More Economic GOOD NEWS: Americans Net Worth UP 1.3%

old news <yawn>.....

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

Average Income in 2006 up $60,000 for Top 1 Percent of Households, Just $430 for Bottom 90 Percent: Income Concentration at Highest Level Since 1928, New Analysis Shows

Average Income in 2006 up $60,000 for Top 1 Percent of Households, Just $430 for Bottom 90 Percent: Income Concentration at Highest Level Since 1928, New Analysis Shows &mdash; Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Have problems dealing with facts Titanic?

Foreclosures lowest in 4 years
Foreclosure rates up by smallest amount in 4 years - USATODAY.com

That looks like MORE ECONOMIC GOOD NEWS!

Maybe I need to start another thread

No foreclosures going up is actually bad.

So is this recession which is the worst in 70 years. The facts that foreclosures are at their lowest point in four years (which is pre-recession) is GOOD NEWS

That is not what your article said.

It said "RealtyTrac said Thursday that the number of U.S. households facing foreclosure in February grew 6% from the year-ago level, the smallest annual increase in four years."

Foreclosure rates have still gone up, it just went up by a smaller amount.

Like if you have a credit card bill that increases 50% every year, and one year it goes up by only 48% that doesn't mean your credit card bill went down. It means the rate of increase was a bit slowed.

The foreclosure rate grew 6% in February, from the February previous year. That is nothing to be happy about.

If it went down 6% that is a different story.

Of course it had nothing to do with Obama's policies it was due to weather.

My net worth gained the entire time under Bush too... did not dip once, really... but that is because of my financial decisions, not what any President is really doing... I could just as easily be losing net worth under Obama as I am gaining it

This is about the country and not Dave.

The economic recession caused Americans to lose $18 trillion in personal wealth. That is the value of their homes, 401Ks, investments minus their debts.

That $18 trillion is more than the current national debt ($12 trillion).

In the last three quarters of 2009 we regained $6 trillion of that loss. That is real money for real Americans

Definitely ECONOMIC GOOD NEWS

Giving up on the "housing market has recovered" bullshit huh ? .........:eusa_whistle:

My net worth gained the entire time under Bush too... did not dip once, really... but that is because of my financial decisions, not what any President is really doing... I could just as easily be losing net worth under Obama as I am gaining it

The economic recession caused Americans to lose $18 trillion in personal wealth. That is the value of their homes, 401Ks, investments minus their debts.

In the last three quarters of 2009 we regained $6 trillion of that loss. That is real money for real Americans

Giving up on the "housing market has recovered" bullshit huh ? .........:eusa_whistle:

Stabilized and actually had a small increase.......:eusa_whistle:

Growth in stock portfolios delivered the biggest lift to net worth in the October-to-December period. The value of stocks rose by nearly 4% to $7.7 trillion. Higher home prices helped a bit. The value of real-estate holdings edged up 0.2%.

Last edited:

Stabilized and actually had a small increase.......:eusa_whistle:

Growth in stock portfolios delivered the biggest lift to net worth in the October-to-December period. The value of stocks rose by nearly 4% to $7.7 trillion. Higher home prices helped a bit. The value of real-estate holdings edged up 0.2%.

Sure thing, Gibbs .........

Have problems dealing with facts Titanic?

Foreclosures lowest in 4 years
Foreclosure rates up by smallest amount in 4 years - USATODAY.com

That looks like MORE ECONOMIC GOOD NEWS!

Maybe I need to start another thread

So is this recession which is the worst in 70 years. The facts that foreclosures are at their lowest point in four years (which is pre-recession) is GOOD NEWS

Are you Harry Reid?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Now if they could only find a JOB--so they won't have to dig into all of this new found wealth to SURVIVE---:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

That is not what your article said.

It said "RealtyTrac said Thursday that the number of U.S. households facing foreclosure in February grew 6% from the year-ago level, the smallest annual increase in four years."

Foreclosure rates have still gone up, it just went up by a smaller amount.

Like if you have a credit card bill that increases 50% every year, and one year it goes up by only 48% that doesn't mean your credit card bill went down. It means the rate of increase was a bit slowed.

The foreclosure rate grew 6% in February, from the February previous year. That is nothing to be happy about.

If it went down 6% that is a different story.

Foreclosurers are expected to rise in 2010--along with unemployment. This is the second round on foreclosures. The first was due to bad lending practices fully supported & defended by the Federal government. This one is due to Americans losing their jobs & not being able to find another. California is now up to 12.4% unemployment & in some areas of California up to 30%. There are NO JOBS.

The Number Of Foreclosures Will Rise In 2010

Last edited:
Liberal speak-- a reduction in growth is called a cut.

Forum List

Back