More Economic GOOD NEWS: Employers add most jobs in 3 years in March

Hes an R isnt he and the tea party people cheered big time when he won

Yeah, which disproves your claim on its face that the tea party is nothing but far right Republicans.

First of all, having an R next to his name makes him far right? Olympia Snowe is far right? Susan Collins is far right? :lol:

The tea partiers backed Brown because he ran on a platform of preventing the Federal government from taking over the health care industry and on supporting fiscal responsibility in Washington. Brown is fairly liberal when it comes to social issues. I've heard plenty of conservatives already refer to him as a moderate and when he voted for the jobs bill conservatives were already blasting him as a RINO.

If you think that makes him far right then you have to be out there in Hugo Chavez territory or you're just perpetually ignorant.

GOOD NEWS ?????

I'll be damned if I admit the economy is getting better. How can Republicans get elected if people actually see the economy has improved?

LOL, like the people in this country is too stupid to know REAL good news when they see it.
but of course it's only because you are a Republican you aren't celebrating the 160,000 jobs created for the millions now Unemployed

Last edited:

Yeah, which disproves your claim on its face that the tea party is nothing but far right Republicans.

First of all, having an R next to his name makes him far right? Olympia Snowe is far right? Susan Collins is far right? :lol:

The tea partiers backed Brown because he ran on a platform of preventing the Federal government from taking over the health care industry and on supporting fiscal responsibility in Washington. Brown is fairly liberal when it comes to social issues. I've heard plenty of conservatives already refer to him as a moderate and when he voted for the jobs bill conservatives were already blasting him as a RINO.

If you think that makes him far right then you have to be out there in Hugo Chavez territory or you're just perpetually ignorant.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

They cheered the republicans which shows they are pro republican and merely the far right of the republican party.

Nice dancing though there SM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

They cheered the republicans which shows they are pro republican and merely the far right of the republican party.

Nice dancing though there SM

well if there were any Democrats left who they felt they could "cheer", I'm sure they would cheer them too.:lol:

GOOD NEWS ?????

I'll be damned if I admit the economy is getting better. How can Republicans get elected if people actually see the economy has improved?

This limited improvement is not enough to quell the ground swell. It will need to be much more significant than this in the coming months. I just read an article on a financial Web site (can't remember which one) yesterday that had projected the unemployment rate to stay around 9.6% throughout the year. If that ends up being the case then the Republicans will do very well in November as expected.

Even if there is some recovery it's not going help the Democrats recover. It might soften the blow a bit but they are still going to get spanked pretty hard. There are a ton of other issues that people are going to be fuming about at the polls: the health care bill and corrupt way it was passed, the coming amnesty proposal, the coming EPA regulation of green house gasses, the coming Cap and Fraud bill, etc.

While Carville's famous quote has some merit, it isn't always just the economy, stupid. Obama ran on changing the way business is done in Washington and he did. He's made it incredibly more corrupt and the public is seeing him for what he is.

Face it guys you lost the fight.

The stim is working.

HC was not the aremegedon you wanted it to be.

Rs made the mess.

Dems are cleaning it up.

yes, you are right, the dems were absolutely innocent, they did nothing the entire time, even after they took the majority in 2007

its all the republicans and bush's fault, no one else :cuckoo:

COVER STORY: Time to Go! Inside the Worst Congress Ever : Rolling Stone

But the 109th Congress is no mild departure from the norm, no slight deviation in an already-underwhelming history. No, this is nothing less than a historic shift in how our democracy is run. The Republicans who control this Congress are revolutionaries, and they have brought their revolutionary vision for the House and Senate quite unpleasantly to fruition. In the past six years they have castrated the political minority, abdicated their oversight responsibilities mandated by the Constitution, enacted a conscious policy of massive borrowing and unrestrained spending, and installed a host of semipermanent mechanisms for transferring legislative power to commercial interests. They aimed far lower than any other Congress has ever aimed, and they nailed their target.

"The 109th Congress is so bad that it makes you wonder if democracy is a failed experiment," says Jonathan Turley, a noted constitutional scholar and the Shapiro Professor of Public Interest Law at George Washington Law School. "I think that if the Framers went to Capitol Hill today, it would shake their confidence in the system they created. Congress has become an exercise of raw power with no principles -- and in that environment corruption has flourished. The Republicans in Congress decided from the outset that their future would be inextricably tied to George Bush and his policies. It has become this sad session of members sitting down and drinking Kool-Aid delivered by Karl Rove. Congress became a mere extension of the White House."

:lol::lol:

rolling stone....and it doesn't even support your point

seriously, why do you continue to lie?

You know damn well the tea party is meerely the republican far right
You are showing your ignorance again.

I have never been a republican nor am I 'far right.'

This is why you and so many other big government fools and useful idiots fail so badly attacking the movement, you don't understand it.

Its regular run of the mill Americans, not 'far anything.'

WASHINGTON – The nation's economy posted its largest job gain in three years in March, while the unemployment rate remained at 9.7 percent for the third straight month.

The increase in payrolls is the latest sign that the economic recovery is gaining momentum and healing in the job market is beginning. Still, the healing is likely to be slow, and most economists don't expect new hiring to be fast enough this year to rapidly reduce the unemployment rate.

Employers added most jobs in 3 years in March - Yahoo! News

Hmmmm......maybe we've turned the corner!!

Good news for the USA.

Some on here dont like this news very much though.

There wasn't a gain, it was a net loss again, just not as many as last month.

Stop trying to paint bad news as good news, its not working.

That is GREAT NEWS

Looks like the economy is recovering

yeah no good news for those who want this coutnry to fail so their party can gain ground.

There wasn't a gain, it was a net loss again, just not as many as last month.

Stop trying to paint bad news as good news, its not working.

Didn't read the article AGAIN, huh..........:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I guess you think if you keep saying it, it will make it so. Fraid not!!

Like any true American, I appreciate good news about the economy

You know damn well the tea party is meerely the republican far right
You are showing your ignorance again.

I have never been a republican nor am I 'far right.'

This is why you and so many other big government fools and useful idiots fail so badly attacking the movement, you don't understand it.

Its regular run of the mill Americans, not 'far anything.'
Truthmatters sometimes exaggerates. I think it is for effect. An exaggeration like the above is more of a statement of how she feels about the tea parties.

Though I am a registered Democrat, my wife, a fundamentalist Christian counts as her closest friends the tea bag majority of Republican party membership.

I am a fiscal conservative. My wife is a political conservative. We have wide differences. She thinks Clinton should have been removed from office for having dallied with "that woman, Ms Lewinski." I say it is none of our business what Clinton's sex life was or is. That is a private matter that none of us should be prying into. I believe the Republicans shamed themselves by making sexual behavior a political issue. The nation in the past did not do so unless the story broke out in public, like hookers jumping out of a Senator's car and into the Potomac River. My wife thinks that private moral issues should be public issues when the office has high visibility. I say no. I don't care what Barney Frank does in the privacy of his own home, and I do not care what Arnold Schwartzennegger does in his home. It is none of my business, but I would not blame him if he occasionally hired a call girl.

Republicans believe in spending lots of money on military industrial causes. I believe in being frugal, thus I can not be a Republican. The two most frugal presidents for their time were William Jefferson Clinton and John Fitzgerald Kennedy. The biggest spenders have been Reagan and Bush II.

If I find somebody who maintains that he or she is a fiscal conservative, I tell them that the Democratic party needs them to uphold the strong fiscal conservative traditions of the party. Without us old fashioned Democrats hanging around, the party would become totally infused with idealistic liberal spenders. Ugh! Heaven forbid! As you can see having two parties that believe in spend, spend, spend, spend is not a good thing.

Perspective can be difficult to understand, but perspective is reality for most people.

Forum List

Back