More Evidence of the Real War on Christmas

What you cannot make, however, is a case for having those morals without God.
Of course I can. What a completely idiotic thing to say. Maybe you can't imagine any arguments for morality without your special sky Daddy, of which concept you only have knowledge also because of the genetic accident of where and when you were born.

Idiotic, embarrassing--whatever. Just one more p1ssed off atheist with a two ton chip on his shoulder. Gee whiz, where have I read this before? Maybe all over the internet? So you can type all the insults you want, they affect me not in the slightest and are just more word trash I have to wade through to get through any kind of a point.

And I guess your point was: all of our morality is a "genetic accident". Yes, because that Intelligence called Selection would select for monogamy, or not eating a disabled baby even if you're very hungry, or not taking bread from your neighbor if same. Yes, I'm sure an uncaring universe without any God would just select for those....for what reason, no one knows.

As if the "Selection God" isn't a god they invoke.

All religions are magical hoo ha"
That is not the equivalent of saying all religions are the same. You are embarrassing yourself.

It's so revealing that so many online Atheist Warriors say this: "you're embarrassing yourself". What, like we're onstage or something? Like we're sputtering through a public speech?

But it reveals how important they think THEIR thoughts on every subject are, and how awful and tragic it might be for them ever, to ever, ever, ever be wrong in any kind of "public" way, even anonymously. See, he thinks I'm wrong and should be embarrassed.

It's a pride issue, in short. Which makes coming to God humbled almost impossible.

And I guess your point was: all of our morality is a "genetic accident".
No, that's just another strawman dolly you lovingly crafted for yourself. Because you are a circular, self affirming goober. I could say, "purple" and be treated to a paragraph of how my saying "purple" just affirms everything you think and say. Molding everything to fit your strident,magical paradigm is a requirement of your magical hooha. Otherwise, it comes crashing down. If you were Hindu, you would just be telling me that everything I say affirms your monotheistic,mystic views. If you were an astrologist, you would just tell me everything I say affirms what you know about my astrological sign. Your bad behavior is as common as a cold.

Yes, some of our morality is genetic, no doubt. And some is the product of reason, taught to one another. Of course, selection is not random or an accident. When ants exhibit selfless behavior...is that Yahweh directing them? When humans exhibit vilent, territorial behavior...is that Zeus the sky daddy, arranging their brain chemicals just so?

No, of course not. If you need a sky daddy as a crutch to convince yourself not to eat babies, that's your problem .I can simply reason why i should not eat babies. This makes me superior to you in the realms of both morality and intellectualism.

Last edited:
s so revealing that so many online Atheist Warriors say this: "you're embarrassing yourself". What, like we're onstage or something? Like we're sputtering through a public speech?
No, you are just being dishonest, anti intellectual, and saying absurd, embarrassing things. And all of it stems from a behavioral quirk resulting from insistence upon a very specific nugget of magical horseshit. It is physically no different from a toddler insisting his monster dolls are real monsters. Yes, you are embarrassing yourself on every level. This is behavior that should be corrected and eliminated when we are children.

No, that's just another strawman dolly you lovingly crafted for yourself. Because you are a circular, self affirming goober. I could say, "purple" and be treated to a paragraph of how my saying "purple" just affirms everything you think and say. Molding everything to fit your strident,magical paradigm is a requirement of your magical hooha. Otherwise, it comes crashing down. If you were Hindu, you would just be telling me that everything I say affirms your monotheistic,mystic views. If you were an astrologist, you would just tell me everything I say affirms what you know about my astrological sign. Your bad behavior is as common as a cold.

Yes, some of our morality is genetic, no doubt. And some is the product of reason, taught to one another. Of course, selection is not random or an accident. When ants exhibit selfless behavior...is that Yahweh directing them? When humans exhibit vilent, territorial behavior...is that Zeus the sky daddy, arranging their brain chemicals just so?

No, of course not. If you need a sky daddy as a crutch to convince yourself not to eat babies, that's your problem .I can simply reason why i should not eat babies. This makes me superior to you in the realms of both morality and intellectualism.

K there are several atheists on this forum I can actually have civil conversations with, who are outside the box thinkers.

You are not one of them, then. Lesson learned.

s so revealing that so many online Atheist Warriors say this: "you're embarrassing yourself". What, like we're onstage or something? Like we're sputtering through a public speech?
No, you are just being dishonest, anti intellectual, and saying absurd, embarrassing things. And all of it stems from a behavioral quirk resulting from insistence upon a very specific nugget of magical horseshit. It is physically no different from a toddler insisting his monster dolls are real monsters. Yes, you are embarrassing yourself on every level. This is behavior that should be corrected and eliminated when we are children.

You're also very unoriginal. VERY unoriginal. Blah, blah blah, read it all a million times.

Too bad, but ultimately not my problem, though I wish I could change it. Before I put you on ignore, I wish you would explore why you're so angry at God and Christians. But again, not my problem.

K there are several atheists on this forum I can actually have civil conversations with, who are outside the box thinkers.

You are not one of them, then. Lesson learned.
More self soothing nonsense...you make the same stupid claims and errors when speaking to them.

You're also very unoriginal. VERY unoriginal
*Says the guy regurgitating canards from 2000 BC

and nothing I have said is a vile, immoral, anti-intellectual, and unethical as your disgusting magical threats.

Last edited:
Before I put you on ignore, I wish you would explore why you're so angry at God and Christians.
Sure, if you explore why your morality is different than an 8th century Christian freak, despite claiming to defer to the same iron aged fairy tale rag.

PRO TIP: The iron age fairy tale didn't change. The world did.

Good luck!

Forum List

Back