More FreeDumb !!!

The military is not a democracy. Not falling asleep on watch is just as crucial as having a trained soldier on-duty. Maybe they should use birth control instead of pulling the goalie, DUH? Don't watch "Three Rivers" on TV do you?

• Banned
The military is not a democracy. Not falling asleep on watch is just as crucial as having a trained soldier on-duty. Maybe they should use birth control instead of pulling the goalie, DUH? Don't watch "Three Rivers" on TV do you?
Ummmmm No.
I haven''t watched TV since around 2003.
I reject brainwashing.

A married nurse went to Iraq, had an affair with a doctor, and they end up working together at 3-rivers, hubby finds out ends the marriage, her doctor loves another...stay tuned for next season. I don't see any brainwashing on the evening soaps. Its one of the few programs the wife and I watch together.

For brainwashing you must be referring to Chris Matthews, Olberman, and the rug-muncher. At least on FXN they debate both sides.

These female soldiers get banged up as a way to get out of a deployment. Birth control is not that hard. Unless they are married, kick them and their baby daddy out.

These female soldiers get banged up as a way to get out of a deployment. Birth control is not that hard. Unless they are married, kick them and their baby daddy out.

Actually, I'd double their time commitment and require that the baby be put up for adoption. They need to make it VERY tough on those that make babies while on-duty. Soldiering isn't party time. They hurt their unit when out on leave, especially when deployed.

Would a male soldier who did something he wasn't supposed to do on duty and was unable to continue his duties be court martialed? Dishonorable discharge? You sign a contract when you enter the military. If you don't hold up your end there are consequences. It isn't like she joined in peace time. EVERYONE who joins the military right now should expect to see Iraq or Afhganistan. Consider this a public service announcement.

Forum List

Back