More evidence of using the teabaggers, then throwing them away

Don't have to. I am sure you have deleted everything. But, hey, that's you, not me.

Happy New Year, and please have the last word for the evening.

daveman, link us to where you condemn both democrat and republican spending, please.

You've seen me condemn Democrat spending. And I condemned Bush's spending here: Nutral Underground - View Single Post - Missing Boy Scout Found Alive

How 'bout you, Jake?

Reading the post you are replying to on that forum, it's clear that there are plenty of other people who recognize that you have had your nose shoved up Bush's ass.

I'm sure there are a few other forums where people have also come to that conclusion.

daveman, link us to where you condemn both democrat and republican spending, please.

You've seen me condemn Democrat spending. And I condemned Bush's spending here: Nutral Underground - View Single Post - Missing Boy Scout Found Alive

How 'bout you, Jake?

You condemned Bush. Good. I notice that was almost four years ago. Have you changed since then into a GOP meat puppet since then? But give credit where credit is due four years later.

Show us where you have condemned the Republican spending since then.

Me demonstrating what I condemned? Naw, don't have to. You are the one with the creditability problem. Snap to it, son.

It's telling that he had to go back 4 years to find where he was critical of Bush on anything.

How 'bout you, Jake?

Reading the post you are replying to on that forum, it's clear that there are plenty of other people who recognize that you have had your nose shoved up Bush's ass.

I'm sure there are a few other forums where people have also come to that conclusion.
Yes, and like you, they're all fucked in the head.

You are a dishonest piece of shit.

How 'bout you, Jake?

You condemned Bush. Good. I notice that was almost four years ago. Have you changed since then into a GOP meat puppet since then? But give credit where credit is due four years later.

Me demonstrating what I condemned? Naw, don't have to. You are the one with the creditability problem. Snap to it, son.

It's telling that he had to go back 4 years to find where he was critical of Bush on anything.
You'd think so, but you're an idiot. That was what I could find given the limitations of vBulletin search. If you were honest, you'd admit you've seen me criticize Bush and the GOP for years.

But you're not honest. You're a lying piece of shit.

And you have no room to bitch. You can't criticize a liberal for anything. :lol:

You'd think so, but you're an idiot. That was what I could find given the limitations of vBulletin search. If you were honest, you'd admit you've seen me criticize Bush and the GOP for years.

And you have no room to bitch. You can't criticize a liberal for anything. :lol:

You only linked to that post. But it's interesting to look closely at it:

NU Poster said:
Nah. I don't have my nose shoved up his ass like you do Bush's (kinda creepy, dude) nor do I scream like pathetic schoolgirl whenever anyone dares say they disagree with him like you do when someone has the temerity to suggest, maybe, could be, possibly, Bush is not the Second Coming.

It wouldn't work and you would look like an idiot ..... well, more of an idiot, anyway.

Now, why would someone say that, on another forum, unless it was just as clear there as it is here that you have been Bush's cheerleader for years?

Only when his fuck-ups and incompetence became obvious even to his worshippers and apologists did you finally allow for a slight bit of criticism, and only over his spending, not his policies.

I just LOVE it when you pwn yourself!!! :lol:

How 'bout you, Jake?

Yes. Everyone is "fucked in the head" regarding Bush, except for you.

Yeah...that's it. :lol:

NU Poster said:
Nah. I don't have my nose shoved up his ass like you do Bush's (kinda creepy, dude) nor do I scream like pathetic schoolgirl whenever anyone dares say they disagree with him like you do when someone has the temerity to suggest, maybe, could be, possibly, Bush is not the Second Coming.

It wouldn't work and you would look like an idiot ..... well, more of an idiot, anyway.

Now, why would someone say that, on another forum, unless it was just as clear there as it is here that you have been Bush's cheerleader for years?

Only when his fuck-ups and incompetence became obvious even to his worshippers and apologists did you finally allow for a slight bit of criticism, and only over his spending, not his policies.

they are a lying PoS
thats why

NU Poster said:

they are a lying PoS
thats why
Night Train will be along shortly, calling you daveman's fluffer.

Anytime, now . . .

they are a lying PoS
thats why
Night Train will be along shortly, calling you daveman's fluffer.

Anytime, now . . .
they lie, just like you are lying now
i have been accused of the cvery same thing but fucking morons like YOU on that forum and they NEVER were able to EVER link a post of mine doing so
i challenge you to as well

NU Poster said:

You would, if it ever happened.

You need to be honest and state what you've clearly seen so many times: I've often criticized Bush and the GOP.

The only problem is, you're not honest.

Yes. Everyone is "fucked in the head" regarding Bush, except for you.

Yeah...that's it. :lol:
No, just those who see me as a Bush cheerleader. Like you.

While you have criticized Bush et al, your statement above identifies your general lack of character on the board. I challenge you to say what you mean, and mean what you say, to be a straight up dude this year on the Board.

Because your answer to me is not the important one you have to make, I will unsubscribe so that you can concentrate on the more important issue.

While you have criticized Bush et al, your statement above identifies your general lack of character on the board. I challenge you to say what you mean, and mean what you say, to be a straight up dude this year on the Board.

Because your answer to me is not the important one you have to make, I will unsubscribe so that you can concentrate on the more important issue.

I have always said what I mean and meant what I said. That's never going to change.

Besides, that's not what you want. You want me to immediately and unquestioningly agree with you.

And that's never going to happen. I'll leave the robot-like agreement to you leftists.

Forum List

Back