More evidence that Loughner not 'crazy' or 'deranged'

Nope...but there is no doubt that the right engages in violent rhetoric.

As does the left, yet the mainstream right does not attempt to tie the left to every random crime that occurs. Just something to think about.
We have FAUX News for that...and the MSM didn't try to tie this guy to the right...one or two pundits did.

But don't let your bias get in your way.

One or two pundits?

Experts see echoes of extremism in Loughner's ramblings

I am not the one that is letting bias get in my way.

OK:

I think he's perfectly sane

Because perfectly sane people alaways settle their disagreements with violence.

I think he did his best to look insane in his arrest photo

He looked extremely happy for the attention and fame, not insane.

I think he took a perceived slight from Giffords a few years ago, and obsessed about it.

Because, again, this is what perfectly sane people do.

I think his obsession grew so strong that he needed to do something to satisfy it.

Perfectly sane people do not obsess.

I think that the present climate of violent hate-speech against Democrats, by extreme Rightwingers, may have given him license, in his mind, to act on his obsession.

Or, being crazy, which you have demonstrated he is, he did not need license from anyone to do anything.

:lol:

Go away, idiot.
You make a stupid statement...and it's mani's fault?

Moron. :lol:
No, mani's stupid statement is mani's fault.
He didn't make one. You did.
I could have easily used your obsession with Jake as an example. You seem to be obsessed with quite a number of people on this site.
Poor Synth. All he wants is instant, unthinking acceptance and approval of everything he says. But mean people keep disagreeing with him. :(

You want an echo chamber, Skippy, go to DU. You won't be exposed to any scary conservatives over there. Thought control is rigidly enforced. You'll fit right in.

:rolleyes:

Are you two this stupid in real life?
i have wondered that about you
and i'm convinced you must be
no way you could fake it for this long online
I used to wonder about you, too...but no more, you are definitely this stupid in real life.

Recap:

I make a joke with a poster.
Liarbility tries to bully me about it.
I laugh at him.
You thank all of his attempts to bully.

Yep, you're an idiot. And a sycophant.

:eusa_hand:

I used to wonder about you, too...but no more, you are definitely this stupid in real life.

Recap:

I laugh at him.

he hasnt tried to bully you'

moron
and i have thought and called you a moron from LONG before HE ever joined this forum

Recap:

I laugh at him.

Instainity is not a laughing matter. :eusa_snooty:

Recap:

I laugh at him.

Instainity is not a laughing matter. :eusa_snooty:
Good point.

Recap:

I laugh at him.

moron
and i have thought and called you a moron from LONG before HE ever joined this forum
Good for you, trying to distance yourself from him, maybe there is hope for you yet. :doubt:

Recap:

I laugh at him.

moron
Good for you, trying to distance yourself from him, maybe there is hope for you yet. :doubt:

Exactly how did you come to that conclusion?

Recap:

I laugh at him.

moron
again, you read something in that that isnt there

Nothing wrong with advising Ravi the asshole that she is an asshole.

Thanks for caring.

Ravi needs all the help she can get!

You are the one being an asshole..Try attacking the subject matter and not the poster. :thup:

No you plodding hypocrite. You are being the asshole now, judging by your own "standards." :cuckoo:

Anyway, it's pointless to even TRY to discuss the subject matter with a Skanky bitch like your asshole pal Raving Imbecile, since she steadfastly refuses to ever post just "on topic," herself.

So take your "advice", stick it up your ass and then fart in the direction of Raving Skank. :thup:

Maybe she will finally take the hint.

Of course, being the hypocrite you just proved yourself to be, it is more than doubtful that you will ever offer the same suggestion to a Skanky Ho like Ravi. Why must you glaring hypocrites always be so totally transparent?

And what is it called when someone keeps doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.

That's right: instainity.

But at least now we all know that Ravi brings out the BikerSailor in you. :thup:

You are the one being an asshole..Try attacking the subject matter and not the poster. :thup:

No you plodding hypocrite. You are being the asshole now, judging by your own "standards." :cuckoo:

Anyway, it's pointless to even TRY to discuss the subject matter with a Skanky bitch like your asshole pal Raving Imbecile, since she steadfastly refuses to ever post just "on topic," herself.

So take your "advice", stick it up your ass and then fart in the direction of Raving Skank. :thup:

Of course, being the hypocrite you just proved yourself to be, it is more than doubtful that you will ever offer the same suggestion to a Skanky Ho like Ravi. Why must you glaring hypocrites always be so totally transparent?

And what is it called when someone keeps doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.

But at least now we all know that Ravi brings out the BikerSailor in you. :thup:

Who said I expect different results from Raving Skank?

She has proved conclusively that she is committed to being fully dishonest. That's WHY I said that it's pointless to even TRY to discuss anything topical with it. Try to stay focused, will ya?

And nobody could bring out the GayBiker in me since GayBiker is not permitted in me. That's gross. Are you projecting Shelly? :eek:

She has proved conclusively that she is committed to being fully dishonest. That's WHY I said that it's pointless to even TRY to discuss anything topical with it. Try to stay focused, will ya?

And nobody could bring out the GayBiker in me since GayBiker is not permitted in me. That's gross. Are you projecting Shelly? :eek:

That instainty comment was just a joke, so not really something I'm looking to argue.

And look, I was making an observation. I've seen you call people names before, and it doesn't personally offend me regardless of who's the target. What I'm saying is, reading some of your posts in this thread reminded me of BikerSailor type of posts.

That instainty comment was just a joke, so not really something I'm looking to argue.

And look, I was making an observation. I've seen you call people names before, and it doesn't personally offend me regardless of who's the target. What I'm saying is, reading some of your posts in this thread reminded me of BikerSailor type of posts.

Damn dude that's harsh!

Nobody deserves to be compared to Bicurious Sailor. Ouch!

I know the "instainity" thing was a joke. I already 'splained as much to the always dishonest Skanky Ravi. That little troll even acknowledged it (not without trying to spin it, of course).

Anyway, I also understood what you were "saying" with regard to the GayBiker allusion. But I am indifferent to that. He does it a whole lot more than even me. I am not troubled by using such "language" on this Board since there appears to be no real reason not to let it fly as it pertains to lowlife scum like Skanky Ravi. That critter is a deeply flawed specimen.

I will refrain from saying WHAT she's a specimen of, though. Civility matters!

Granny says it wasn't just happenstance - he planned it...
:eek:
Gabrielle Giffords shooting: A fatal chain of events
6 Feb.`11 - It begins with a phone call. "Hi, this is Gabby Giffords.. ."
Supporters will gather for a quick photo. A few worried voters have tough questions to ask. "Come to Safeway tomorrow.. ."

A friend plans to drop by to offer a thank-you. A photographer will pack his cameras. "Tell me how we can make government work.. ."

Friday turns into Saturday. In the darkness, at the north edge of Tucson, a young man checks into the Motel 6 by the interstate. A set of lives are on a collision course, hurtling toward morning.

Sometime after 2 p.m. Friday, Jan. 7, the phone rang at Bill Badger's house in Tucson's Catalina Foothills. Badger had just finished a few chores in the yard. His day had been full so far: a two-mile walk through Pontatoc Wash with Kirra, a 4-year-old husky-Lab mix. A drive in the spotless 1973 Jaguar XKE. He put the solar cover on the swimming pool and went inside.

The phone call was a recorded invitation from Gabrielle Giffords, the Democrat who represented the foothills in Congress. Come meet me tomorrow at the Safeway down on Ina Road, the voice on the phone said. Giffords wanted to talk to the people in her hometown. Badger, 74, had never met Giffords, but he knew she was a military spouse, married to a Navy pilot turned astronaut. She understood veterans like Badger, a retired Army colonel. He could ask her about the higher premiums on the medical plan he used. The Safeway event would fit into Badger's plan the next day to see a friend at a car show at a mall a little farther up the hills. He put it on his schedule.

MORE

See also:

Giffords' husband: 'Maybe it was fate'
Feb 03, 2011 - Mark Kelly, the husband of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, closed the National Prayer Breakfast this morning and offered a few words about the Arizona lawmaker's recovery from a gunshot wound.
Kelly told President Obama and the audience at the Washington Hilton that the last month "has been the hardest time of my life." He said it was natural for anyone to ask in this situation: How? Why was his spouse, an Arizona Democrat, shot in the head on Jan. 8? "Maybe it was fate," he said he told Giffords the other day. "I hadn't been a big believer in fate until recently. I thought the world just spins and the clock just ticks and things happen for no particular reason."

The FBI has said that Giffords, 40, was the target of a shooting rampage that left six people dead and 13 wounded. Giffords is now at a rehab center in Houston, where Kelly says "she gets a little better" every day. He urged the audience -- many of them members of Congress and other Washington officials -- to work together to meet the nation's challenges. "Maybe something good can come from all this," Kelly said.

Kelly ended his remarks with prayers from Giffords' rabbi, Stephanie Aaron of Congregation Chaverim in Tucson. He quoted from the prayer Aaron said when Giffords was shot, saying that God's angels were with the congresswoman and "the presence of the divine" watched over her. Obama, who spoke about how his Christian faith has deepened while he's been in the White House, began his remarks with a nod to Kelly and Giffords. "We are with them for the long haul and God is with them for the long haul," the president said.

MORE

Forum List

Back