More From Nutty Hugo

If Bush and his neocon buddies think this is going to rally us behind the troops and his war, they're wrong. Now, more than ever, we must unite as one nation, strengthen our resolve, and push for an unconditional surrender of all "coalition forces" and their immediate withdrawal from Iraq. I don't care who we surrender to - the Shiites, Osama, the U.N., France - as long as we do it fast, and with our tails between our legs. We must send a clear signal to these bullies that we will do whatever it takes to appease them. Only then can we begin the Peace Process, and get Bill Clinton the Nobel he so rightly deserves.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/socalled_terrorism/index.html

and make sure to leave behind all the oil we were stealing

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 25
The hate crowd is dispicable. We need solutions, not hatred.

If Bush and his neocon buddies think this is going to rally us behind the troops and his war, they're wrong. Now, more than ever, we must unite as one nation, strengthen our resolve, and push for an unconditional surrender of all "coalition forces" and their immediate withdrawal from Iraq. I don't care who we surrender to - the Shiites, Osama, the U.N., France - as long as we do it fast, and with our tails between our legs. We must send a clear signal to these bullies that we will do whatever it takes to appease them. Only then can we begin the Peace Process, and get Bill Clinton the Nobel he so rightly deserves.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/socalled_terrorism/index.html

and make sure to leave behind all the oil we were stealing

The hate crowd is dispicable. We need solutions, not hatred.

Look at this thread and see who is hating on who. Or are you speaking out against the hate perpetrated by rsr, and onedomino? Somehow I doubt it.

Look at this thread and see who is hating on who. Or are you speaking out against the hate perpetrated by rsr, and onedomino? Somehow I doubt it.
More name calling from the man of Leftist peace and light. Defended Hezbollah, denied any facts, or called anyone "stupid," "idiotic," or "asinine" yet today?

More name calling from the man of Leftist peace and light. Defended Hezbollah, denied any facts, or called anyone "stupid," "idiotic," or "asinine" yet today?

Really?

Please quote me where in this thread I called anyone any name.

Really?

Please quote me where in this thread I called anyone any name.
Why just this thread? You know perfectly well the threads where you have used those words to describe the posts of long time members of the board. If you want to relive your posts, look them up yourself. Within the last few days, you have shown up on this board, defended Hezbollah, denied facts, called members stupid, idiotic, and asinine. And accused others of "perpetrating hate." That's quite a score in three days.

Why just this thread? You know perfectly well the threads where you have used those words to describe the posts of long time members of the board. If you want to relive your posts, look them up yourself. Within the last few days, you have shown up on this board, defended Hezbollah, denied facts, called members stupid, idiotic, and asinine. And accused others of "perpetrating hate." That's quite a score in three days.

He is what you would call a tolerant liberal

Why just this thread

Oh pardon, when you said "more" name calling in this particular thread quoting something that I said, I assumed you meant something I had done in this thread. If none of those happened in this thread, kindly explain your motivation for posting that statement in this particular thread. Oh, besides your strange stalker like propensity to follow me around.

Within the last few days, you have shown up on this board, defended Hezbollah, denied facts, called members stupid, idiotic, and asinine. And accused others of "perpetrating hate." That's quite a score in three days.

Defended Hezbollah? Ah sorry if a desire for the truth to you comes off as "defending Hezbollah". Tell me Domino...if I said the Nazi's nuked washington DC, would you disagree, or agree with that statement?

Please, quote me where I called anyone stupid, idiotic, or asinine. I have called peoples ideas all of those things, which they have been. However I generally avoid making generalizations about people, something you seem to have a problem avoiding and do constantly.

Perpetrating hate? Yes, you and rsr both do it. It is quite unappealing.

Oh pardon, when you said "more" name calling in this particular thread quoting something that I said, I assumed you meant something I had done in this thread. If none of those happened in this thread, kindly explain your motivation for posting that statement in this particular thread. Oh, besides your strange stalker like propensity to follow me around.

Defended Hezbollah? Ah sorry if a desire for the truth to you comes off as "defending Hezbollah". Tell me Domino...if I said the Nazi's nuked washington DC, would you disagree, or agree with that statement?

Please, quote me where I called anyone stupid, idiotic, or asinine. I have called peoples ideas all of those things, which they have been. However I generally avoid making generalizations about people, something you seem to have a problem avoiding and do constantly.

Perpetrating hate? Yes, you and rsr both do it. It is quite unappealing.
Go find your own demeaning little posts where you used those names, including the one where you referred to board members as "douchbags." Go ahead; relive your respectful debating style. Perhaps you will be as disgusted as some others who have read your posts. Follow you around? You are the extremist that came to this board and defended Hezbollah. You are one that said Hezbollah did not even exist when the Marines were murdered. I found that lie very offensive. But you did not leave it there. You continued to insist that the terror organization was not responsible for the murders. You said that even the US Government did not know who committed the bombing. Another outright lie. When shown a Federal Court case where the US District Judge found Hezbollah guilty of the murder of the Marines you said that was not good enough because it was only a civil case. Profoundly offensive, and an abject denial of reality. One can only wonder about your motive for defending one of the worst terror organizations on Earth. Follow you around? Hardly. Keep your twisted defense of terrorists as far away from me as possible.

Go find your own demeaning little posts where you used those names, including the one where you referred to board members as "douchbags."

Not all, or even most. Just people like you. I think you've earned that name quite well considering you are following me around stalking me posting insults in my threads.

Go ahead; relive your respectful debating style.

I am respectful to those who deserve it. You sir, do not.

Perhaps you will be as disgusted as some others who have read your posts. Follow you around?

I notice that nobody feels the need to express their disgust (ok...let me be fair, one person did) when someone implies that mexicans aren't normal, and tells a bunch of flat out lies about liberals.

Ah no...because that shit is A OK to you, right Domino?

You are the extremist that came to this board and defended Hezbollah

Extremist?

Hardly.

By the way, you conveniently ignored my nazi question. So Domino...did the nazis nuke washington DC?

You are one that said Hezbollah did not even exist when the Marines were murdered.

It didn't in an official capacity.

But you did not leave it there. You continued to insist that the terror organization was not responsible for the murders

No, actually I said it was unclear who committed the murders.

You said that even the US Government did not know who committed the bombing. Another outright lie. When shown a Federal Court case where the US District Judge found Hezbollah guilty of the murder of the Marines you said that was not good enough because it was only a civil case.

Do you know anything about the law? A civil case where only one side is represented is pretty easy to prove.

Profoundly offensive

This is where you and me differ, son. I am ok with people disagreeing with me. You seem to have some problem with it.

One can only wonder about your motive for defending one of the worst terror organizations on Earth.

Defending? Try attempting to point out the truth.

Follow you around? Hardly

Really? Then please explain why you posted that slur against me in this thread, considering these things I have done that you have found so terribly offensive, none have been committed in this thread (at least not by me...you've done some of them, but those seem to be excusable in your mind).

Hardly. Keep your twisted defense of terrorists as far away from me as possible.

OMG...they are terrorists...they must be responsible for every bad thing that ever happened...

What little bobby...your puppy died?...well I bet it was Hezbollah...cause if I say it wasn't hezbollah in onedomino's mind I am defending them...yeah...it was definitely hezbollah.

Go find your own demeaning little posts where you used those names, including the one where you referred to board members as "douchbags."

Oh and one more point. Put up or shut up. Either find the quotes where I called those people stupid, asinine, etc, or shut up. Because I haven't. I've called arguments stupid, asinine, etc. Which unless you think your arguments have a consciousness (well yours are certainly DOA...but you could attempt to make the argument that others might have consciousness...twould be more interesting than most of the shit you post at least)...anyway if you think your arguments have a consciousness, I expect to see a defense of that idea. Otherwise, frankly, stop lying about me.

Thanks.

Oh and one more point. Put up or shut up. Either find the quotes where I called those people stupid, asinine, etc, or shut up. Because I haven't. I've called arguments stupid, asinine, etc. Which unless you think your arguments have a consciousness (well yours are certainly DOA...but you could attempt to make the argument that others might have consciousness...twould be more interesting than most of the shit you post at least)...anyway if you think your arguments have a consciousness, I expect to see a defense of that idea. Otherwise, frankly, stop lying about me.

Thanks.

Lying about you?

Where did he say you back up your posts with facts, you are open minded, and you can have a civil discussion with those who disagree with you?

Where did he say you back up your posts with facts, you are open minded, and you can have a civil discussion with those who disagree with you?

You make me vaguely depressed rsr. What exactly do you hope to accomplish by posting one sentence on every thread, making up shit about liberals? Are you trying to drive people off or something?

Thanks.
Foul language. Insults. Now you are telling me to shut up. Having a hard time controlling yourself? Don’t like it when someone points out your behavior? The above post is typical of the attitude that you have projected on this board. You have called people stupid, idiotic, and asinine. You have referred to others as douchbags. You make the spurious distinction between insulting people and insulting what they say. You sent me a belligerent private message where you insulted my intelligence. However, your most offensive behavior was defending the terrorist organization Hezbollah. That is when you best displayed your lack of character.

You make me vaguely depressed rsr. What exactly do you hope to accomplish by posting one sentence on every thread, making up shit about liberals? Are you trying to drive people off or something?

Libs are in a constant state of depression. The last things libs want is for people to call them on they sya, do, and believe in. When others do that, libs say they are engaging in hate speech

Foul language. Insults. Now you are telling me to shut up

Its telling that you take me saying "put up or shut up" to mean just shut up. I guess it is so patently obvious even to yourself that you are lying that the idea of backing up these lies doesn't even enter into the question.

Having a hard time controlling yourself?

Not at all.

Don’t like it when someone points out your behavior?

Don't like it when someone lies about my behavior.

he above post is typical of the attitude that you have projected on this board

One of questioning those with suberbly low intelligence? Yes I suppose I have asked you a lot of questions. None of which you have anwsered, amusingly enough.

You make the spurious distinction between insulting people and insulting what they say

Spurious? No, actually quite important.

You sent me a belligerent private message where you insulted my intelligence

I think at this point it is crystal clear what I think about your intelligence, your ethical character, and about you as an internet avatar. You are far, far below the average. RSR is an idiot, but he is sort of a passive idiot. Like the people on the subway muttering to themselves. But you? No, you are more like the people on the subway who scream things at people and loudly curse God and other deities.

Oh, and by the way, neg repping me every day? Its cute, really. I've come to see it as a regular occurence along with the sun when I wake up. Its really reassuring to know that a despicable human being like yourself dislikes me that much.

However, your most offensive behavior was defending the terrorist organization Hezbollah. That is when you best displayed your lack of character.

You still haven't anwsered my question. What a surprise.

Libs are in a constant state of depression. The last things libs want is for people to call them on they sya, do, and believe in. When others do that, libs say they are engaging in hate speech

No, actually I'm quite a happy person. You however seem to be generally vindictive and full of hate.

Now...about an anwser to my question?

My observations of Larkinn's behavior are accurate, as anyone who has read his posts will know. His most recent post above provides ample evidence. It contains his typical battery of insults; almost as intense as those he sent to me via private message. Net cowards often hurl insults as they cower behind the anonymity of a keyboard. Larkinn cannot dodge the fact that he defended the murderous Hezbollah and he cannot retract his insults of board members. His insecurity is obvious. He is so unconvinced of his own intelligence, he attacks others in a feeble attempt to validate himself.

where does he defend hezbollah?. If he is insulting people, i would just ignore him, if you respond to someone's insults you give them power over you, its better to ignore someone who is not capable of being nice.

My observations of Larkinn's behavior are accurate, as anyone who has read his posts will know. His most recent post above provides ample evidence. It contains his typical battery of insults; almost as intense as those he sent to me via private message. Net cowards often hurl insults as they cower behind the anonymity of a keyboard. Larkinn cannot dodge the fact that he defended the murderous Hezbollah and he cannot retract his insults of board members. His insecurity is obvious. He is so unconvinced of his own intelligence, he attacks others in a feeble attempt to validate himself.

Forum List

Back