More facts about the Starbucks Incident

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I went to lunch and heard the so-called victims and the managers interview. It was eye opening.

Manager:
We have a real problem with loitering. Many people come in sit for hours and order nothing. It is story policy that someone from the party must order something in order to stay and use the facilities (note this is a common policy through the service industry). Starbucks corp has advise to reduce loitering. The manager has had some violent and scary interactions when comforting loiters. Fun fact the manager is supposed to be a clueless SJW (the irony).

Black entitle children:
We came in sat at a table and ordered nothing. We came there to finalize a real estate deal with another person. Again ordered nothing. One of the entitled children went to use the bathroom and was advised that it was for paying customers only. Black child sat down and refuse to order anything. The manager asked if they wanted anything and they again stated no to ordering anything. They were asked to leave. They refused. They were advised that the police would be called. Again refused to leave. Cops showed up, they said they were shocked she actually called the cops. Cops said leave they refused. Cops arrest them.

This has nothing to do with race and has everything to do with the entitlement attitude of millennialist and, to be honest, minorities.

You go to a Starbucks in Chicago and they have codes on the bathrooms.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

When a cop tells you to leave then it is usually in your best interest to do so. You are not entitled to hang out in a public place if the owners don't want you to. After all, they are in the business of making money not providing pubic accommodations.

Of course the stupid politically correct management of Starbucks had to be assholes and go way overboard to kiss the ass of the ethnic/racial group they thought they had offended.

After them making such big deal of kissing the Black's ass with their day of training and free coupons I don't think I will ever go in one again.

Hilarious to see conservatives flocking to Starbucks’ defense. Planned Parenthood should kick a black person out of their building and film it. The GOP would never question their funding again.
Sucks your racist bullshit is getting shoved back in your face, doesnt it? :itsok:

Hilarious to see conservatives flocking to Starbucks’ defense. Planned Parenthood should kick a black person out of their building and film it. The GOP would never question their funding again.
Sucks your racist bullshit is getting shoved back in your face, doesnt it? :itsok:
Lol what? I just had Starbucks earlier.

You are such a red herring mental midget. I despise Starbucks leftist management, but that doesn’t mean I will not support a wrongful act against them! That is for leftist to do

Demanded free coffee as reparations, right?

A comedian and author who goes by the Twitter handle Hotep Jesus engaged in some performance art at a local Starbucks store in the aftermath of the racism controversy surrounding the coffee shop chain and walked out of the establishment with a free cup of coffee.
Starbucks is closing all of its 8,000 stores on the afternoon of May 29 to provide racial-bias education training to its approximately 175,000 employees after an incident in a Philadelphia store last Thursday. There, a Starbucks manager told two black men that the store bathroom was only for paying customers. She called cops when they refused to leave, and responding officers arrested them for trespassing.
www.inquisitr.com

A comedian and author who goes by the Twitter handle Hotep Jesus engaged in some performance art at a local Starbucks store in the aftermath of the racism controversy surrounding the coffee shop chain and walked out of the establishment with a free cup of coffee.
Starbucks is closing all of its 8,000 stores on the afternoon of May 29 to provide racial-bias education training to its approximately 175,000 employees after an incident in a Philadelphia store last Thursday. There, a Starbucks manager told two black men that the store bathroom was only for paying customers. She called cops when they refused to leave, and responding officers arrested them for trespassing.
www.inquisitr.com

I was talking about THEOLDSCHOOL

www.inquisitr.com

I was talking about THEOLDSCHOOL
I know. I just added that on for the info. Some of the content didn't transfer. The guy was on Laura Ingraham last night and he told why he did it. It was all a farce to mock liberals.

Starbucks always kept cream and sugar at a separate self-serve station so they wouldn’t have to ask if you want your coffee black.
See, white lefties can’t say black out loud in public because that would be racist. They have to mouth the word (black), say it like it’s in parentheses so they don’t appear racist.

I just had Starbucks earlier.

Why do you hate black people? :mad:
Because if I had 5 or 6 slaves, my life would be phenomenal

Even during slavery times you would have been successful in order to own slaves. They didn’t have fast food back then, but I am sure you would have been the equivalent of a burger flipper. Therefore no slaves for you

What the two guys were doing is called TRESPASSING once the store management asked them to leave and they refused.

But as we all know, enforcing the laws on libtard protected minorities is racism because they say it is.

Lol..... no surprise that you'd be found in that place. Everyone and their brother knows that Starbucks is the place where limp wristers go to commiserate...... nosh on finger sandwiches and sip lattes. Ghey

.......most coffee lovers can't stand that coffee btw

We are defending the poor worker, who's job it was to deal with non customers loitering.

Starbucks, the company were morons in this.

Conservatives are discussing this incident because it is reveals the failure of our attempt to build a diverse and multicultural society.

Forum List

Back