More Dimocrat Math

LMAO

Oh so typical for a BS 'statistic' that is not based on concrete facts or anything dealing in reality.... They love this 'subjective' type of thing so they can always shift the criteria or target around

Damn, that is FUNNY!

Yeah...but what is missed is the irony.

The pay czar and the administration implies that it is hogwash to think that the "better emplyees" will leave a company if their salaries are lower...yet the administration applauds....OR AT LEAST DOES NOT CRITICIZE... the efforts of a company that takes stimulus money to give raises to valued employees that would leave if they did not get the raises.

Am I the only one who sees this irony?

Damn, that is FUNNY!

Yeah...but what is missed is the irony.

The pay czar and the administration implies that it is hogwash to think that the "better emplyees" will leave a company if their salaries are lower...yet the administration applauds....OR AT LEAST DOES NOT CRITICIZE... the efforts of a company that takes stimulus money to give raises to valued employees that would leave if they did not get the raises.

Am I the only one who sees this irony?
Good point. But, if I don't laugh at this insanity, I will join it. That doesn't appeal to me.

The Associated Press: STIMULUS WATCH: Salary raise counted as saved job
WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama's economic recovery program saved 935 jobs at the Southwest Georgia Community Action Council, an impressive success story for the stimulus plan. Trouble is, only 508 people work there.

:lol::lol::lol:

And they're even trying to defend their actions. :cuckoo:

But officials defended the practice of counting raises as saved jobs.

"If I give you a raise, it is going to save a portion of your job," HHS spokesman Luis Rosero said.

I think that should end the "saved jobs" bullshit. Jobs are either created or lost. Unemployment either goes up or down. Tax revenue goes up or down, as does the deficit. One of Obama's biggest applause lines during the campaign was...
"when you're in a hole...stop diggin' " Would be nice if he heeded his own advice instead of burying the economy with the massive increase in the national debt.

Where are you liberals??????????????? Crickets..... LOL
Waiting for their talking points

I think that should end the "saved jobs" bullshit. Jobs are either created or lost. Unemployment either goes up or down. Tax revenue goes up or down, as does the deficit. One of Obama's biggest applause lines during the campaign was...
"when you're in a hole...stop diggin' " Would be nice if he heeded his own advice instead of burying the economy with the massive increase in the national debt.

But it won't. It won't be long and the bullshit will start flowing. The Messiah is going to speak this morning about the over 10% unemployed. That's when his disciples will start chasing their tails.

Forum List

Back