Five people and an unborn child were just gunned down at a BBQ and you some of you have decided to whine about rap music.
Well seeing how you are mischaracterizing the OP, youll forgive me if i dont buy into your horse shit. You are full of shit. You dont want this talk to happen because you are a politically correct douche who prefers to sweep problems under the rug rather than try to solve them. You refuse to even identify the problems, so you ARE part of the problem.

If only I cared even a little about what you think of me. If only...

Five people and an unborn child were just gunned down at a BBQ and you some of you have decided to whine about rap music.
Well seeing how you are mischaracterizing the OP, youll forgive me if i dont buy into your horse shit. You are full of shit. You dont want this talk to happen because you are a politically correct douche who prefers to sweep problems under the rug rather than try to solve them. You refuse to even identify the problems, so you ARE part of the problem.

If only I cared even a little about what you think of me. If only...
If only we cared even a little about what you think of the OP, if only.

Sorry to hear that but sadly there is some truth to the OP and it's not just with blacks, parents are failing their children

Thanks. You won't get any argument from some of the points being made about parenting and the family structure, though. Perhaps I went off a bit half-cocked in this thread but I am little raw from this story.

Sorry to hear that but sadly there is some truth to the OP and it's not just with blacks, parents are failing their children

Thanks. You won't get any argument from some of the points being made about parenting and the family structure, though. Perhaps I went off a bit half-cocked in this thread but I am little raw from this story.

It's not just in poorer neighborhoods either, we're currently dealing with an issue with one of our children and classmate and this is in a private school. We had a meeting yesterday and it became obvious very quickly where the child's problem originated from, I wanted to shake her mother and ask her what the hell was she thinking.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Look on the bright side, at least you get to use these 6 deaths as vehicle to attack the War on Poverty and rap music.

Eleven children just lost their parents in this slaughterer and you're too busy gassing on about Tupac. Twat.

And then ends his blacks abuse their kids rant talking about the Iceman. Who is by all measures, white.

Look on the bright side, at least you get to use these 6 deaths as vehicle to attack the War on Poverty and rap music.

Eleven children just lost their parents in this slaughterer and you're too busy gassing on about Tupac. Twat.
When is enough enough? This shit happens every day in Detroit.

Once you are done mourning, let us know when you are ready to discuss the source of the problem, which is bad parenting.

People have 3 choices.

1. Be better parents
2. Don't have kids
3. Status quo.

Im done making excuses for and defending bad parents. And their kids who will repeat their parents mistakes.

Schools in poor cities need to do a better job educating those kids and these communities need to push to reduce their birth rate
sealybobo just crushed your pathetic attempt to silence a very needed conversation. Why dont you just shut up mdk. Quit pretending like you give a damn about these parents. Your only concern is sweeping the real problem under the rug, since talking about it makes the black community look bad. Your idiotic political correctness has no place here.

How many times a week does this "very needed discussion" show up here?

Shit, you start half of them and none of them are an attempt to discuss anything. You just say stuff like "liberals believe..." or "Blacks were raised believing..." and make up the rest with all you white boy who watched a Tyler Perry movie and that's your foundation of knowledge nightmarish ghost tales.

Once you are done mourning, let us know when you are ready to discuss the source of the problem, which is bad parenting.

People have 3 choices.

1. Be better parents
2. Don't have kids
3. Status quo.

Im done making excuses for and defending bad parents. And their kids who will repeat their parents mistakes.

Schools in poor cities need to do a better job educating those kids and these communities need to push to reduce their birth rate
sealybobo just crushed your pathetic attempt to silence a very needed conversation. Why dont you just shut up mdk. Quit pretending like you give a damn about these parents. Your only concern is sweeping the real problem under the rug, since talking about it makes the black community look bad. Your idiotic political correctness has no place here.

Shit, you start half of them and none of them are an attempt to discuss anything. You just say stuff like "liberals believe..." or "Blacks were raised believing..." and make up the rest with all you white boy who watched a Tyler Perry movie and that's your foundation of knowledge nightmarish ghost tales.
I really want to solve this problem. It's 2016 for God sakes what is wrong with us? What do you think? What's your position? What do whites need to do in order to help and what are some things black people can do on their own to fix their own situation?

I understand whites created and are responsible for poor black neighborhoods and I understand after hundreds of years of oppression we are responsible for ghetto victim mentality. But are we responsible for the poor black person who gets pregnant 50 years from now with a man who has no intention of being a father? At what point will they own it?

People have 3 choices.

1. Be better parents
2. Don't have kids
3. Status quo.

I really want to solve this problem. It's 2016 for God sakes what is wrong with us? What do you think? What's your position? What do whites need to do in order to help and what are some things black people can do on their own to fix their own situation?

I understand whites created and are responsible for poor black neighborhoods and I understand after hundreds of years of oppression we are responsible for ghetto victim mentality. But are we responsible for the poor black person who gets pregnant 50 years from now with a man who has no intention of being a father? At what point will they own it?

It's hard for a teenage black girl to turn a handsome man who wants to have sex

The end

People have 3 choices.

1. Be better parents
2. Don't have kids
3. Status quo.

The end
Then don't blame us. If you were born poor blame your parents.

And would they have rather not been born?

People have 3 choices.

1. Be better parents
2. Don't have kids
3. Status quo.

The end

Why would someone black blame being poor on white people unless they retarded?

What do whites need to do in order to help and what are some things black people can do on their own to fix their own situation?

Hi, SB.

Perhaps we could begin by recognizing & referring to our neighbors as Americans instead of by our skin pigments!

Peace.

What do whites need to do in order to help and what are some things black people can do on their own to fix their own situation?

Hi, SB.

Perhaps we could begin by recognizing & referring to our neighbors as Americans instead of by our skin pigments!

Peace.
That works both ways you know.
And notice he was unable or unwilling to answer my question?

It's like people don't want to admit what we're doing wrong.

Are we in the denial phase of recovery?

The end

Why would someone black blame being poor on white people unless they retarded?

Ahh, you just revealed their strawman where they pretend to know people who blame whites for being poor while ignoring and denying that systematic racism doesn't exist.

Since systematic racism doesn't have a face it's hard for them to use the same old demonizing and demogogury. So they say change that to white people as a whole.

Forum List

Back