More Dinosaur Soft Tissue Finds in 2017

thats awesome. Thanks
Your affinity for magical thinking has hamdicapped your rational mind.
Half life of DNA is 521 years. Explain how DNA was found in this dinosaur.

I'm open to evidence, so tell me. I have nothing in this horse race, nothing changes for me if the fossil is 200 million years or 200. Enlighten me.
You know, you are asking me to spoonfeed you answers to questions scientists have already answered. Look it up yourself.

"I have nothing in this horse race"

Shameless lie. You are a young earth creationist.
So you have no idea on anything I brought up.

It's that way with a lot of you. You've been programmed to believe in things you don't understand and when evidence shows the contrary you lash out like a child.
Is that what you tell yourself? That, if someone doesn't spponfeed you facts you are too lazy to find yourself, then they don't know about them? What a totally bizarre way to live.

No, here is the actual truth: you are a very dishonest person. If you cared to know this information, you would have already tried to look it up yourself. You haven't . This shows you are lying when you say you want to know it.

Furthermore, more evidence of your dishonesty comes when you say ridiculously false things....you are shown they are false...must you do not admit your errors or discard the absurd arguments you make from your false premises.

Lies make baby jesus cry.
Very straightforward question. Half life of DNA is 521 years. Explain why DNA was found in this fossil.

They are not 100 percent it is DNA. If it is, it probably belongs to something else.
By one million years old, there would be nothing left.

Your affinity for magical thinking has hamdicapped your rational mind.

I'm open to evidence, so tell me. I have nothing in this horse race, nothing changes for me if the fossil is 200 million years or 200. Enlighten me.
You know, you are asking me to spoonfeed you answers to questions scientists have already answered. Look it up yourself.

It's that way with a lot of you. You've been programmed to believe in things you don't understand and when evidence shows the contrary you lash out like a child.
Is that what you tell yourself? That, if someone doesn't spponfeed you facts you are too lazy to find yourself, then they don't know about them? What a totally bizarre way to live.

No, here is the actual truth: you are a very dishonest person. If you cared to know this information, you would have already tried to look it up yourself. You haven't . This shows you are lying when you say you want to know it.

Furthermore, more evidence of your dishonesty comes when you say ridiculously false things....you are shown they are false...must you do not admit your errors or discard the absurd arguments you make from your false premises.

Very straightforward question. Half life of DNA is 521 years. Explain why DNA was found in this fossil.
No. Look it up yourself. Or continue to stomp your feet and dance and prance and declare victory over the scientific community, because a stranger on the internet did not Google something for you. Your choice. Hint: one is the action of someone honestly seeking information, while the other is the action of a shameless liar who prefers ignorance.

No. Look it up yourself. Or continue to stomp your feet and dance and prance and declare victory, because a stranger on the internet did not Google something for you. Your choice. Hint: one is the action of someone honestly seeking information, while the other is the action of a shameless liar who prefers ignorance.
I did look it up. Says it's impossible for DNA to exist after 6.8 million years, let alone the 190 million years they say this fossil is.

So do fill me in.

No. Look it up yourself. Or continue to stomp your feet and dance and prance and declare victory, because a stranger on the internet did not Google something for you. Your choice. Hint: one is the action of someone honestly seeking information, while the other is the action of a shameless liar who prefers ignorance.
I did look it up. Says it's impossible for DNA to exist after 6.8 million years, let alone the 190 million years they say this fossil is.

So do fill me in.
Simple logic says if DNA cannot exist for 6.8 million years that this fossil is not that old.

So do fill me in.
That's a lie. No, I will not look it up for you.

So do fill me in.
Simple logic says if DNA cannot exist for 6.8 million years that this fossil is not that old.
Let me help you out:

First , provide the source of the claim you are arguing against. Specifically, the assertion that dinosaur DNA was extracted from a dinosaur fossil.

So do fill me in.
Let me help you out:

First , provide the source of the claim you are arguing against. Specifically, the assertion that dinosaur DNA was extracted from a dinosaur fossil.
TN gave a link thinking it proved his point. It says they found DNA. Look it up yourself.

With a little research you will also find that intact DNA was found in dino bones in 2009. It was found using three independent methods.

Schweitzer, M. H. et al. 2009. Biomolecular Characterization and Protein Sequences of the Campanian Hadrosaur B. Canadensis. Science. 324 (5927): 626-631.

Biomolecular Characterization and Protein Sequences of the Campanian Hadrosaur B. canadensis | Science

So calling me a liar that half life of DNA is 521 years simply validates you do not know what you are talking about. It simply validates you fear the truth and distort reality to make it conform to your bubble world beliefs.

So do fill me in.
Let me help you out:

TN gave a link thinking it proved his point. It says they found DNA. Look it up yourself.

With a little research you will also find that intact DNA was found in dino bones in 2009. It was found using three independent methods.

Schweitzer, M. H. et al. 2009. Biomolecular Characterization and Protein Sequences of the Campanian Hadrosaur B. Canadensis. Science. 324 (5927): 626-631.

Biomolecular Characterization and Protein Sequences of the Campanian Hadrosaur B. canadensis | Science

So calling me a liar that half life of DNA is 521 years simply validates you do not know what you are talking about. It simply validates you fear the truth and distort reality to make it conform to your bubble world beliefs.
Neither of those links say that, sorry. See where I am going with this?

"So calling me a liar that half life of DNA is 521 years "

I didn't call you a liar for that. Pay attention!

Last edited:

So do fill me in.
Let me help you out:

Neither of those links say that, sorry. See where I am going with this?

"So calling me a liar that half life of DNA is 521 years "

I didn't call you a liar for that. Pay attention!

So do fill me in.
That's a lie. No, I will not look it up for you.

Not a lie.
It simply blows your belief system to hell so you lash out like a child.

Forum List

Back