MORE government intrusion, brought to you by Republicans; the party of less intrusion

Awwwwwwwwwwwww... God forbid that a woman be shown the living developing human inside her before making some misguided choice to terminate that life.... :rolleyes:

So it should be YOUR decision, not hers. Do you pea brains EVER consider the total lack of REAL freedom you oppose? People have all the freedom they want, just as long as it conforms to YOUR beliefs and dogma.

Are YOU willing to pay to raise that child pea brain?

This imaginary woman you're so heavily invested in, is she not free to board a bus and go to another state for teh procedure?

Awwwwwwwwwwwww... God forbid that a woman be shown the living developing human inside her before making some misguided choice to terminate that life.... :rolleyes:

So it should be YOUR decision, not hers. Do you pea brains EVER consider the total lack of REAL freedom you oppose? People have all the freedom they want, just as long as it conforms to YOUR beliefs and dogma.

No... it would be the decision to protect human life... just as it is illegal to terminate other human lives on some arbitrary decision... you ignorant winger fucktard

This is not about some dogma... but the preservation of innocent life

I have paid to raise a child that was endangered by the choices of their mother.... and I would love to raise another child or children, even if that is an 'unwanted' child of someone else... and as stated by LL, that child would be raised by me under my teaching, my rules, my care, etc

If this were a woman removing a tumor or a body part of hers, that would be one thing.. this is a life with its own DNA signature, not just a part of the woman's body.... and because it is its own developing innocent life, that makes this a completely different situation

:rolleyes:

...ah yes, the conservative 'pro-lifers'.. :rolleyes:

...many of whom will cheerlead for mass murder, warmongering, etc..

...these stooooooopid fucks will claim to be for 'limited government' :rolleyes: ...as they scheme to foist the abortion polic(e)y upon us..

...these stooooooooooopid abortion prohibitionist fucks can't get it through their thick skulls that a fetus inside a woman attached to the woman's umbilical cord IS NONE OF THEIR STINKING MOTHERFUCKING GLENN BECK RUSE LOWBROW BUSINESS..

...and these stoooooopid abortion prohibitionists never/rarely answer simple questions like, 'what penalties, specifically, would you attach for violation of your stinking busybody abortion laws?,"...

..(hint: ..keep your stinking nose in your own womb and out of others' wombs, you stinking, phony, conservative republicrat 'pro-lifers!') ;)

...the rest of you, have a great day!

If you don't like the abortion policies don't get pregnant.

..you never get a straight answer from these phony abortion prohibitionists...but i'll try again:

SOMEWHAT SPECIFICALLY, WHAT PENALTIES WOULD YOU GODDAMNED FOOL ABORTION PROHIBITIONISTS ATTACH FOR VIOLATION OF YOUR STINKING, BIG GOVERNMENT 'ABORTION LAWS?'

...(foisting abortion 'laws' IS the number one issue for a lot of these stooopid conservative republicrat dick-heads)

;)

..you never get a straight answer from these phony abortion prohibitionists...but i'll try again:

SOMEWHAT SPECIFICALLY, WHAT PENALTIES WOULD YOU GODDAMNED FOOL ABORTION PROHIBITIONISTS ATTACH FOR VIOLATION OF YOUR STINKING, BIG GOVERNMENT 'ABORTION LAWS?'

...(foisting abortion 'laws' IS the number one issue for a lot of these stooopid conservative republicrat dick-heads)

;)

There's nothing stopping you from boarding a GreyHound and going to another state that would gladly relieve you of your Little Punishment. I think we'd all be a lot better off if you chose to not breed.

This imaginary woman you're so heavily invested in, is she not free to board a bus and go to another state for teh procedure?

SO...you'll pay for that then? The depth and the scope of right wing ignorance, blind statism and right wing self ONLY freedom is amazing. It truly is.

Frank, have you ever had a single thought in your life that didn't have to do with YOU? Can your beloved authority, the state, ever do anything wrong when it restricts someone ELSE'S freedoms, arrests, punishes, incarcerates or executes OTHERS?

SO...you'll pay for that then? The depth and the scope of right wing ignorance, blind statism and right wing self ONLY freedom is amazing. It truly is.

Frank, have you ever had a single thought in your life that didn't have to do with YOU? Can your beloved authority, the state, ever do anything wrong when it restricts someone ELSE'S freedoms, arrests, punishes, incarcerates or executes OTHERS?

Lemme see if I understand your hysterical ranting, she's making a life and death, life altering choice, but her biggest problem is coming up with $29 bucks for a bus?

I have a hard time understanding stupid gibberish, but is that your contention?

;)

Murder would be the charge... and the associated punishments that already exist

Pretty cut and dry

I have to pay $30 bucks I have to a FFL dealer to get to exercise my rights under the 2nd Amendment, is that fair?

;)

Pretty cut and dry

So, depending on the state, you would execute a woman for having an abortion? Is this America or Iran?

DIAMOND RAVE: "Murder would be the charge... and the associated punishments that already exist"

...that would be 'first degree' 'pre-meditated' murder punishment for both the woman ('murderess') and 'the hitman' (doctor)..and anyone else who knew and didn't report would be guily of withholding, obstruction, etc. in a murder case?, etc... :confused:

;)

Pretty cut and dry

So, depending on the state, you would execute a woman for having an abortion? Is this America or Iran?

Murder... the illegal taking of another human life... the developing child is indeed a life with its own unique DNA signature... it is a life of its own, even if dependent on another for current survival.... it is no different than murdering an infant, a person in a coma, or an old person dependent on the support of others

Execution is only for specific situation cases of 1st degree murder.... there are various punishments for murder up to and including the death penalty

Lemme see if I understand your hysterical ranting, she's making a life and death, life altering choice, but her biggest problem is coming up with $29 bucks for a bus?

I have to pay $30 bucks I have to a FFL dealer to get to exercise my rights under the 2nd Amendment, is that fair?

Thanks for answering my question honestly, albeit unwittingly...

Frank, have you ever had a single thought in your life that didn't have to do with YOU?

DIAMOND RAVE: "Murder would be the charge... and the associated punishments that already exist"

...that would be 'first degree' 'pre-meditated' murder punishment for both the woman ('murderess') and 'the hitman' (doctor)..and anyone else who knew and didn't report would be guily of withholding, obstruction, etc. in a murder case?, etc... :confused:

depending on the case in particular and the situation.... and just as self defense is viable AT TIMES for actions resulting in the death of another, cases of the developing child causing an imminent threat to the life of the mother have consideration

Pretty cut and dry

Murder... the illegal taking of another human life... the developing child is indeed a life with its own unique DNA signature... it is a life of its own, even if dependent on another for current survival.... it is no different than murdering an infant, a person in a coma, or an old person dependent on the support of others

Execution is only for specific situation cases of 1st degree murder.... there are various punishments for murder up to and including the death penalty

Then God should be executed.

Num 5:29-30
This is the law of jealousies, when a wife goeth aside to another instead of her husband, and is defiled;
Or when the spirit of jealousy cometh upon him, and he be jealous over his wife, and shall set the woman before the LORD, and the priest shall execute upon her all this law.

According to this law, if a husband suspects that his wife has been unfaithful, he can force her to submit to a trial by ordeal. The woman must then drink a holy potion made with water and dust from the floor of the tabernacle. If the woman is innocent, drinking the bitter water that brings curses will not affect her. If the woman is guilty, she will become ill and any fetus she carries in her womb will miscarry.

...so that's the republican plan for 'the economy'..putting an army of abortion lawyers, judges, jailers, 'experts,' etc. ad nauseam to 'work' in the new conservative republican 'abortion punishment' industry!.. :rolleyes:

...btw, what about women taking a 'morning after pill'..or using an IUD for that matter...they are guilty of 1st degree murder too, right diamondknave?!.. :confused:

..(let's wager on how long it takes for diamondknave to start bitching again about 'big bad government') :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Then God should be executed.

Num 5:29-30
This is the law of jealousies, when a wife goeth aside to another instead of her husband, and is defiled;
Or when the spirit of jealousy cometh upon him, and he be jealous over his wife, and shall set the woman before the LORD, and the priest shall execute upon her all this law.

According to this law, if a husband suspects that his wife has been unfaithful, he can force her to submit to a trial by ordeal. The woman must then drink a holy potion made with water and dust from the floor of the tabernacle. If the woman is innocent, drinking the bitter water that brings curses will not affect her. If the woman is guilty, she will become ill and any fetus she carries in her womb will miscarry.

Take it as you will.. go and serve the warrant.. nice attempt to try and make this a biblical thing... what next, bring up Abraham and what he was going to do to his son? Jericho?
I know, some of the old laws of ancient Japan or the civilizations of South America?

Don't take it that just because I am against the murder of innocent developing children that I am some literal bible thumper

Republican Party - party of less government - brought you - domestic spying - legislation against gays.
Fiscal policies - deregulation leading to decimation of economy - tax cuts for rich - two unpaid for wars - benefit cuts for veterans fight money-making wars.

After they drove the car into the ditch, do we given them another car? Hmmm?

...so that's the republican plan for 'the economy'..putting an army of abortion lawyers, judges, jailers, 'experts,' etc. ad nauseam to 'work' in the new conservative republican 'abortion punishment' industry!.. :rolleyes:

...btw, what about women taking a 'morning after pill'..or using an IUD for that matter...they are guilty of 1st degree murder too, right diamondknave?!.. :confused:

..(let's wager on how long it takes for diamondknave to start bitching again about 'big bad government') :rolleyes:

IUD or birth control is not the same as an abortion... Morning after pill is yet another example of technology and advancement muddying up the waters.... is it really birth control or is it the elimination of a developing life that has already started? As far as I know (and I have done little reading on the subject) it is one designed to have any egg flushed from the system, not operating on the premise of any developing human fetus that is embedded and growing within the mother

What next, trying to parallel this to masturbation or cosmetic surgery?

This has nothing to do with anything but the government's or law enforcement's charge to protect innocent life... just as you are not allowed to kill an innocent newborn or other dependent innocent being for your convenience... the government is allowed to intrude in your personal life when you are indeed killing someone for your choice of convenience... funny how it is more of a uproar or crime to kill a cat, than it is a developing human

Thanks for answering my question honestly, albeit unwittingly...

Frank, have you ever had a single thought in your life that didn't have to do with YOU?

Sure Yoda, whatever

Forum List

Back