More General Media Stupidity

Well, for these vermin, it's either go after guns, or admit their Kulture Warz only succeeded in turning into giant bags of doodoo, set on fire and thrown on the porch, and 'the old ways' had something to recommend them after all,and only had minor imperfections that needed to be seriously addressed, not stupid dopers running around following commies like mentally retarded lemmings.

In any case, you have to laugh your ass off at these morons actually thinking any adult has to answer their ridiculously hyperbolic 'questions', as if these idiot 'journalists' should be taken seriously or something.

Well, for these vermin, it's either go after guns, or admit their Kulture Warz only succeeded in turning into giant bags of doodoo, set on fire and thrown on the porch, and 'the old ways' had something to recommend them after all,and only had minor imperfections that needed to be seriously addressed, not stupid dopers running around following commies like mentally retarded lemmings.
Your command of the English language is facinating.

Your command of the English language is facinating.

This is the throwaway stuff; the premium highbrow stuff goes on other boards, ones that pay for spending time on postings and editing. lol ... different audience, too. Wish this board allowed a troll free forum that made serious threads possible.

The gist of the article is that there is nothing that can stop these mass shootings but we have to pass more restrictions anyway and then there's the inevitable mentioning of the 1994 scary plastics and composite material ban. Ban magazines because no one would think to just bring more or be able to change them out quickly. The entire article is full of vullshit.

The gist of the article is that there is nothing that can stop these mass shootings but we have to pass more restrictions anyway and then there's the inevitable mentioning of the 1994 scary plastics and composite material ban. Ban magazines because no one would think to just bring more or be able to change them out quickly. The entire article is full of vullshit.

Yes, just hysterical rhetoric. I guess TRump was supposed to say he was going to personally stand guard at every school door in the country or something, and if he didn't, why, then it's all his personal fault n stuff. The media is overrun by idiots, period.

Let's see. The FBI was forewarned and did nothing. So much for letting the authorities protect us.

I don't understand why that's not the focus of the outrage. Same thing happened with the Ft. Lauderdale airport shooter. The FBI is simply not doing their job.

I guess they're more worried about people downloading Justin Bieber songs and surveilling politicians they don't want to be in power.

Let's see. The FBI was forewarned and did nothing. So much for letting the authorities protect us.

I don't understand why that's not the focus of the outrage. Same thing happened with the Ft. Lauderdale airport shooter. The FBI is simply not doing their job.

I guess they're more worried about people downloading Justin Bieber songs and surveilling politicians they don't want to be in power.
Man, the FBI is very busy investigating peeing Russian school girls!

Yes, but that's because our society has been weakened and we're supposed to cower before lawyers and assorted gimps and deviants, and our institutions are afraid to act on anything, thanks to vermin and cowards in Congress not doing their jobs. That will change soon enough.

the court system has paralyzed law enforcement in this country, another goals of Democrats and traitors like Obama and Hillary. Harass Christian bakers over cakes and kick out the jams on cracking down, but let Black Panthers intimidate voters at polling places, nothing to see, no problem. Holder said it's okay, and Obama lets all the thugs know he thinks Saint Trayvon had a right to beat a white guy to death.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back