More Economic GOOD NEWS: Unemployment falls

Thanks to the Government getting bigger... Not sure that's good news though.

And most of them are temporary jobs.
Just like any jobs created in the public sector.
The stimulus was a failure. Only a partisan fool would not see that.

Well, actually it is not a complete failure. It will help the democratic party in Novemebr as it padded their voter base. And they need that padding as the fence sitters are starting to fall to the right.

No matter who was president right now the census would have had to hire these people.

Why do you people think it would be good to NOT do a census?

No matter who was president right now the census would have had to hire these people.

Why do you people think it would be good to NOT do a census?

Learn to read a thread before commenting.

You are in another world with that question.

Well, actually it is not a complete failure. It will help the democratic party in Novemebr as it padded their voter base. And they need that padding as the fence sitters are starting to fall to the right.

...but it's OK to support an earmark for $485MILLION to build an alternative engine for a jet fighter the DoD doesn't even want? Because it creates jobs?

obie wan pissed away a trillion dollars.. face it lefties, that's what he did,, just pissed it away

The Americans feeding their kids with this money dont agree with you people

I heard all over the radio why unemployment fell. The number 1 reason was because of all the temporary census worker jobs. They hired 200,000+ people. The number 2 reason is the only sector to increase employment was the government worker sector.

So lets be honest here. Unemployment fell because of a ginormous temporary government project and because the government increase hiring. Aka government spending adding to the largest budget deficit in World History is the cause of this "good" news!

This would be like saying. I have $1 million dollars in the bank, too bad I used to have $100 million just yesterday!

Correction. It is like saying I made $1 million dollars this year. Too bad it cost me $100 million to make that $1 million.

Correction:

It is like saying "I made a million dollars this year and I only lost 100 million dollars doing it." (notice the spin to make it like it is good news)

Yeah, yours is better. :)

...but it's OK to support an earmark for $485MILLION to build an alternative engine for a jet fighter the DoD doesn't even want? Because it creates jobs?

Absolutely not.

Did I say it is OK somewhere? I will retract it if I did. I never felt that way before. Maybe you misconstrued something I said? Perehaps I did not artriculate myself properly?

Sorry if I misled you. I certainly did not mean to.

I will now spend the next sevceral hours searching my posts to find where I said anything even remotely close to that, and then I will retract it. It was, by all means, unintentional.....:eusa_angel:

Absolutely not.

Did I say it is OK somewhere? I will retract it if I did. I never felt that way before. Maybe you misconstrued something I said? Perehaps I did not artriculate myself properly?

I will now spend the next sevceral hours searching my posts to find where I said anything even remotely close to that, and then I will retract it. It was, by all means, unintentional.....:eusa_angel:

No, no no....I am just trying to understand where you draw the line.

The Americans feeding their kids with this money dont agree with you people

Those same Americans feeding their children with moeny from a temporary job would much prefer feeding their children with money from a permanent job.

Oh yeah...and the 15 million NOT making money at all to feed their children?

What a rediculous statement you made. Typical of your thinking.

You pretend the stimulus money did no good.

You are wrong and just cant admitt it

Absolutely not.

I know. I was just having a bit of friday fun with you.

Government loves to spend money. So would I if it were not coming out of my pocket.

I am not happy with the spending of this administration just as I was not happy with the spending of the last administration.

You pretend the stimulus money did no good.

You are wrong and just cant admitt it

Yeah. Thats it. I was wrong and I cant admit it.

Good call on your part. Very insightful.

Come see me after you review the numbers with an open mind.

Which, of course, means you will never come see me.

The stimulus worked.

You will never admit it because you are a partisn hack

The stimulus worked.

You will never admit it because you are a partisn hack

If you are going to live in a fantasy world you might as well have this.....
tumblr_l0o7siqfzX1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

Absolutely not.

I know. I was just having a bit of friday fun with you.

Government loves to spend money. So would I if it were not coming out of my pocket.

I am not happy with the spending of this administration just as I was not happy with the spending of the last administration.

That's the thing. Remember the novel/play/movie "Brewster's Millions"? Brewster accepted a challenge to spend $30 million in 30 days and not have any assets to show for it when the money was all gone. Severe limitations were imposed on how much he could pay employees, give away, gamble away, etc. If he succeeded he won something like $300 million.

Now that would be fun when no adverse consequences were involved. Not so much fun if you were spending your own money in hopes of winning the big prize and risking everything you had.

Well the Obama administration is highly successful in spending massive amounts of money and mortgaging the future of generations of Americans and having little or nothing of value to show for it. I wonder if he would choose to do that with his own money or if there was a risk of HIM losing everything?

What we have today is employment figures that look quite bleak.

We also have a White House that appears completely out of the loop in respect to those #s, marching the president out earlier in the week proclaiming the job report would be looking good.

Quite the opposite - 95% of jobs created were government - most of those temporary census jobs.

The president looks very foolish yet again. The guy is reaching presidential parody status very very quickly...

Forum List

Back