more fake racism

affirmative action id the only systemic racism in this country
Now you're talking.

You think I was fooled by pathetic attempt of you to try put on that "I'm not racist" front ?

As I've said many times.

At the systemic level black people can't be racist

Yeah a blk person in an authority position can discriminate against a white person but this rarely happens because

A) It's rare to find blk people in authority positions over whites
B) Even if you do find the one one, there are authorities above those blk people who are white and who would slap the black person down if he tried
C) Even with Obama, he was not truly free to do to sh*t on whites (even if he wanted) because he had to attract white support in order to win election or pass any of his policy agenda.

There are no institutional structures in the U.S. in which black people exercise final and controlling authority: not in the school systems, labor market, justice system, housing markets, financial markets, or media. So the ability of black folks to oppress white people does not exist.

first of all I have made no claim to not be "racist"

one problem with the racism claim is that it exempts one whole group of people and points only to one group.

another problem is that the definition changes to suit an anti white agenda

if you don't mind, tell me what rights minorities of any stripe don't have that mean ole whitey does

first of all I have made no claim to not be "racist"
OK.
one problem with the racism claim is that it exempts one whole group of people and points only to one group.
So tell me the things the bad things blacks people can do to whites and not be harshly punished ?
another problem is that the definition changes to suit an anti white agenda
You have Donald Trump in the big office. The most pro-white candidate you could wish for. A man who is gonna be for white people 100%. So where is this anti-white agenda ?
if you don't mind, tell me what rights minorities of any stripe don't have that mean ole whitey does
Who are minorities ? Women are a minority. Gays are minority. If white person claims one fifth native indian they are minority

I'm not concerned with any of them.

I'm purely 100% about black people.

a BLACK man moving into an apartment at 11 PM
the clients are aware enough/thoughtful enough to call the police
of course the black man IMMEDIATELY calls racism when--as usual--there is ZERO evidence of racism
Police called on former Obama staffer for 'moving while black'

OK, wait, I'm obviously missing something.

Hasn't our Government asked us to report anything suspicious to the police? Moving into an apartment at 11 PM a bit suspicious, isn't it?

Forum List

Back