More Economic GOOD NEWS: Employers add most jobs in 3 years in March

you are teh republican far right from the posts of yours Ive seen.

Tell us your platform then

Hmm compare that with the national debt chart and you will see a delayed response pattern. Govt spending does create jobs. with a bit of a lag of course.
Unless that spending oppresses the private sector causing more job losses.

It's a sad day when the ratio of those employed by the government to the private sector grows so fast, mainly because the government produces no product.

the govt produces war.

And yes this is what happened during the bush presidency. Check how many govt jobs were created then vs private sector.

ummm

obama....afghanistan....

no surprise you missed that one USC

No, I expected the news to be bad, and it is. Unemployment is still high, jobs are lost faster than gained - bad news, as I expected.

I have no intention of trying to spin it into something it is not.

I predict that the joblessness is just biding time until it goes into a second round of eruption with the ramifications of the healthcare bill.

I don't necessarily disagree with you. I don't at all believe in the long run Obama is going to save this economy. His ideas can't work. They never have. On the surface, there does appear to be some short term growth and that is what is being debated.

you are teh republican far right from the posts of yours Ive seen.

No, you never see. That's the problem. You see only what you want to see.

I'm a libertarian. There is no right or left. There is only pro-freedom and anti-freedom.

Face it guys you lost the fight.

The stim is working.

HC was not the aremegedon you wanted it to be.

Rs made the mess.

Dems are cleaning it up.

yes, you are right, the dems were absolutely innocent, they did nothing the entire time, even after they took the majority in 2007

its all the republicans and bush's fault, no one else :cuckoo:

Face it guys you lost the fight.

The stim is working.

HC was not the aremegedon you wanted it to be.

Rs made the mess.

Dems are cleaning it up.

yes, you are right, the dems were absolutely innocent, they did nothing the entire time, even after they took the majority in 2007

its all the republicans and bush's fault, no one else :cuckoo:

COVER STORY: Time to Go! Inside the Worst Congress Ever : Rolling Stone

But the 109th Congress is no mild departure from the norm, no slight deviation in an already-underwhelming history. No, this is nothing less than a historic shift in how our democracy is run. The Republicans who control this Congress are revolutionaries, and they have brought their revolutionary vision for the House and Senate quite unpleasantly to fruition. In the past six years they have castrated the political minority, abdicated their oversight responsibilities mandated by the Constitution, enacted a conscious policy of massive borrowing and unrestrained spending, and installed a host of semipermanent mechanisms for transferring legislative power to commercial interests. They aimed far lower than any other Congress has ever aimed, and they nailed their target.

"The 109th Congress is so bad that it makes you wonder if democracy is a failed experiment," says Jonathan Turley, a noted constitutional scholar and the Shapiro Professor of Public Interest Law at George Washington Law School. "I think that if the Framers went to Capitol Hill today, it would shake their confidence in the system they created. Congress has become an exercise of raw power with no principles -- and in that environment corruption has flourished. The Republicans in Congress decided from the outset that their future would be inextricably tied to George Bush and his policies. It has become this sad session of members sitting down and drinking Kool-Aid delivered by Karl Rove. Congress became a mere extension of the White House."

Last edited:
Employers add most jobs in 3 years in March - USATODAY.com

WASHINGTON (AP) — The economy created the largest number of jobs last month since the recession began, while the unemployment rate remained at 9.7% for the third straight month.
The Labor Department said employers added 162,000 jobs in March, the most in three years but below analysts' expectations of 190,000. The total includes 48,000 temporary workers hired for the U.S. Census, also fewer than many economists forecast.

Private employers added 123,000 jobs, the most since May 2007.

What are you? The fountain of misinformation? Only you dumbass leftsheeple believe these rigged numbers.

GOOD NEWS ?????

I'll be damned if I admit the economy is getting better. How can Republicans get elected if people actually see the economy has improved?

Forum List

Back