More from the Dixie Chicks....

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
When will this bitch learn to SHUT IT!??!?

From their lead-singer Natalie Maines:

<i>"The entire country may disagree with me, but I don't understand the necessity for patriotism," Maines resumes, through gritted teeth. "Why do you have to be a patriot? About what? This land is our land? Why? You can like where you live and like your life, but as for loving the whole country… I don't see why people care about patriotism."</i>

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main.jhtml?xml=/arts/2006/06/15/bmdixie15.xml

-Cp said:
When will this bitch learn to SHUT IT!??!?

From their lead-singer Natalie Maines:

<i>"The entire country may disagree with me, but I don't understand the necessity for patriotism," Maines resumes, through gritted teeth. "Why do you have to be a patriot? About what? This land is our land? Why? You can like where you live and like your life, but as for loving the whole country… I don't see why people care about patriotism."</i>

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main.jhtml?xml=/arts/2006/06/15/bmdixie15.xml

Still trying to woo her core audience I see.:rotflmao:

The leader of Saddams Angels is just telling us what libs REALLY think about those who disagree with them, and what they think of America

You gotta love it!!!

If I were the other two 'chicks' I'd go to court for a gag order.
That, or buy a muzzle.

Joz said:
If I were the other two 'chicks' I'd go to court for a gag order.
That, or buy a muzzle.

In a doctors office the other day I read an article in Newsweek on the skanks and their new cd, both of the other two skanks said they are in full agreement with porky's opinions about America but are just less vocal about it.

Fuck em.

OCA said:
In a doctors office the other day I read an article in Newsweek on the skanks and their new cd, both of the other two skanks said they are in full agreement with porky's opinions about America but are just less vocal about it.

Fuck em.

No shit. Screw that fat assed, mouth breathing little whore. I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

Holy Crap! I found a picture of them with their new manager.

dippychick2.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
And libs cannot figure out why ticket sales for their concerts are sinking in the USA?

Then the same libs want to be in charge of national defense and national security

I can't see why we should care so much. Just let them drop on off to obscurity. Right now their record sales are doing well, I am thinking that Soros owns several hundred thousand copies of the new album....

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back