More Gay Hypocricy

The CEO of CFA writes checks to organizations which seek to prevent marriage equality for gays. For instance, he donates to the Family Research Council which actively works against state ballot measures which seek to give gays marriage equality.

That is not discrimination of customers, employees, or suppliers of CFA. That is his own damn business.

And if gays do not want to support his own damn business, that is THEIR business.

But that would hold for Nike or anyone else. It has nothing to do with "discrimination." CFA does not discriminate. Period.

What do we say about people who fought against legalized interracial marriage?

Warning: inappropriate comparison to civil rights movement spotted!

This isn't about blacks or whites. It is about chicken sandwiches.

By boycotting the purchasing of CFA sandwiches, gays are avoiding their money being used to fund organizations working against their interests. Which is the very opposite of the hypocrisy being claimed in the OP.

Sounds like they are exercising common sense to me.

Hardly.
They would have to research the political beliefs of every employee, owner, supplier or creditor of every company they do business with to insure that "their" money is not going to support causes they disagree with.
Good luck with that.
It is typical left wing feel good-ism.

The good news is that sales of CFA have never been better. In fact, the fags have had this backfire on them if their goal was to make CFA suffer. In reality good people have come out in support of CFA by buying their products and the fags look like the whining intolerant Marys they are.

People should be boycotting businesses that have bad products or terrible tasting food,not who they support in political ideology.
This is what America is about. tolerance (freedom to support their believes). This is why we are called the melting pot of the world.
Companies should not be boycotted because their views are different from you personally.
I buy from many companies that have supported political organizations that are opposite from my own.
This is their right as a company.
What we as Americans should boycott is terrible service, bad products or horrible tasting food, not who they support for organizations.
If we start doing this type of political boycotting, we will be going the way of complete control of only one political ideology with no tolerance toward any thing that would be different.
This is exactly what totalatrain Governments do. One ideology and no other what so ever.
This would be a different issue if Chic fil A did not serve gays or did not hire them, but they don't.

I think the normal gays probably hate this whole thing cuz it drags them into the mud with the idiots.

All this fuss for such a small percentage of people. Probably an even smaller percent of voters.

" The Williams Institute at UCLA School of Law, a gay and lesbian think tank, released a study in April 2011 estimating based on its research that just 1.7 percent of Americans between 18 and 44 identify as gay or lesbian, while another 1.8 percent -- predominantly women -- identify as bisexual"

1.7%.

That is not discrimination of customers, employees, or suppliers of CFA. That is his own damn business.

And if gays do not want to support his own damn business, that is THEIR business.

But that would hold for Nike or anyone else. It has nothing to do with "discrimination." CFA does not discriminate. Period.

I would find it easier to see PETA out there fighting a chicken place. There is a direct correlation.

Not his kind of crap.

Look the militant homos are some of the biggest bullies, they tried bullying Chick Fil A and it backfired, the kiss in was a monumental failure
The thing is militant homos hate one group above all, do you know which one?
Hint....it's the B in LGBT......wanna know why?

It's amusing how you think this is over.

Nothing is ever "over".

Even after the 13th/14th/15th amendments, the south still found a way to keep blacks unequal.

In the case of gays, it will have to be a bit more sophisticated.

While I am against gay marriage, I don't know that I can get to charged up about fighting it.

I have to ask myself how heteros how can call marriage sacred and still bust them up at 50%.

I do.
Often I read in the paper some 50th, 60th, even 75th wedding anniversary announcement with children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Having been married myself once for over 22 years and still going I realize what kind of achievment a 50 year marriage is. That is sacred.

The more vocal you are about a business, the more likely people are to go there. We've seen it before, this is no different. If the gay groups had simply ignored this, there wouldn't be the furore over it there is today. Sometimes they just don't learn.

Forum List

Back