more fake racism

[...]

Or going back a little bit further, why make it unlawful for the alleged interior race to even learn how to read?

[...]
It would be far more productive for you to focus attention on the reason(s) why it was possible for one race to so totally subjugate another.

But I wonder if you are capable of comprehending the value of that suggestion.

How fucking stupid are you? :laugh:
Apparently not as stupid as you. You stated

Most of the racism in our country comes from black people. You guys arent just racist; you're violently racist. Mobs of you fucking people go around gleefully attacking white people. Got any videos of white mobs attacking black people ***for being black***?​

So I provided you with a select list going back a century of mobs of white people doing exactly what you seem to be implying never happens. You discounted that because it was before you were born (as if your birth was a pivot moment in race relations and the civil rights movement in America) so I provided examples of events that have occurred during your lifetime and you discounted those as well. So while I can provide you another list of events as of January 1, 2001 what purpose will it serve? You made a statement and I disputed it with evidence - twice.
At some point it is going to click in your pea sized brain that you can't judge the current state of racial violence in the US, by using examples from half a century ago. The fact that you cant find any current acts of white on black mob violence means it doesnt exist anymore. Meanwhile, i can literally post thousands of CURRENT youtube videos showing groups of blacks attacking unsuspecting white people.

If you want to prove that white people are more racist than blacks today, you will need proof from today, but we already know the proof you seek doesn't exist.

Why are you so intent on covering up black racism, and why are you lying about white racism? ...because that's what racists like you do.

Most of the racism in our country comes from black people. You guys arent just racist; you're violently racist. Mobs of you fucking people go around gleefully attacking white people. Got any videos of white mobs attacking black people for being black?
Were you born after 1964?
One thing to particularly note is that more often than not the white perpetrators of the violence were seldom held to account for their crimes while the black victims often were held to account for crimes which they had not committed
Yes, i was born in 73. I dont care about what other people did before i was born. I dont live in that world. I live in 2016. Do you have anything from this century?

But you do live in that world. What people did before you is why a United States exists. It is now 2018.

The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

For example:

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crow’s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.

Few sit on a mountain top to come up with their beliefs all on their own. Instead most people pretty much go along with what everyone else already believes with maybe a few twists here and there. Such beliefs come from the past.

So then why is Teflon Theory believed?

• Because of how American history is taught:
    • American history is taught as dates and people and facts that have little to do with each other. Sometimes the Effects of the the Civil War or Industrialization are studied, for example, but not so for the evil stuff – like how slavery and genocide led to present-day White American wealth, power and racism.
    • American history as taught rarely comes up to the present day. History becomes something in the past, in a book, not something we live in right now.
  • Because of the needs of White American self-image:
    • White Americans want to think they are Basically Good and their society is Basically Just. Without Teflon Theory that becomes laughable since it flies in the face of history, common sense and human nature.
    • White Americans avoid honestly facing up to their past because deep down they know it is ugly. Teflon Theory acts as a guard against having to take it seriously.
  • Because middle-class whites are protected from the ugly present:
    • Those who live in Apple-pie America rarely see first-hand the injustice that their comfortable lives are built on. And what injustice they do see on occasion, like black ghettos or wars on television fought overseas in their name, they have already learned to not see as injustice. But being protected from the ugly present makes the ugly past seem like another world, like it truly is ancient history with no bearing on the present.

Most of the racism in our country comes from black people. You guys arent just racist; you're violently racist. Mobs of you fucking people go around gleefully attacking white people. Got any videos of white mobs attacking black people ***for being black***?​

So I provided you with a select list going back a century of mobs of white people doing exactly what you seem to be implying never happens. You discounted that because it was before you were born (as if your birth was a pivot moment in race relations and the civil rights movement in America) so I provided examples of events that have occurred during your lifetime and you discounted those as well. So while I can provide you another list of events as of January 1, 2001 what purpose will it serve? You made a statement and I disputed it with evidence - twice.
At some point it is going to click in your pea sized brain that you can't judge the current state of racial violence in the US, by using examples from half a century ago. The fact that you cant find any current acts of white on black mob violence means it doesnt exist anymore. Meanwhile, i can literally post thousands of CURRENT youtube videos showing groups of blacks attacking unsuspecting white people.

If you want to prove that white people are more racist than blacks today, you will need proof from today, but we already know the proof you seek doesn't exist.

Why are you so intent on covering up black racism, and why are you lying about white racism? ...because that's what racists like you do.

We have proof . Besides the existence of those in this section of USMB.

th
th
th
th

th
th
th
th

Neo-Confederate Defends Statues: But What About "Martin Luther Coon" Street?

Oklahoma Racist with Bad English Attacks Woman for Speaking "Immigrant"

Racist Old Lady RANT Will Shock You

Florida Mayoral Candidate Has Racist Meltdown On Camera and It Is Disgusting!

I can keep going but all of this kind of shit is spoken right here.at USMB. So the proof exists. Plenty of it.

a BLACK man moving into an apartment at 11 PM
the clients are aware enough/thoughtful enough to call the police
of course the black man IMMEDIATELY calls racism when--as usual--there is ZERO evidence of racism
Police called on former Obama staffer for 'moving while black'
That is really sad. Of course it's racism. Since when is a key a weapon? Lucky the guy wasn't shot for having it in his hand.
Try moving at midnight. WTF does that?!!

I have managed apartment buildings in my lifetime. I know landord and tenant act provisions and fair housing law. I live in the real world. Racism does exist in that real world. Since you have no real experience dealing with it, then you can't say race didn't have anything do with it. I don't believe everything is racism so drop your extremist belief that I do just because I point out that whites are still practicing racism. You can use that link claiming quiet enjoyment as an excuse all you want, but would that have happened had the person not been black? I don't think so and there is a very long record that supports my point of view. Not so much with yours. You might want be careful with assuming things about me based upon your race baited beliefs.
`
Damn, are you stupid. You must work at it.
`

Black racism is name calling. That's it.

Really?

640x360_MP4_6522752660652669529.mp4
[/QUOTE]Any black person who commits a violent act with a white person goes to jail

How effective is black racism when your gonna spend a long time in Shawshank ?

again today, the Daily Mail is full of anti-white stories.....
there were 2 top anti-white headlines in my local news the other day
that's right--blacks do no wrong--they are inhuman--incapable of doing anything wrong :rolleyes-41:

the MSM is desensitizing Americans to real racism

But you do live in that world. What people did before you is why a United States exists.
That is completely irrelevant when we are talking about racial violence in 2018, and who is the largest contributor to that violence (black people). It would be like me telling you that my car battery is dead because i left the lights on, and you respond by saying..."Thomas Edison invented the light bulb". Its an interesting historical footnote, but it has nothing to do with the problem at hand and therefore completely irrelevant.

Last edited:

We have proof . Besides the existence of those in this section of USMB.

th
th
th
th

th
th
th
th

Neo-Confederate Defends Statues: But What About "Martin Luther Coon" Street?

Oklahoma Racist with Bad English Attacks Woman for Speaking "Immigrant"

Racist Old Lady RANT Will Shock You

Florida Mayoral Candidate Has Racist Meltdown On Camera and It Is Disgusting!

I can keep going but all of this kind of shit is spoken right here.at USMB. So the proof exists. Plenty of it.

So when are you going to provide evidence of white mob violence against blacks? Lets go back and forth; ill post a video, then you post one and we will see who has the most racist mob attack videos in the end. Ill start.

[...]

But you do live in that world. What people did before you is why a United States exists. It is now 2018.

[...]
The notion that slavery was responsible for the ultimate economic supremacy of the United States is a matter of opinion. Many politicians and self-styled experts in a variety of academic fields say it was, but a number of highly respected economists disagree -- as the following excerpt attests:

" . . .

Slavery hindered the development of Southern capitalism in other ways. Eugene Genovese, writing in 1961, reckoned that the antebellum South was not profit-seeking. In fact, slavery was not even meant to be profitable. Slaveowners were keener on flaunting their vast plantations and huge reserves of slaves than they were about profits and investment. Rational economic decisions were sacrificed for pomp and circumstance.
Economies which used slavery may, in the long run, have been at a disadvantage. Some analyses suggest that the economic contradictions of slavery led to its inevitable demise. But slavery had indirect effects on other economies. Douglass North, a Nobel-Prize-winning economist, argued that the expansion of Southern plantation slavery was at the centre of midwestern economic development in the nineteenth century (through the South's demand for certain foodstuffs).
. . .

[...]

Did slavery make economic sense?

But even if slavery was indeed the profitable engine it is believed by some to have been, are you truly capable of ignoring the immense economic burden Blacks have imposed on the American taxpayer since slavery was abolished? Can you simply ignore the collective cost of welfare and that of Black on White crime -- which is rampant and has been for decades?

of course the black man IMMEDIATELY calls racism when--as usual--there is ZERO evidence of racism
That is really sad. Of course it's racism. Since when is a key a weapon? Lucky the guy wasn't shot for having it in his hand.

Oh, yeah. You know how them racist rednecks who live NEAR HARLEM are shocked and horrified by being around black people. *eye roll*

Maybe instead of instantly leaping to, "It's because I'm black! Everything that ever happens in my life is because I'm black, because there is nothing to me except my blackness!" he should have considered that it was 11 pm, in a "gentrifying neighborhood" - his own words - and the neighbor had never seen him before. And then he should have considered how many neighborhoods, the people just pull the shades and ignore everything up to and including a murder in the alley, 'cause they "don't want to get involved".

please explain how it is racism
I've been asking this question forever on USMB--no one seems to want to answer
here is the definition
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
If it were a white millenial moving in at 11 p.m., someone would have said hi, and helped him move his boxes. You can't see that?

In New York City? Near Harlem? At 11 pm? The hell they would've.

here is the definition
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
If it were a white millenial moving in at 11 p.m., someone would have said hi, and helped him move his boxes. You can't see that?

So now people aren't allowed to choose who they want to help?
That's what you got out of that post?
It isn't about helping. It's about seeing a black guy carrying a flat screen tv at 11 p.m. and ASSUMING he's robbing the place.

Yeah . . . because it's 11 PM! And he was a STRANGER! What do you do in YOUR neighborhood when you see a stranger show up in the middle of the night and start carting around valuables?

Who the fuck moves into an apartment at 11pm at night?
In New York City there is nothing which can be considered unusual.

Probably not, but there are still some things which can be considered "Need to verify". Instead of getting his panties all in a ruffle looking for something to be offended over, this guy should be grateful that his neighbors give a crap about preventing crimes.

here is the definition
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

So now people aren't allowed to choose who they want to help?
That's what you got out of that post?
It isn't about helping. It's about seeing a black guy carrying a flat screen tv at 11 p.m. and ASSUMING he's robbing the place.
A guy they dont know, going in and out of an apartment that doesnt belong to him (as far as they knew). Quit being a race baiter.

And how did they know that apartment did not belong to him?

They didn't. They assumed he was a thief because he was black. That's racism. Stop asking stupid questions. And the irony of it all is this, whites were arrested for almost 70 percent of the burglaries and 70 percent of all vandalism, in America in 2016.

Table 21

SOME people actually pay attention to who their neighbors are, and who they see around regularly. They don't live in an oblivious, self-absorbed haze, too occupied with "What can I piss and moan about now?" to notice anyone or anything else.

They assumed he MIGHT be a thief because they had never seen him before. AND BECAUSE IT WAS 11 FREAKING O'CLOCK AT NIGHT.

That's logic. Try some. Stop making stupid accusations.

1) Kentucky Cop (John Nissen) was supposed to drive black female rape victim home, but took her to a motel and raped her again

Of course, white people have a system to protect them. So he was indicted for theft by deception, tampering with a witness and official misconduct, but no rape charge.

2) White man (Brandon Cory Lecroy) tried to hire hit man to kill black man

180509132507-brandon-cory-lecroy-mugshot-exlarge-169.jpg

This dude was an idiot. $500 bucks ?

You think a hitman would meet up for a $500 bucks and want to kill someone for $500 ?

No reason was given. He didn’t say the usual stuff they say "oh we had a fight or he’s playing his music loudly or anything" He just wants him dead because he’s Black.

That’s all it takes to be a target. It’s black ppl's very existence that is the problem to these white supremacists. Also the federal judge sent him to a prison hospital for psychological evaluation They're already giving him the "He's mentally ill " defense.

That’s how the code works.

He only walk away with probation.

3) Pregnant black women killed by white supremacist

Shaliyah%20Toombs

Okay, moron, if you would try thinking with your brain, instead of thinking with your melanin, you MIGHT actually say something accurate and supported by facts. Hey, anything's possible.

1) John Nissen is not being charged with rape at this time because he hasn't been accused of rape. All she's accused him of is asking her for oral sex. That's egregious and illegal, certainly, but it isn't rape. Furthermore, the district attorney probably isn't finished bringing charges against him. The investigation is still ongoing, both the criminal and the internal department one, and as more substantiating evidence is found, more charges will be added. At the moment, they have charged him with what they have the evidence to make stick, for the purpose of allowing them to arrest him. Damn, dude, I knew that before I even looked up the case. Do you not ever watch TV?

2) Oh noes, you have found the carefully-hidden secret that THERE ARE CRAZY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, AND SOME OF THEM ARE WHITE. Do you take personal responsibility for all of the evil, unacceptable acts committed by black people, simply because you're the same color? No? Then you are cordially invited to go fuck yourself with whatever racist dildo you're currently using.

3) For the life of me, I can't see what you're indicting "white people" about here, unless it's simply for having the same skin color as two of these three jackasses, and in case you didn't know it, that's RACIST, asshole. Did the system investigate? Did they arrest the perps? Are they prosecuting them? What the fuck more do you want? I'm afraid brainwashing people not to be dumbasses and arresting them BEFORE the crime is a little out of our technological capabilities at the moment.

See above, re: fuck yourself.

Why is it your default setting to automatically presume that the police were called because of racism?
Because you have the likes of New Jersey chiefs of police wanting to kill all black people ? and the white Philly Police Union president call BLM activists "Wild Animals" and the Cali Police are sympathizing with white supremacists. And you Sheriff Scott Israel in Florida who got caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights.

DWtLvupV4AASdb2.jpg

1111_zpsyrpgbuyv.png

So basically, you view everything as racist, because you've decided to fixate on a handful of assholes and tar all white people in America with their brush. In other words, you're a racist. Now the question becomes, WHY are you a racist? WHY do you spend all your time brooding over isolated incidents to feed your belief that it's okay to hate white people?

I mean, I don't know what the fuck else you can reasonably ask for. The former NJ police chief has been arrested, is being prosecuted, his own damned officers are giving evidence against him, he's being rejected, shunned, and marginalized by everyone around him. I don't know how much clearer it can be made to you that he's not representative of all white people, and the bottom line is, NOTHING will ever make it clear enough for you, because that's not what you want to believe, because you're a RACIST.

Forum List

Back