More economic good news.....Dow breaks 18,000

Yep, we should have followed the European example of austerity like the GOP wanted us to, then we could be enjoying the recession like they are.

too stupid and liberal of course!! European govt spends a far greater % of GDP than we do so there was no austerity at all, and, they have a far lower standard of living than we do. France for example as the per capita income of Arkansas, about our poorest state, thanks to their soviet policies.

Ask questions if you still don't understand.

Dang, when will President Obama stop destroying the economy?

Its that damned Obamacare bringing the economy to its knees

Republicans warned us but we didn't listen

Obamacare will keep costs about 80% above what they would be under a capitalist health care system and it will shorten our lives about 10-20 years below the capitalist life span.

My rich brother admitted to me today that the baby boomers set themselves up really good and fucked the next generation. But he thinks the next generation of corporations will go back to giving its workers affordable healthcare, pensions or at least 401K matches, higher pay, etc. He says they are seeing this way doesn't work and our generation will fight to make it better for the next generation. Or the companies will see in order to keep good workers you have to offer more not less.

Obamacare will keep costs about 80% above what they would be under a capitalist health care system and it will shorten our lives about 10-20 years below the capitalist life span.

Bullshit! It went up 900% once Bush got into office. Obamacare actually gave the healthcare giants a window to get their houses in order. Those private companies said they needed a few years. We knew they would gouge us until those price controls kick in.

You either don't know this or you are being dishonest.

Bullshit! It went up 900% once Bush got into office. Obamacare actually gave the healthcare giants a window to get their houses in order. Those private companies said they needed a few years. We knew they would gouge us until those price controls kick in.

well then we should have soviet price controls in all industries so we can have a soviet standard of living.

See why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance. Is any other conclusion possible?

well then we should have soviet price controls in all industries so we can have a soviet standard of living.

See why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance. Is any other conclusion possible?

Well when you think we want a Soviet style model, that just makes you a bat shit moron brainwashed right wing fool. No more no less. Why didn't you pick Australia or Canada or England or even German country? Why did you have to pick Soviet? Are you that brainwashed by your daddy or are you actually that old comrad? Fuck off!

Total bullshit

Healthcare costs are dropping

Yep, we should have followed the European example of austerity like the GOP wanted us to, then we could be enjoying the recession like they are.

Republicans slammed the brakes on the recovery by stopping investment and laying off public workers

The first recovery done under austerity

Then they complain that it took so long

Well when you think we want a Soviet style model,

dear, if you don't want a soviet model then why be so afraid to tell us what model you want in each industry. What does your fear teach you. Do you think its coincidental that our liberals spied for Stalin?

dear, if you don't want a soviet model then why be so afraid to tell us what model you want in each industry. What does your fear teach you. Do you think its coincidental that our liberals spied for Stalin?

You are a brainwashed right wing nut job. Piss off. Not even worth my time. Happy birthday baby jesus. I didn't like adult Jesus. he was a bit of a know it all dick. I liked baby jesus before he got all hippy.

You are a brainwashed right wing nut job. Piss off. Not even worth my time. Happy birthday baby jesus. I didn't like adult Jesus. he was a bit of a know it all dick. I liked baby jesus before he got all hippy.

Republicans slammed the brakes on the recovery by stopping investment and laying off public workers

The first recovery done under austerity

Then they complain that it took so long

Edward is losing it. He wants to know "what we are afraid of"? Question is, what is he afraid of? If he's like most right wing nut jobs, no matter how poor he is, he's worried the blacks, muslims and mexican illegals are going to come take what is rightfully his. His immigrant ancestors came here and now they want to sink all the ships coming to the new world? Sounds very much like the baby boomers. They set themselves up with huge pensions, great social security and medicare benefits, cheap college, high paying jobs, EVERYTHING, and then as soon as it was time for them to retire, they pulled up the ladder of success after them so we would not have the same as them because we don't have enough paying into the system to pay for all the baby boomers who are living longer. So guess what? We need the immigrants to be documented and paying in so we can have ss and medicare some day. Fuck off Republicans and old people.

Ur not only gay ur stupid.

Ur not only gay ur stupid.

if you don't want a soviet model then why be so afraid to tell us what model you want in each industry. What does your fear teach you. Do you think its coincidental that our liberals spied for Stalin?

Forum List

Back