More from the religion of peace

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
Jordanian shoots dead sex victim niece as ’honour killing’

BusinessDay - Jordanian shoots dead sex victim niece as ?honour killing?

"The man confessed to the murder, saying he did it to “cleanse the family honour” over suspicions of “bad behaviour” after the girl “lost her virginity a month ago in a sexual assault by a young man aged 17,” said the same source."

Hmm.... Lets see the Mooslim appologists defend this one too :cuckoo:

The Turkish Summer?

June 4, 2013 By Ryan Mauro

turkey-protests-450x300.jpg

I’ve referred to Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan as the “king of the Islamists” because of his ability to swoon the West, make Israel bend and maintain popularity while implementing Sharia using the doctrine of “gradualism.” He now faces his biggest internal challenge as protests against him enter their fifth day in what one expert compares to the “eruption of a volcano.”

The unexpected spark was Erdogan’s plan to redevelop Gezi Park in Taksim Square. Reuters explains that Taksim honors the secular legacy of Ataturk, while the other squares in the capital reflect upon the days of the Ottoman Empire. When Erdogan planned to transform the park into an Ottoman-theme shopping center with a mosque, apartment complex and model of Ottoman-era barracks, it was seen by secularists as a washing away of Ataturk.

Opponents of Erdogan had been looking for an opportunity, angered over the government’s new restrictions on alcohol sales and advertising, the morning-after pill, the rejection of a gay rights law, and other moves towards Sharia governance. About 100 Turks publicly kissed in a subway station after officials said passengers must “act in accordance with moral rules” regarding public displays of affection.

Dr. Daniel Pipes reacted to the landslide victory of Erdogan’s Islamist party in 2011 with a dire warning: “Elections taking place today are likely to be the last fair and free ones in Turkey. With Turkey’s leading Islamist party controlling all three branches of the government and the military sidelined, little will stop it from changing the rules to keep power into the indefinite future.”

We shouldn’t be surprised when an Islamist acts like an Islamist.

The Turkish Summer? | FrontPage Magazine

When will their honor killing encompass killing the assholes who are doing the rapes instead of the victim? Oh. Wait. Because the victim is female and seen as worth less than a camel.

I really feel sorry for you ,,

Because only the Ignorant people who judged a religion throughout its followers' deed

Not sure why a three year old thread was bumped by an article that is irrelevant to the OP.

I like the title...:eusa_shhh:

You are aware that if you start a new thread you can pick the thread title yeah?

Or are you so desperate for material that you have to utilize stories that are years old?

If you read my post it was yesterdays news [June 4, 2013 ]. When they move my threads I find others to piggyback on. Don't worry about it...:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back