personal beliefs on a patient.”

The Republican majorities in both houses, however, saw things differently. On Monday, the House voted overwhelmingly to override the vetoes, and the Senate followed suit on Tuesday morning, making the two measures law.

Whole article...

That's the whole point of the States you ahole! We're not SUPPOSED to be a homogenized, one size fits all country!

What an asshole!
The law in the US makes abortion legal.

ANOTHER draconian intrusion into people's lives, brought to you by: Republicans; the party of less government in your life.

Then Oklahoma's Republicans pass a law to protect doctors who lie to patients

Strict Abortion Measures Enacted in Oklahoma
By JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr.
Published: April 27, 2010

HOUSTON — The Oklahoma Legislature voted Tuesday to override the governor’s vetoes of two abortion measures, one of which requires women to undergo an ultrasound and listen to a detailed description of the fetus before getting an abortion.

Though other states have passed similar measures requiring women to have ultrasounds, Oklahoma’s law goes further, mandating that a doctor or technician set up the monitor so the woman can see it and describe the heart, limbs and organs of the fetus. No exceptions are made for rape and incest victims.

A second measure passed into law on Tuesday prevents women who have had a disabled baby from suing a doctor for withholding information about birth defects while the child was in the womb.

Opponents argue that the law will protect doctors who purposely mislead a woman to keep her from choosing an abortion. But the bill’s sponsors maintain that it merely prevents lawsuits by people who wish, in hindsight, that the doctor had counseled them to abort a disabled child.

Gov. Brad Henry, a Democrat, vetoed both bills last week. The ultrasound law, he said, was flawed because it did not exempt rape and incest victims and would allow an unconstitutional intrusion into a woman’s privacy.

Of the other measure, Mr. Henry said, “It is unconscionable to grant a physician legal protection to mislead or misinform pregnant women in an effort to impose his or her personal beliefs on a patient.”

The Republican majorities in both houses, however, saw things differently. On Monday, the House voted overwhelmingly to override the vetoes, and the Senate followed suit on Tuesday morning, making the two measures law.

Whole article...

That's the whole point of the States you ahole! We're not SUPPOSED to be a homogenized, one size fits all country!

What an asshole!

you are okay with doctors lying to your wife when shes pregnant?

Awwwwwwwwwwwww... God forbid that a woman be shown the living developing human inside her before making some misguided choice to terminate that life.... :rolleyes:

the doctor can lie about the existence of birht defects due to this bill

...lol!..the stooooooopid conservative republican fucks want to foist the abortion gestapo and execute many women and I'M the 'sour prune' and the {sarcastic} 'bright ray of sunshine'.. :rolleyes:

...stfu republicans..maybe you republican douches would be better off over at 'free :rolleyes: republic,' etc. phony sites galore, where only stoooooopid fuck republican cheerleaders are allowed to post!.. ;)

..the rest of you, have a nice night!

IGNORAMUS DIAMONDDAVE SPEWS MORE REPUBLICAN SHIT: "and as stated, you ignorant piece of shit, birth control (I.E. the IUD) is not the same as abortion, but nice try"

...why don't you do a little research, you stoooooooopid republican-cheerleading motherfucker..

Birth Control Pill Causes Abortions -- Pro-Life America, Celebs expose abortion! Celebrities, Speakers, TV, Radio, Videos and Literature to help save moms and babies from the pain and suffering of abortion. Save sex for marriage and choose life, not

"..IUDs or Intra-Uterine Devices, are small plastic devices that are inserted into the womb. Some IUDs contain copper or a time released hormone. It is believed that the IUD causes a low grade inflammation in the lining of the womb. As a result, the lining of the womb is imperfect and the fertilized egg will not implant. (Source: This paragraph on IUDs is quoted directly from the Calgary Regional Health Authority's web site.)

Because of the chemical effect an IUD has on a woman's womb, tiny babies are aborted. Therefore, IUDs are also considered abortifacients.....Breakthrough Ovulation Estimates for other "Birth Control" Methods:

1) Norplant has breakthrough ovulation 50-65% of the time.

2) Depo-Provera has breakthrough ovulation 40-60% of the time.

3) The IUD has breakthrough ovulation 100% of the time.

4) With over 17 million American women using the Pill and other chemical abortifacients, it is estimated that breakthough ovulation and pregnany occurs so often . . . that between 7 to 12 million newly conceived children are killed by chemical abortions in the womb each year. And most of these women never even knew they were pregnant.

(they 'never even knew they were pregnant'...yet apparently the monstrous, goddamned fool, diamonddave, wants them executed/jailed for life!..)

stfu republicans..

...ah yes, the conservative 'pro-lifers'.. :rolleyes:

...many of whom will cheerlead for mass murder, warmongering, etc..

...these stooooooopid fucks will claim to be for 'limited government' :rolleyes: ...as they scheme to foist the abortion polic(e)y upon us..

...these stooooooooooopid abortion prohibitionist fucks can't get it through their thick skulls that a fetus inside a woman attached to the woman's umbilical cord IS NONE OF THEIR STINKING MOTHERFUCKING GLENN BECK RUSE LOWBROW BUSINESS..

...and these stoooooopid abortion prohibitionists never/rarely answer simple questions like, 'what penalties, specifically, would you attach for violation of your stinking busybody abortion laws?,"...

..(hint: ..keep your stinking nose in your own womb and out of others' wombs, you stinking, phony, conservative republicrat 'pro-lifers!') ;)

...the rest of you, have a great day!

Law, law enforcement, and government is charged with the protection of the human lives within the country... even if that life is dependent on someone else... just because a person in a vegetative state is dependent on machines or others to survive, does not give the right to someone else to arbitrarily murder them.... it should be the same with the developing human within the mother

What a hypocrite you are Dave.

You routinely oppose all laws that protect the lives of those that work in our factories, farms, mills, and mines.

It is only when you believe that the control of some 'inferior' person is neccessary, that you want the government to step in.

Trying to legislate morality is OVERreaching government.
It's not moral to kill people in cold blood, but the government has made pretty strict laws against that. I think that's what you're missing.

You're not going to find many pro-lifers who are against abortion because they want to punish people or involve themselves in other people's lives needlessly. Rather, pro-lifers are such because they believe that fetuses are human beings as well and are thus deserving of protection against having their lives ended by another.

To cut through all the bull shit... if you do not condone the murder of innocent human beings, then the only way you can condone abortion is if you think a fetus isn't a human being.

Edit: Either the above, you you believe that those who created you (your parents) reserve the right to destroy their creation.

You can speak for YOU, but I vehemently disagree with your statement: "You're not going to find that many pro-lifers who are against abortion because they want to punish people or involve themselves in other people's lives needlessly."

America has, by far, the highest teen pregnancy rate in the world and within the United States, red states and religious states have the highest teen pregnancy rates, YET pro-lifers, Republicans and the right continually opposes sex education, access to contraceptives and taking measures to prevent teen pregnancy. They want to prevent SEX and punish any girl that engages in what THEY deem immoral behavior, but never the guy.

The similarities in the view of a woman's place between Islam and the Evangelical right is alarming.

In Islam, women are subordinate to men in their families. Children of the youngest age may be married or promised for marriage, although a girl is not handed across to her husband until she is fit for marital sexual relations…

In America, Evangelical Christians women are subordinate to men in their families. Children of the youngest age are sent to Jesus Camp, although a girl is not handed across to her husband until she is fit for marital sexual relations. Until then, daughters promise their vagina to DADDY, and he hands it over to her husband!!!

Evangelical Christians have a Purity Ball

CLICK HERE - Carenet Purity Ball DVD Preview (trailer)

A Purity Ball (also known as a "Father Daughter Purity Ball") is a formal event attended by fathers and their daughters. These events promote virginity before marriage for teenage girls, and are often closely associated with U.S. Christian churches, particularly evangelical Christians.

Description
Purity Balls can vary in many particulars, but fathers that attend typically pledge before God to protect their young daughters' purity in mind, body and soul. Daughters are expected to remain chaste at the very least, but more often are expected to remain virgins, abstaining from pre-marital sexual intercourse.

Fathers must sign the "Covenant of Purity and Protection," witnessed by their daughters, and openly commit to pledge, a typical example of which might be:

I, (daughter’s name)'s father, choose before God to cover my daughter as her authority and protection in the area of purity. I will be pure in my own life as a man, husband and father. I will be a man of integrity and accountability as I lead, guide and pray over my daughter and as the high priest in my home. This covering will be used by God to influence generations to come.
Wikipedia

320px-Teenage_Birth_Rates_International_Comparison_Bar_Chart_2006.jpg

...ah yes, the conservative 'pro-lifers'.. :rolleyes:

...many of whom will cheerlead for mass murder, warmongering, etc..

...these stooooooopid fucks will claim to be for 'limited government' :rolleyes: ...as they scheme to foist the abortion polic(e)y upon us..

...these stooooooooooopid abortion prohibitionist fucks can't get it through their thick skulls that a fetus inside a woman attached to the woman's umbilical cord IS NONE OF THEIR STINKING MOTHERFUCKING GLENN BECK RUSE LOWBROW BUSINESS..

...and these stoooooopid abortion prohibitionists never/rarely answer simple questions like, 'what penalties, specifically, would you attach for violation of your stinking busybody abortion laws?,"...

..(hint: ..keep your stinking nose in your own womb and out of others' wombs, you stinking, phony, conservative republicrat 'pro-lifers!') ;)

...the rest of you, have a great day!

Law, law enforcement, and government is charged with the protection of the human lives within the country... even if that life is dependent on someone else... just because a person in a vegetative state is dependent on machines or others to survive, does not give the right to someone else to arbitrarily murder them.... it should be the same with the developing human within the mother

What a hypocrite you are Dave.

You routinely oppose all laws that protect the lives of those that work in our factories, farms, mills, and mines.

It is only when you believe that the control of some 'inferior' person is neccessary, that you want the government to step in.

WRONG.. you disingenuous little asshole.. please link to the opposition statements, made by me, supporting your claim

Seems like it is you and your ilk that are against a law protecting ones that you deem as inferior or not viable... as shown for support of abortion of innocent developing humans

IGNORAMUS DIAMONDDAVE SPEWS MORE REPUBLICAN SHIT: "and as stated, you ignorant piece of shit, birth control (I.E. the IUD) is not the same as abortion, but nice try"

...why don't you do a little research, you stoooooooopid republican-cheerleading motherfucker..

Birth Control Pill Causes Abortions -- Pro-Life America, Celebs expose abortion! Celebrities, Speakers, TV, Radio, Videos and Literature to help save moms and babies from the pain and suffering of abortion. Save sex for marriage and choose life, not

"..IUDs or Intra-Uterine Devices, are small plastic devices that are inserted into the womb. Some IUDs contain copper or a time released hormone. It is believed that the IUD causes a low grade inflammation in the lining of the womb. As a result, the lining of the womb is imperfect and the fertilized egg will not implant. (Source: This paragraph on IUDs is quoted directly from the Calgary Regional Health Authority's web site.)

Because of the chemical effect an IUD has on a woman's womb, tiny babies are aborted. Therefore, IUDs are also considered abortifacients.....Breakthrough Ovulation Estimates for other "Birth Control" Methods:

1) Norplant has breakthrough ovulation 50-65% of the time.

2) Depo-Provera has breakthrough ovulation 40-60% of the time.

3) The IUD has breakthrough ovulation 100% of the time.

4) With over 17 million American women using the Pill and other chemical abortifacients, it is estimated that breakthough ovulation and pregnany occurs so often . . . that between 7 to 12 million newly conceived children are killed by chemical abortions in the womb each year. And most of these women never even knew they were pregnant.

(they 'never even knew they were pregnant'...yet apparently the monstrous, goddamned fool, diamonddave, wants them executed/jailed for life!..)

stfu republicans..

You are taking leaps... not standing on facts...

The fertilized egg (which is not always fertilized) never embeds into the uterine wall.... an abortion removed the developing human which is embedded in the wall, feeding, developing, and growing

An IUD and a BC pill is not a abortifacient... nice try... try pulling that stunt on someone who's family is not in the NNICU and OB/GYN fields

so people are still okay with doctors being legally allowed to lie to their patients?

...lol!..the stooooooopid conservative republican fucks want to foist the abortion gestapo and execute many women and I'M the 'sour prune' and the {sarcastic} 'bright ray of sunshine'.. :rolleyes:

...stfu republicans..maybe you republican douches would be better off over at 'free :rolleyes: republic,' etc. phony sites galore, where only stoooooopid fuck republican cheerleaders are allowed to post!.. ;)

..the rest of you, have a nice night!

I love it when you talk dirty Baby!!! You'll feel better in a few days. ;)

so people are still okay with doctors being legally allowed to lie to their patients?

I'm not. I don't like being lied to by Doctors, Cops, Politician's, the Press, Government, Businesses, or Anyone really. Join the club. ;):):)

Forum List

Back