More European racism

No one is more racist than White Wing Republicans. No one.

Except democrats......Pig Suey!!!!!!!!!! Didnt West Virginia democrats give a 1/3 of the vote to a guy in prison??? Is he really a better candidate then Obama?

How many black democrats represent majority white districts????????? Hard to ignore facts........you lose

he called them retards in verlin.

you guys should shut the fuck up.

Where did he do that, I missed retards...didnt find anything.

his tweet in verlin:
"Je fonsde out les coreen allez sout vous lebru. Ahahahhahahaah deban zotre."

Je défonce tous les Coréens, allez tous vous brûler. Bande de trisos

Trisos = people afflicted with trisomy 21.

Nach Eklat: Morganella wird heim geschickt - Nationalelf - Live Fussball und News bei sport.ch

he called them retards in verlin.

you guys should shut the fuck up.

his tweet in verlin:

Nach Eklat: Morganella wird heim geschickt - Nationalelf - Live Fussball und News bei sport.ch

According to the article the big sin was calling them their racial type used by anthropologists, mongloids, on of the three (caucasoid and negroid being the others)

After getting riled on the pitch, Morganella let rip on Twitter:

I want to beat up all South Koreans! Bunch of mentally handicapped retards! (“Je les tous Defonce Coréens, allez vous tous Bruler, bande de trisos!”)

Unsurprisingly there was a big backlash to Morganella’s comments on the micro-blogging site, with many accusing the footballer of xenophobia and racism.

After publicly apologising on Twitter for his original comment, the defender has since had his Twitter account suspended. Moreover, calls are growing for the footballer to be kicked out of London 2012.

"South Koreans are mentally handicapped retards!" Michel Morganella (Swiss) has a Twitter meltdown after losing at the Olympics | 101GG Football news

his tweet in verlin:

According to the article the big sin was calling them their racial type used by anthropologists, mongloids, on of the three (caucasoid and negroid being the others)

you understand german and french?

you read the article i linked?

you understood the tweet and the "decoding" i posted?

three strikes, out.

go to bed.

It's crazy that this guy saying something stupid is worse than one of our soccer players getting punched in the face.

his tweet in verlin:

three strikes, out.

go to bed.

fuck the french. I thought you guys conquered them already.

No. It's just a bunch of children who never learned the old "words will never hurt me rhyme". All the adults are more horrified by words than physical violence. Nothing wrong with that?

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Koreans hear much worse from black folks in South Central LA.......He was pissed off and tweeted, which the article did not state (YEAH journalism).....my God, just put him out with South Korea again....the Koreans would take care of him the old fashioned way......

three strikes, out.

go to bed.

fuck the french. I thought you guys conquered them already.

the offending person is swiss.

we could not conquer them. they bankrolled us.

his tweet in verlin:

three strikes, out.

go to bed.

Yes I love the French Language

Fu-toi
Tu es sabbiche
vas faire foutre a la vache (I love it, doesnt make friends with the PETA crowd)

^^^^^^^^^

n00bs

This is known as "rdeaning." rdeaning means twisting every bad thing in the world and somehow relating it to Republicans, even if the topic at hand has nothing to do with Republicans, or, as in this example, even America.

except maybe Obama's mentor of 20 years.

Rev. Wright joined the Marines during Vietnam and earned three White House Commendations. I don't know his feeling towards white people, but I suspect you are not good enough to shine his shoes.

Forum List

Back