Diamond Dave
Crusader Frank
Soggy in NOLA
Ihopehefails
Xenophon
Oldandtired
TitanicSailor

All rooting for the country to fail and in MISERY over the
ECONOMIC GOOD NEWS that the PEOPLE of the UNITED STATES have regained $6 Trillion in personal wealth

You have to be one of the most unabashed, selfish pricks I have ever seen in my life Right Winger, besides Owe bama.

Like you are cheering for our people. You are cheering against our people, and why no one respects you. Your friends are abandoning ewe left and right. Get used to it.

Diamond Dave
Crusader Frank
Soggy in NOLA
Ihopehefails
Xenophon
Oldandtired
TitanicSailor

ECONOMIC GOOD NEWS that the PEOPLE of the UNITED STATES have regained $6 Trillion in personal wealth

Im not in misery over anything RW. Im just not stupid to pretend everything is great when it's not.

So America regains 6 trillion dollars of lost wealth but AMERICANS only gained 1.3%.....
Hmmmmm...lost 18 trillion...gained 6 trillion...that sounds like 33%

1.3% of 18 trillion divided by 300 million Americans....628 dollars each...
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:lol:

You dumb ass...since when is receiving your tax return considered "great economic news" and directly attributed to the stimulus? Another sucker has swallowed the hook, line and sinker!!!! Congrats rightwinger...you've been duped again.

Diamond Dave
Crusader Frank
Soggy in NOLA
Ihopehefails
Xenophon
Oldandtired
TitanicSailor

Im not in misery over anything RW. Im just not stupid to pretend everything is great when it's not.

I'm just cheering for some ECONOMIC GOOD NEWS

Like all loyal Americans should

Diamond Dave
Crusader Frank
Soggy in NOLA
Ihopehefails
Xenophon
Oldandtired
TitanicSailor

Wow.. not inherently attributing everything dealing with personal net worth of one or many people to the government is rooting for the country to fail???.... you are indeed one warped and stupid motherfucker

obama_approval_index_march_10_2010.jpg

Pilot to bombadeer, bombs away, target Right Winger!

hahaha

I'm just cheering for some ECONOMIC GOOD NEWS

Like all loyal Americans should

Im not going to be cheering about making it to the top level of the ship after the iceberg has ripped through it and hull is filling with water. It's time to work, not cheer.

So America regains 6 trillion dollars of lost wealth but AMERICANS only gained 1.3%.....
Hmmmmm...lost 18 trillion...gained 6 trillion...that sounds like 33%

1.3% of 18 trillion divided by 300 million Americans....628 dollars each...
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:lol:

You dumb ass...since when is receiving your tax return considered "great economic news" and directly attributed to the stimulus? Another sucker has swallowed the hook, line and sinker!!!! Congrats rightwinger...you've been duped again.

You scoff at $6 trillion?

Math must not be your best subject

1.3% was just last quarter of 2009 which combined with 4.5% and 5.5% in the second and third quarters for a total of 11.3%

A $6 trillion increase in personal wealth equates to $20,000 per American not $628

Logic escapes Right Winger. I'm almost positive the millions upon millions losing homes and jobs saw a significant increase in net worth.

The term "clueless" always comes to the forefront when I see Right Wingers viewpoint.

Diamond Dave
Crusader Frank
Soggy in NOLA
Ihopehefails
Xenophon
Oldandtired
TitanicSailor

Hey dickwad, how'd you come up with I wanted the country to fail because you can't answer this:

"More proof that Bush was right in trying to get people to invest a portion of their SocSecurity in US equities.

Right, RW?"

Wrong again. BAD government hater. Good government supporter.

Again, ewe are not capable of understanding, or being honest.

Oh well, have fun clown.

Right Winger is welded to Obama's nut sack, so honesty has left his building.

Stupid thread from a hockey helmetted individual.

;)

Diamond Dave
Crusader Frank
Soggy in NOLA
Ihopehefails
Xenophon
Oldandtired
TitanicSailor

Actually I root for Obama fails to pass his agenda so this country prospers.

Forum List

Back