More evidence of racism in the NFL

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Matt Cassel who started 7 games for the Cowboys last season and only went 1-6 as a starter. So how the fuck did he get another job and signed by Tennesse?

You know if the black man went 1-6 as a starter he would be in his living room chilling right now. When you are a white QB you can be average or below average and always have a job

Black man, you have to be ABOVE AVERAGE at all times

Matt Cassel who started 7 games for the Cowboys last season and only went 1-6 as a starter. So how the fuck did he get another job and signed by Tennesse?

You know if the black man went 1-6 as a starter he would be in his living room chilling right now. When you are a white QB you can be average or below average and always have a job

Stupidity is stupidity no matter what color, you encapsulate it better than most. :thup:

Stupidity is stupidity no matter what color, you encapsulate it better than most. :thup:

Explain how the white man got another job and only won 1 game last season as a starter?

The low IQ levels of blacks makes for a bad QB

I seem to recall a white QB for a winning team getting replaced and then not finding a new team recently, seems he is playing baseball now.

Explain how the white man got another job and only won 1 game last season as a starter?
Can't but at least I'm not racist in my speculation. :thup:

I seem to recall a white QB for a winning team getting replaced and then not finding a new team recently, seems he is playing baseball now.

He was pure ASS. If you are white and average you have a job forever

Whatever Oatmeal for Brains

Whatever Dukie ole boy........

U have dookie for brains

U have dookie for brains
Sure thing there David........

He's a good net-worker..

He's a good net-worker..

Yeah white people do look out for each other

He's a good net-worker..

Yeah white people do look out for each other
We like to keep it tight...

Forum List

Back