More evidence hyper-enviromentalists are miserable!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Watch this ridiculously smug Prius driver yell at a pickup truck owner

This video is classic!!!

You want to see the typical environmental nutter? Click on link.

I just wish I had been the driver of the truck here.........guy was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to polite. My response to this bulldog enviro-k00k would have been, "Listen honey.....I love my 11 MPG truck here, which by the way is one of millions. And please be careful when you enter the parkway in that 40 horsepower 2 door SPECK because you could get run over by guys like me!! And by the way........your side is losing sweets!! After next year, its gonna be drill baby drill!!!" ( BIG SMILE).

Then Id hop inside my truck and revved the shit out of it for about 3 mintues.:lol::lol:

Ian.......wire........Frank.........Matthew.........West........Polar..........check this out. This is classic stuff..........

Last edited:
OMG! :eek:

What a Nazi.

I hope his wife was on the phone with the cops.

Nah.....all you gotta do with the obviously miserable k00k types like this is mock them. They only end up like this because they couldnt be normal and fit into anything socially so they find some fringe cause to be part of. That is the common thread with most of the environmental nutters. Think about it.......you think a guy like Chris on here is the life of the party?:D Has he ever even been invited to a party? Rolling Thunder? Tell me this guy isnt the oddball at the water cooler every morning with the gigantic chip on his shoulder pushing completely fringe viewpoints? Nobody wants them at the office Taco Party. Remember the movie, "Bronx Tale"? They are the ones that go in the bathroom. Rolling Thunder........Chris..........the bulldog in the video = all bathroom social invalids.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQpFbfaILzY&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQpFbfaILzY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Look............when people take on a fringe social position, its not by accident. These people never fit into the conventional norm......by a long shot, thus, they find these fringe outlets where they can hang with other social oddballs and not feel like Charlie Brown ( like the guys in the bathroom in the video). A great portion of the 21%ers fall into this realm.......thus, they are 21%ers..........like this k00k feminist bulldog. You know she's driving home after this confrontation and getting on some nutter eco-bulldog site with about 79 members where she can rant and feel like she's relevant. Truth be told.............life would be boring as shit without them to make fun of.

Last edited:

What a Nazi.

Nah.....all you gotta do with the obviously miserable k00k types like this is mock them. They only end up like this because they couldnt be normal and fit into anything socially so they find some fringe cause to be part of. That is the common thread with most of the environmental nutters. Think about it.......you think a guy like Chris on here is the life of the party?:D Has he ever even been invited to a party? Rolling Thunder? Tell me this guy isnt the oddball at the water cooler every morning? Look............when people take on a fringe social position, its not by accident. These people never fit into the conventional norm......by a long shot, thus, they find these fringe outlets where they can hang with other social oddballs and not feel like Charlie Brown. A great portion of the 21%ers fall into this realm.......thus, they are 21%ers..........like this k00k feminist bulldog. You know she's driving home after this confrontation and getting on some nutter eco-bulldog site with about 79 members where she can rant and feel like she's relevant. Truth be told.............life would be boring as shit without them to make fun of.
I think you may have a point.

What a Nazi.

Nah.....all you gotta do with the obviously miserable k00k types like this is mock them. They only end up like this because they couldnt be normal and fit into anything socially so they find some fringe cause to be part of. That is the common thread with most of the environmental nutters. Think about it.......you think a guy like Chris on here is the life of the party?:D Has he ever even been invited to a party? Rolling Thunder? Tell me this guy isnt the oddball at the water cooler every morning? Look............when people take on a fringe social position, its not by accident. These people never fit into the conventional norm......by a long shot, thus, they find these fringe outlets where they can hang with other social oddballs and not feel like Charlie Brown. A great portion of the 21%ers fall into this realm.......thus, they are 21%ers..........like this k00k feminist bulldog. You know she's driving home after this confrontation and getting on some nutter eco-bulldog site with about 79 members where she can rant and feel like she's relevant. Truth be told.............life would be boring as shit without them to make fun of.

Si......a large majority of the OWS people? Those people were bathroom people in terms of social experience in the formative years. 100% certainty. Everybody has self-preservation skills of some kind. The social oddballs frequently find their niche in fringe social "causes". Theres lots of literature on it out there.........sociologists call it "the politics of reason".

Si.........if you never saw the movie, A Bronx Tale"..........grab a copy. One of the best pictures ever.

Last edited:

What a Nazi.

Nah.....all you gotta do with the obviously miserable k00k types like this is mock them. They only end up like this because they couldnt be normal and fit into anything socially so they find some fringe cause to be part of. That is the common thread with most of the environmental nutters. Think about it.......you think a guy like Chris on here is the life of the party?:D Has he ever even been invited to a party? Rolling Thunder? Tell me this guy isnt the oddball at the water cooler every morning with the gigantic chip on his shoulder pushing completely fringe viewpoints? Nobody wants them at the office Taco Party. Remember the movie, "Bronx Tale"? They are the ones that go in the bathroom. Rolling Thunder........Chris..........the bulldog in the video = all bathroom social invalids.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQpFbfaILzY&feature=player_embedded]Put Him In The Bathroom - YouTube[/ame]

Look............when people take on a fringe social position, its not by accident. These people never fit into the conventional norm......by a long shot, thus, they find these fringe outlets where they can hang with other social oddballs and not feel like Charlie Brown ( like the guys in the bathroom in the video). A great portion of the 21%ers fall into this realm.......thus, they are 21%ers..........like this k00k feminist bulldog. You know she's driving home after this confrontation and getting on some nutter eco-bulldog site with about 79 members where she can rant and feel like she's relevant. Truth be told.............life would be boring as shit without them to make fun of.

Oh MY GOD SKOOKS...

You aren't just some pretty pictures and flashy fonts after all!

Dude you got depth...:clap2:

Si......a large majority of the OWS people? Those people were bathroom people in terms of social experience in the formative years. 100% certainty. Everybody has self-preservation skills of some kind. The social oddballs frequently find their niche in fringe social "causes". Theres lots of literature on it out there.........sociologists call it "the politics of reason".

Si.........if you never saw the movie, A Bronx Tale"..........grab a copy. One of the best pictures ever.
I've seen it. Good movie. Good story.

Forum List

Back