CDZ More evidence of black democrat conservatism:

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
April 2, 2015 (LifeSiteNews.com) – The National Black Church Initiative (NBCI) – a coalition of 34,000 black churches from 15 denominations representing almost 16 million black Americans – has cut all ties with the Presbyterian Church USA (PCUSA) after the denomination voted to embrace same-sex “marriage.”
34 000 black churches cut ties with the Presbyterian Church USA after it backed same-sex marriage News LifeSite

Too often we are bombarded with false illusions that democrats, and especially most blacks, are lawless, liberal hedonists bent on destroying the social fabric of the nation. Finally, on the back ages of the INTERNET and news media I have discovered a truism that confirms what I have been saying all along: A huge number of Black Christian democrats are some of the last real Conservatives in the USA today

Bet the black churches won't cut ties with Obama.
Obama is not running for anything. He is a lame duck president. Had this gay issue surfaced during either of his campaigns and he had voiced his current position on the matter, It would have been interesting to see how the black vote would have been influenced.

But where would conservative black democrats turn?Many key republicans are also getting on board that gay marriage train:
More than 130 Republicans signed an amicus brief to the Supreme Court urging justices to support the freedom to marry. Organized by Ken Mehlman, former chairman of the Republican National Committee, the brief was signed by representatives from various wings of the conservative movement, libertarians, neoconservatives, and establishment Republicans, including cabinet advisers of President George W. Bush and senior advisers to our past three GOP presidential campaigns.

April 2, 2015 (LifeSiteNews.com) – The National Black Church Initiative (NBCI) – a coalition of 34,000 black churches from 15 denominations representing almost 16 million black Americans – has cut all ties with the Presbyterian Church USA (PCUSA) after the denomination voted to embrace same-sex “marriage.”
34 000 black churches cut ties with the Presbyterian Church USA after it backed same-sex marriage News LifeSite

Too often we are bombarded with false illusions that democrats, and especially most blacks, are lawless, liberal hedonists bent on destroying the social fabric of the nation. Finally, on the back ages of the INTERNET and news media I have discovered a truism that confirms what I have been saying all along: A huge number of Black Christian democrats are some of the last real Conservatives in the USA today

Black will vote 95% for democrats in 2016.

Obama is not running for anything. He is a lame duck president. Had this gay issue surfaced during either of his campaigns and he had voiced his current position on the matter, It would have been interesting to see how the black vote would have been influenced.

But where would conservative black democrats turn?Many key republicans are also getting on board that gay marriage train:
More than 130 Republicans signed an amicus brief to the Supreme Court urging justices to support the freedom to marry. Organized by Ken Mehlman, former chairman of the Republican National Committee, the brief was signed by representatives from various wings of the conservative movement, libertarians, neoconservatives, and establishment Republicans, including cabinet advisers of President George W. Bush and senior advisers to our past three GOP presidential campaigns.
It DID surface during one of his campagins (2008), except he didn't voice his current position, he instead lied. And if you challenge me to prove it, I will.

will you be disappointed if only 94% vote democrat?

It DID surface during one of his campagins (2008), except he didn't voice his current position, he instead lied. And if you challenge me to prove it, I will.

Rather than offering a challenge, I would welcome any light you can throw on this topic if you are so inclined. I am curious and am only seeking enlightenment... please, continue...

Rather than offering a challenge, I would welcome any light you can throw on this topic if you are so inclined. I am curious and am only seeking enlightenment... please, continue...
Simply put, he was against gay marriage BEFORE he was FOR it. Didn't you know that?

Simply put, he was against gay marriage BEFORE he was FOR it. Didn't you know that?
Exactly! Now you are catching on!

What do you mean "Now you are catching on"? I've always known Obama talked out of both sides of his mouth. You're the one who seems to have a problem seeing him for what he really is.

What probability do you estimate that at least 95% of blacks will vote Democratic in the 2016 Presidential election?

What do you mean "Now you are catching on"? I've always known Obama talked out of both sides of his mouth. You're the one who seems to have a problem seeing him for what he really is.
I am not sure what you mean by "Obama talked out of both sides of his mouth" since you gave no reference. But do you extend that gratuitous description to the republicans who are now jumping on board that ghey marriage bandwagon?

What probability do you estimate that at least 95% of blacks will vote Democratic in the 2016 Presidential election?

It depends on who the candidate is? Hillary(D)49% vs Carson (R) =51%% ;Sandes(D)90% vs Trump(R)10%; Cruz(R) vs anybody=0% :lol:

I am not sure what you mean by "Obama talked out of both sides of his mouth" since you gave no reference. But do you extend that gratuitous description to the republicans who are now jumping on board that ghey marriage bandwagon?
I DID give a reference. First he was against it, now he's for it. And I would extend that same gratuitous description to anyone who took both positions. BTW, which Republicans were against it at first, and are now for it? Please name names and I will criticize them.

Forum List

Back