More extra judicial assassinations

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
Palestinians in the Strip on Tuesday shot dead six alleged collaborators in the Gaza Strip who "were caught red-handed," according to a security source quoted by the Hamas Aqsa radio.

"They possessed hi-tech equipment and filming equipment to take footage of positions," it said.

The Hamas radio said the men, who were suspected of working for Israel, were shot. It did not elaborate.

IDF launches airstrike offensive in Gaza - JPost - Defense

yeah so? you expect sherri to object? the ummah never has a problem getting rid of people-------

Palestinians in the Strip on Tuesday shot dead six alleged collaborators in the Gaza Strip who "were caught red-handed," according to a security source quoted by the Hamas Aqsa radio.

"They possessed hi-tech equipment and filming equipment to take footage of positions," it said.

The Hamas radio said the men, who were suspected of working for Israel, were shot. It did not elaborate.

IDF launches airstrike offensive in Gaza - JPost - Defense

my moral sense is that extra judicial assassinations are state sanctioned murder...I would not object to it if a judicial trial in absentia declared execution and only after its publication with a set period for the accused to surrender to UN authorities.

my moral sense is that extra judicial assassinations are state sanctioned murder...I would not object to it if a judicial trial in absentia declared execution and only after its publication with a set period for the accused to surrender to UN authorities.
For subsequent execution?

In wartime spies are shot, live with it

It's a proud traditional among Palestinian Arabs.

Between 1987-1992, Palestinians killed more than 1,100 other Palestinians.[citation needed] During the first 18 months of the conflict, Palestinians accused of collaborating with Israel were frequently targeted. By 1990, the pace of Palestinian intra-violence grew exponentially.[citation needed] The Shin Bet recruited hundreds of Palestinians at this point, many of whom had close ties to Hamas and Islamic Jihad.[citation needed] The lawlessness of the West Bank and Gaza Strip promoted a climate of fear and violence for ordinary Palestinians.[citation needed]

According to the American foreign policy analyst Mitchell Bard, Palestinian death squads killed hundreds of Palestinians, often in open areas to send a message to Palestinians who thought about joining the Shin Bet. Palestinians accused of informing for Israel had no right to defend themselves publicly, and many were lynched for refusing to join protests or resistance movements.

First Intifada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

its a proud tradition amongst muslims-----the caliphs of old threw anyone they wished off of high towers-------why did you imagine those MINARETS became
so popular?

Forum List

Back