More glennbeck: Defining white culture

It's obvious who the idiot is in this discussion.

Wow! Just wow. What are you.......13? If you want to imitate your talk radio heroes in your discourse here, I'm good with it. Now that I know your ground rules, I'll reciprocate. You're a fucktard. Have a good day and don't be late to class.

Your concession is duly noted.

Great, I'm glad we are in agreement over my concession to you being a 13 year old fucktard. See, we CAN all get along if we try. :clap2:

Last edited:
I have no idea why he refused. In my opinion white culture is a learned social behavior that has been passed down through generations. I believe the white culture is one of traditional values and morals that understands sacrifices and personal responsibility. I do believe that "my" definition of white culture is slowly fading in this country.
You haven't the foggiest why he refused huh? I wonder why is that so hard for me to believe.

I too am quite curious to know what your examples of self sacrifice and personal responsibility are. I mean, the Republican politicians of late don't seem to have these ideals in the vocabulary, namely Mark Sanford, Ensign, et al. Engaging in such deplorable behavior and still expecting to keep their position of power.

Why should he have to define it?
Because he was the one to use it. He brought it up. Why don't you want him to define phrases he uses? Why are you so irresponsible?

"I find Glenn Beck terrifying. He's like an old school demagogue, and it's really frightening. If you look at the rest of the world and what this kind of behavior has done, like in Rwanda, where the demagogues got on the radio and fomented all that hate between the Tutsis and the Hutus and the devastation that happened from that, I mean, it's terrifying. That could happen here."
-- Bette Midler, Video

and she's a Republican if memory serves....
Thank you for this very relative and profound post. Anyone who believes that this constant fear-mongering, fermentation and demonizing that the RW constantly and consitantly engages in doesn't eventually lead to violence and worse does not exist in the realm of reality or good sense.

I mean, look at the Bill O'Reilly/George Tiller situation. The man constantly was on the air, screaming, braying and bawling about how Tiller was a "baby killer" and about how he and "his kind" must be stopped at all costs. Lo and behold some RW nutjob decides to take it upon himself to commit the act and O'Reilly wants to wash his hands clean of all responsibility. Typical RW behaviour.

Again, I'd like to know YOUR definition and understanding of "personal responsibility" and "self sacrifice."

I was asked a question and I gave my opinion. You know nothing of my heritage.
Nobody brought up YOUR heritage. XO, was bringing up the FACT that at a various points in American history, there were those who are now considered white who were not considered white.

Think McFly....!

why can't we let this go? Glenn beck is not a political scientist. Glenn beck is not a racial expert or even a journalist. He is an entertainer, and a successful one at that. He wins when he gets people riled up about this stuff. people watch him after his actions and strange rhetoric and he gets paid for it. Regardless of his lying or hypocrisy, he does what he gets paid for. This is coming from someone who doesn't like him. if you really want to oust him, don't get so worked up over what he says. The best way to calm a crying child is to ignore them till they stop.
I see your point and where yo u're going with this however, its very seldom that a baby just stop crying because you ignore them. They may stop, due to exhaustion or sleepiness, but they will start again once they get their second wind.

I'm pretty sure you have to be white. After all, are any other colors of people those things? hmmmm....maybe that's white culture, believing that only white people are moral, hard working and responsible.
It seems like there are quite a many whites that truly believe its only them who have the patent on morality. You know the folk that believe that Jesus was a white man with blue eyes and such. Jesus was white with morals and so are they, everyone else...not so much.

With the personal attacks, it looks like I'm getting under your skin.

Looks like you can't handle engaging in discussion or debate.

It's too bad.
Its quite obvious you've gotten under his skin, to the point the poster has shown his immaturity and lack of civil or intelligent debate.

I'm not angry, I haven't been angry in a very long time. Your type amuses me, I think it's hilarious that there are people in this world that are so stupid that they don't know what "personal responibility" is. My grandson is still rolling on the floor in laughter.
Not everyone has the same definition or understanding of things. Its quite common and expected for one to ask for clarification in order to ascertain that "everyone" is on the same page. The fact that you are so opposed to clarify what you mean in order to facilitate good communication speaks volumes.

Rodney King wasn't innocent.

He was a guilty man who was beaten inappropriately.
Another dishonest tactic from the Rightwingers. They would be hard-pressed to present any evidence of anyone stating or believing or promoting the idea that R. King was innocent. Yet this is the deceptive argument they come back with. They don't want to face or accept the facts that blacks are way too often brutalized unjustly by the authorities. So they continue to stoop to deception. Nothing new on their part.

Because it isn't trendy to be one these days.......so they claim "conservative" or "independent" in a weak attempt to appear nonpartisan. Honestly, how do you think they vote when they go to the polling place? Who was the last Democrat that either one of them voted for? The biggest kick is when I heard Hannity claim last week that he was alibertarian!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! Yeah, and I'm the King of England. I'm a libertarian........and Sean and I are a world apart on our political views.
More RW dishonesty and lies. FOXNews was cupping the Bush Administration's balls throught the entire dictactorship, now that the regime is over and everyone knows how terrible, destuctive, damaging and bad for the country it was all the die-hard RW Republicans are running to the "conservative" and "libertarian" bandwagon, although they didn't give a damn about libertarian ideas or arguments during the previous 8 years...in fact they were openly ignoring them and even ridiculing them. Now they are co-opting them...the biggest example of this is the Tea-Bag movements. Tea-Bagging parties have been going on for years, even during the Bush Regime, the only difference is it was the true libertarians who were running them. There was ZERO FOXNews coverage or promotion during that time.

My how things change.

That was a truly painful interview to watch. Nothing could betray the poor man's utter lack of seriousness than his defiant equivocation in the face of frank questions by a veteran journalist.

What a joke that man is.

Says your last girlfriend.
no, that has never happened to me, but you must have had experience with yours

AutoZona searching for rimjobs again...:lol:

What is wit you and this gay sex thing dude. I am so sorry but i dont swing that way sweety.

Man_Flag_gay_travel.jpg

House's uh, friend?

Wow! Just wow. What are you.......13? If you want to imitate your talk radio heroes in your discourse here, I'm good with it. Now that I know your ground rules, I'll reciprocate. You're a fucktard. Have a good day and don't be late to class.

Great, I'm glad we are in agreement over my concession to you being a 13 year old fucktard. See, we CAN all get along if we try. :clap2:

Insults is all you got. It's no wonder you can't win an argument.

Hey mental midget, scroll up in the thread thru our conversation and see who was the first to lose the argument by using an insult. Knowing that you are a fucktard, I'll help you out......it was you. Are you really so stupid to accuse others of what you are guilty of? Why yes, yes you are........it is in black and white for anyone to see. Now, turn around and pay attention to the teacher in your remedial reading class or your ass is going to be back in the principal's office AGAIN! :cuckoo:

Hey mental midget, scroll up in the thread thru our conversation and see who was the first to lose the argument by using an insult. Knowing that you are a fucktard, I'll help you out......it was you. Are you really so stupid to accuse others of what you are guilty of? Why yes, yes you are........it is in black and white for anyone to see. Now, turn around and pay attention to the teacher in your remedial reading class or your ass is going to be back in the principal's office AGAIN! :cuckoo:

I called you an idiot, only after you tried to marginalize my point of view by bringing up your beach front property. I might add I also made my point, which you failed to respond to. Instead you went straight to the insults. You lose!!

I called you an idiot, only after you tried to marginalize my point of view by bringing up your beach front property. I might add I also made my point, which you failed to respond to. Instead you went straight to the insults. You lose!!

Keep it up.....everyone enjoys watching asshats work.

Keep it up.....everyone enjoys watching asshats work.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

Beach front property in Arizona? It's obvious who the idiot is in this discussion.

Bill O'Reilly:
In his books and on his radio and TV shows, O'Reilly claimed to be an independent. In his book The O'Reilly Factor, he wrote, "You might be wondering if whether I'm conservative, liberal, libertarian, or exactly what... See, I don't want to fit any of those labels, because I believe that the truth doesn't have labels. When I see corruption, I try to expose it. When I see exploitation, I try to fight it. That's my political position."

Glen Beck:
"I am a Conservative who doesn't happen to be a Republican. 'Every day that goes by, I'm more and more libertarian,'' he bashes both political parties he's on record as saying McCain would have been a worse president than Obama.

O'Reilly has been fair to the President, calling him out on things he disagrees with and complimenting him on issues that they do agree. It just so happens that he disagrees with Obama more often than not. Fact is I know a lot of democratics that are critical of Obama's policies, does that mean they're really closet conservatives? I understand you're intellectually challenged, especially with the idea of Arizona having beach front property, but you shouldn't assume you know how others vote.

There's a post that got the crickets chirping.

No comments from the Blind anti-beck anti-o'reilly Hate mongers?

Ok, I give. Why are so many of you so concerned with FOX new, anyway, if you KNOW the friggin’ truth? I occasionally watch FOX. I also watch MSNBC and listen to NPR. It's all good, if you take it with a grain of salt. Believe me, all those folks fear the internet, blogs and chat boards like this one. It's put a lot of Newspapers under, and they ALL know they can't crank out groupthink bullshit because some of us can find alternate sources of information and ALSO be able to speak our minds. We don't need any one of these agencies, groups or individuals anymore. This is what freedom of speech is all about. Isn’t it great?

Ok, I give. Why are so many of you so concerned with FOX new, anyway, if you KNOW the friggin’ truth? I occasionally watch FOX. I also watch MSNBC and listen to NPR. It's all good, if you take it with a grain of salt. Believe me, all those folks fear the internet, blogs and chat boards like this one. It's put a lot of Newspapers under, and they ALL know they can't crank out groupthink bullshit because some of us can find alternate sources of information and ALSO be able to speak our minds. We don't need any one of these agencies, groups or individuals anymore. This is what freedom of speech is all about. Isn’t it great?

Yes.....all of that alternate stuff on the interwebs is true. They couldn't post it if it wasn't true. :cuckoo: Opinion shows based on current events like Olberman and Hannity aside, actual news programming goes thru an editorial process and is "more" trustworthy than the partisan spin you get at moveon.org or Michelle Malkin.

Yes.....all of that alternate stuff on the interwebs is true. They couldn't post it if it wasn't true. :cuckoo: Opinion shows based on current events like Olberman and Hannity aside, actual news programming goes thru an editorial process and is "more" trustworthy than the partisan spin you get at moveon.org or Michelle Malkin.

Is there a reason you're giving this guy a hard time? He made a good point that you have to take all the available information with a grain of salt. He made another good point that people dont need the biased traditional news outlets to get their news.

And I think any reasonable person could deduct from his post that he knows not all the info you find on the web is accurate....ever visit the huffington post or michelle malkin's site before, if not go visit them to see what i mean.

What is Glenn Beck? He's got a show on FOX news. And, uhmm...Who fucking cares? You have your own private show here on the USMB, please. You can say whatever ya want here, and what else do ya want? Glenn Beck is the common man, he is us ,as we are she, as he is we, all together, koo-kooie chooo. He is the Walrus. Come on, now. Illegals, they are dirt, They are the flaw in human character that makes this debate spin on and ever on and forever and a day, and they have all those delicious excuses, yes they do. We all know, it is just excuses. And some of us hate ourselves for being Anglo and noticing. Well, a lot of us. I don’t. We notice what assholes illegals are, and the games they play, and we also notice the assholes that buy crap. Yes, we do. We notice that stuff, it isn’t very discreet. It isn’t about diversity or humanitarianism or that bullshit. White guilt. Propaganda. But, fairness? Naah. Illegals can and should immigrate legally. It is that simple. Really.

Forum List

Back