More fat for the conflaguration

I'm sure the members of the 911 Commission would not have publicly compromised a national security issue , if given evidence by the CIA pertinent to it Curve

Again, we were hit on main st. USA, despite having the lagest military budget on the planet. This is inexcusable imho.

If the commission were not given all the avialble facts , then my (as well as your) tax dollars for their services , as well as our collective future protection, has basically been wasted on a lot of white wash

as such, may i suggest the term appologist be changed to suck up

~S~

They were supplied with any intelligence gathered from the detainees. the tapes were destroyed for the protection of the agents. And I know all the truthers won't believe that and I don't care, that is the truth.

Since they were not told of the tapes how were they given information from them?

Seriously. This is great most awesome excellent example of hypocrisy from OCTAs. You have not one shred of evidence to support your fantasy but it does not matter. Your claim it is the "truth" is out of pure illusion and none of your OCTA buddies will call you out on it.

Are you STUPID? The transcripts were provided. Both to Congress and the 9/11 commission. The CIA just did not include the detail that they taped it.

They were supplied with any intelligence gathered from the detainees. the tapes were destroyed for the protection of the agents. And I know all the truthers won't believe that and I don't care, that is the truth.

Since they were not told of the tapes how were they given information from them?

Seriously. This is great most awesome excellent example of hypocrisy from OCTAs. You have not one shred of evidence to support your fantasy but it does not matter. Your claim it is the "truth" is out of pure illusion and none of your OCTA buddies will call you out on it.

Are you STUPID? The transcripts were provided. Both to Congress and the 9/11 commission. The CIA just did not include the detail that they taped it.

"Finally, the 9/11 Commission also had made broad requests of records related to CIA interrogations and had been told that no such tapes or transcripts existed."
Http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2007/12/07/DI2007120700833.html

I'm wondering if this thread even belongs in 'Conspiracy Theory'

as it contains no theory part at all.......~S~

It's strictly for staff efficiency. It doesn't matter if an op is one hundred percent factual because before the second page can begin, someone such as ollie, will post pure fantasy in response and the "theory" is immediately injected thus infecting and destroying any possible chance of a fact based dialogue.

They were supplied with any intelligence gathered from the detainees. the tapes were destroyed for the protection of the agents. .

Maybe if i put this in bold, it'll help you out Ollie.....

they broke the LAW>

"recent revelations that the CIA destroyed videotaped interrogations of Qaeda operatives leads us to conclude that the agency failed to respond to our lawful requests for information about the 9/11 plot."

And I know all the truthers won't believe that and I don't care, that is the truth

No, it seems to me that you've created your own truth

so how are you any different than the truthers you oppose here?

~S~

Show me the indictments.

Maybe if i put this in bold, it'll help you out Ollie.....

they broke the LAW>

"recent revelations that the CIA destroyed videotaped interrogations of Qaeda operatives leads us to conclude that the agency failed to respond to our lawful requests for information about the 9/11 plot."

And I know all the truthers won't believe that and I don't care, that is the truth

No, it seems to me that you've created your own truth

so how are you any different than the truthers you oppose here?

~S~

Show me the indictments.

Another example of hypocrisy. Priceless.

tell us again how airplane mode is hardwired into every phone. :lol:

Since I never said that it would be impossible to say it "again" you lying coward. I do appreciate the accidental admission you are such a loser you have lie just to post.

HAhahahahaha!! jackass......

The airplane mode is hardwired into cell phones you fucking ignorant ****.

Does it make you feel good to keep lying? As much as you do it you must.....or maybe it's the only way you can post you dummfuk?

Anything to do with 9/11 or Obama's birth certificate goes here. No matter if the story or thread has anything to do with a conspiracy. If you put it else where our mods will move it per Gunny's orders

I kinda figured that Sarge.

But this is really bigger than Gunny , or some message board

It's about the general gestalt of the nation that's been slipping for a while due to it's citizenship having it good and becoming complacent

Seems there's one camp that keeps trying to point that out to the other camp that keeps claiming it doesn't matter

But that each keeps insisting what America is, based on what America was makes me think we deserve all the Conspiracy, Collusion, and Theories that go with them

~S~

"Finally, the 9/11 Commission also had made broad requests of records related to CIA interrogations and had been told that no such tapes or transcripts existed."
Http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2007/12/07/DI2007120700833.html

This is what makes it frustrating.

that the cia (et all gov entities) can break the law and people not care

frustrating in that they enpower them to continue to do so.....

like MLK said> Silence is betrayal

~S~

that the cia (et all gov entities) can break the law and people not care

frustrating in that they enpower them to continue to do so.....

like MLK said> Silence is betrayal

~S~

On a few levels including what you said. Most people are ignorant about this and some who are aware are drenched in so much cowardice they refuse to respond to facts that prove their claims wrong. The fastest way to kill a thread about 9E is to post facts that show the weaknesses of the OCT.

Forum List

Back