More Fox News Racism

And GOP race-baiter in chief, Stuttering LimpTard and his army of Teabagging DittoTards see racism everywhere but themselves.

September 22, 2011
RUSH: Did you notice, by the way, Reagan, did you know there were two executions in America yesterday?

CALLER: No, I didn't.

RUSH: Well, there was one that took place in Georgia that everybody was all hepped up about and there was one that took place in Texas that nobody cared about. The one that took place in Georgia, the execution was of a African-American who had killed an off-duty cop, who denied it. There were 50 anti-death penalty protesters outside the prison before it happened, and of course around the world activists were paying attention; and then in Texas a white supremacist was executed for killing a black man by the name of James Byrd. This was back during the 2000 campaign, presidential campaign. You're 16, so you might not remember this, but James Byrd was attached to the back of a vehicle and driven to his death; being dragged behind it by this white supremacist. So he was executed last night. There wasn't one syllable of protest. Not one. But the Reverend Sharpton was all over television. He even went to Georgia trying to make hay about what happened there, and it kinda surprised me because the execution of the white supremacist took place in Texas. It would have been an excellent opportunity to go after Rick Perry.

CALLER: Well, you know --

RUSH: But they didn't because of race. The race of the victim and the race of the convict who was executed. It was fascinating. Now, that's not what you called about but it does relate to Perry. I take it you're a big Perry supporter?

Are you JustificationSeeker's sock? While it is true racists can be found behind conservatives and communists can be found behind liberals it's the exception, not the rule.
As to your above post, reference my statement you're responding to......... :eusa_whistle:
It is illogical to assume that just because Lib Commies are the exception that racist CON$ must also be an exception. It could just as easily be that non-racist CON$ are the exception.
Pointing to your own bigotry against conservatives does not mean conservatives are bigots.

It means you are.

Yup.

Typical of Fox.

Stoking the race hate fires one half truth or misdirection at a time.

They're really rather brilliant.

They know that their audience really isn't and they can pluck on their conceits and prejudices playing their audience like a mandolin.

Insane? Unlikely.

Jack shit stupid... definitely.

If you every made an aurgument other than the typical right wing "you are stupid" I would falll off my chair in shock.
Let's find out. Stop being stupid.

Did you or Cali guy want to make an aurgument that the Fox Nation misrepresentation was not racist.

I'm Listening

32527-gif1.jpg

why didnt the run a picture of the guy who actaully CAUSED them to change the law?

Because that would have ment that they would have had to show a white face with the story.

Fox just cant manage to tell the truth

If you every made an aurgument other than the typical right wing "you are stupid" I would falll off my chair in shock.

Did you or Cali guy want to make an aurgument that the Fox Nation misrepresentation was not racist.

I'm Listening

32527-gif1.jpg
No, you're not. You won't listen to anything that doesn't agree with you.

The best you can claim is it was a mistake. Mistakes happen. Like when the website in the OP dorked up the URL to the Fox Nation story: articlehttp//nation.foxnews.com/death-row/2011/09/22/texas-abolishes-last-meal-requests-death-row-inmates

I don't have to prove it's not racist. You have to prove it is. And you haven't.

why didnt the run a picture of the guy who actaully CAUSED them to change the law?

Because that would have ment that they would have had to show a white face with the story.

From the Fox Nation story:

That link goes to:

Texas Prisons End Special Last Meals for Inmates After 'Ridiculous' Request

texas_white_supremacist.jpg

In a Wednesday, April 28, 1999 file photo, Lawrence Russell Brewer is led from the Jasper County courthouse following a change of venue hearing in his capital murder trial for the 1998 dragging death of James Byrd Jr. , in Jasper, Texas.​

Did you really think you had a point? Did you think at all?

I'm Listening

32527-gif1.jpg

The best you can claim is it was a mistake. Mistakes happen. Like when the website in the OP dorked up the URL to the Fox Nation story: articlehttp//nation.foxnews.com/death-row/2011/09/22/texas-abolishes-last-meal-requests-death-row-inmates

I don't have to prove it's not racist. You have to prove it is. And you haven't.

dorked up? You could make the assumption Fox Nation just made a mistake if they hadn't misrepresented the facts in the story as well and if you ignore the fact that Fox always gets in wrong always on the side of showing blacks,liberals and Democrats in a negative way.

That link goes to:

In a Wednesday, April 28, 1999 file photo, Lawrence Russell Brewer is led from the Jasper County courthouse following a change of venue hearing in his capital murder trial for the 1998 dragging death of James Byrd Jr. , in Jasper, Texas.​

Maybe before you insult someone you should read the article.
here is the correct link:
Texas Abolishes 'Last Meal' Requests For Death Row Inmates - Death Row - Fox Nation

I'm Listening

32527-gif1.jpg

dorked up? You could make the assumption Fox Nation just made a mistake if they hadn't misrepresented the facts in the story as well...
What facts did they misrepresent?
...and if you ignore the fact that Fox always gets in wrong always on the side of showing blacks,liberals and Democrats in a negative way.
Ridiculous.

Variations on a theme:

Just because you hate Fox News doesn't mean they're hateful. It means YOU are.

That link goes to:

Maybe before you insult someone you should read the article.
here is the correct link:
Texas Abolishes 'Last Meal' Requests For Death Row Inmates - Death Row - Fox Nation

Yeah, I read the article. But I didn't read it through "I Hate Fox News"-colored glasses.

dorked up? You could make the assumption Fox Nation just made a mistake if they hadn't misrepresented the facts in the story as well...
What facts did they misrepresent?
...and if you ignore the fact that Fox always gets in wrong always on the side of showing blacks,liberals and Democrats in a negative way.
Ridiculous.

Variations on a theme:

Just because you hate Fox News doesn't mean they're hateful. It means YOU are.

In the Fox Nation story they failed to mention he was a white supremacist and that the victim, that was dragged to death, was black. The mention that it was a hate cime and coupled with the posting the pic of a black man would lead a low information viewer that the "hate crime" was a committed by a black man. IMO and anyone who knows Fox would conclude it was done to stir up hate for blacks.

I don't hate Fox. And I miss Glenn Beck

Last edited:
In the Fox Nation story they failed to mention he was a white supremacist and that the victim, that was dragged to death, was black. The mention that it was a hate cime and coupled with the posting the pic of a black man would lead a low information viewer that the "hate crime" was a committed by a black man. IMO and anyone who knows Fox would conclude it was done to stir up hate for blacks.
Horseshit. No facts were misrepresented.
I don't hate Fox.
Horseshit.
And I miss Glenn Beck
I don't doubt it. Nobody inspires leftist anger quite like Beck.

And leftists love to be angry.

I don't hate Fox.
Horseshit.
And I miss Glenn Beck

Fox keeps Comedy Central in business.

Horseshit.
And I miss Glenn Beck

Fox keeps Comedy Central in business.
Leftists also like to get their "news" from comedians. :lol:

Forum List

Back