More Fun With Occupy Turds

And those precious Guy Fawkes masks make quite the clueless adolescent expression !!!!!!!!!!!!

You know the the Police have been caught infiltrating the ranks of protesters before right?

Old Joke: "How can you tell which guy is the undercover cop at a Klan meeting? He's the one with the dynamite".

I have no idea who that guy is, but it IS possible he's a paid trouble maker.

You know the the Police have been caught infiltrating the ranks of protesters before right?

Old Joke: "How can you tell which guy is the undercover cop at a Klan meeting? He's the one with the dynamite".

I have no idea who that guy is, but it IS possible he's a paid trouble maker.
Don't forget those "glory days" o' Jedgar Hoover's.....

You can call them all the names you want. And yes, many of them are inarticulate but what do you expect from someone who has been a victim of Public Education? At least they know who the REAL enemy is: Bankers.

Look at that turd climbing the fence. Cops don't wear shoes and dirty socks like those. He's a real dipshit scum bag.

Look at that turd climbing the fence. Cops don't wear shoes and dirty socks like those. He's a real dipshit scum bag.
No of course not! They wear suits, have shaved heads, wear earpieces for radios and sunglasses. :rolleyes:

Moron.

The police used one of the occutards' own to foil that bridge bombing plot by the anarchoccutards in Ohio. I doubt they need undercovers to do much of anything... They might go in plain clothes to get info, but the occupy dimwits don't need any help in making them look bad. They do a good enough job on their own.

Those filthy scumbags will be out desecrating the streets of chicago "protesting" their imagined various oppressions and victimizations.................

Lets hope the police have their fire hoses ready to wash away that human debris.......

I'm surprised he took the crack pipe out of his mouth long enough to shout at the cops.

What a bunch of losers. The cop hate in this country has gotten un-fucking-believable. Suppose having a president who dislikes cops and befriended a cop-killer doesn't help the cause.

So would Obama condemn these guys? Probably not. I wonder what that douche bag on the fence will be doing in 40 years? My guess? He'll be an aging radical, like Bill Ayers, but without any money, living in a govt funded apartment with 4 other aging Occupiers, living off welfare and govt handouts, bitching about what all they could've accomplished in life if only the rich had paid their fair share.

So would Obama condemn these guys? Probably not. I wonder what that douche bag on the fence will be doing in 40 years? My guess? He'll be an aging radical, like Bill Ayers, but without any money, living in a govt funded apartment with 4 other aging Occupiers, living off welfare and govt handouts, bitching about what all they could've accomplished in life if only the rich had paid their fair share.

I think the odds are very much against the guy on the fence reaching old age. I see Hepatitis B in his future.

Last edited:
True.

But I'm starting to love these Occupy morons. I'm a strong police supporter. And the more the Occupy morons shed light on their movements, the more sympathetic people are getting towards cops. Well, at least people of non-left-wing-radical ideology.

Forum List

Back