More fake news

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Wasn't just one juror who couldn't convict in North Carolina officer involved shooting....there were at least 5 according to Foreman..press lied

"That's why I'm here to correct that and speak up for the jurors who were with me in the deliberation room. 'Cause I come to find out that the media misconstrued that particular letter. When that letter was submitted on that Friday, it was because we had one individual who was just deadlocked and he wasn't changing. But yet we had five other individuals who were undecided. And so because of that, we went and when the judge asked me, I believe we could have deliberated just a little bit more to see if we could sway that one particular juror and get those who were undecided to make a decision." Jury foreman in Michael Slager trial: "I believe that justice shall come forth"

Wasn't just one juror who couldn't convict in North Carolina officer involved shooting....there were at least 5 according to Foreman..press lied

It's not just the number of jurors who couldn't convict...

Did you hear about the protests? Did you see the pictures?

Here, courtesy of NBC's The Today Show:

750x422

NBC and The Today Show ran the above photo to show the people of Charleston taking to the streets to protest the mistrial verdict.

Apparently the truth just didn't make for good copy:

CzFyjjYWIAA_LzH.jpg

That's right...

They issued an apology the other day, offered no explanation as to how a photo of a Baltimore protest over the Freddie Gray case from 2015 could have possibly been mistaken for Charleston 2016...

NBC and the Today Show know the shtick they are supposed to follow. Show masses of blacks yelling screaming and maybe looting in the street. Doesnt matter to them the particulars because it is a generic response and they invented fake news.

It's obvious to me that the perp was running towards the officer, backwards, while shrinking. Clearly a threat that needed to be eliminated.

Forum List

Back