More Divisive Tactics From Obama

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Imagine if any other president made ads specifically targeting white people and telling them he has their backs. Why can't he just address all Americans at one time and tell us all the same message? This is wrong to speak to one group and exclude others. If Obama is telling one group he has their backs, I'm thinking the rest of us better watch our backs.

President Barack Obama's reelection campaign is launching its first ad specifically aimed at black voters, a national radio spot entitled "We've Got Your Back," a campaign aide confirmed to Yahoo News. The Grio first reported the news.

Obama campaign launches first ad targeting black voters
Obama campaign launches first ad targeting black voters | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Oooook....this is like when you hear republican strategists talking about how they need to target minorities in order to win their vote.

Naturally the op is too stupid to figure out this simple, well used campaign tactic.

Seriously you have a made up outrqge over a common accurace.

Oooook....this is like when you hear republican strategists talking about how they need to target minorities in order to win their vote.

Naturally the op is too stupid to figure out this simple, well used campaign tactic.

Seriously you have a made up outrqge over a common accurace.

Usually, I hear Dems criticizing Repubs for not addressing all the groups. I think we should all be addressed equally and get the same message. Either Obama has the backs of the American people or not. I say not.

If the Repubs address minorities for any reason, it should be to tell them that the Dems lie about Repubs not supporting ALL Americans.

Forum List

Back