More details emerge in fatal Carson City massacre

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
By F.T. NORTON
LVN News Service

CARSON CITY — A gunman armed with an AK-47 rifle opened fire on and inside an IHOP restaurant Tuesday in south Carson City, injuring eight people and killing three and himself. Among the dead were two members of the Nevada National Guard, according to officials.

More details emerge in fatal Carson City massacre | LahontanValleyNews.com

I am not saying he was illegal but there are many more like him in the country.

The story I read it appears he targeted the military members. He purposefully went clear to the back where they were to open fire on them. Perhaps we should be checking if he had any contacts with certain Mexican gangs or groups.

I am sure Obama won't high light this lone terrorist as he was not white.

Ihops food does kinda suck except for the pancakes.
Sorry, their Swedish crepes International Breakfast is the best in the world, from coast to coast. I liked them better though, when they actually squeezed the oranges for juice. That gave way to a push for profit in their desire to survive. Unfortunately, they may not know it, but cutting out fresh orange juice was accompanied by their loss of about half their customer base who came for the fresh juice. Pity.

I'm sorry you have a dismal IHOP in your area. Ours rocks, except for the juice. The bacon is smoked well, they know how to cook eggs to perfection if you like over easy or over medium, it is exactly as you order it every time. I liked it better though, when they shredded real fresh potatoes on the hash browns, though. The swede pancakes have lingonberries that are hard to come by. It's the only dish that still uses real butter in the lingonberry butter, though. And if I don't like it, I am proficient at making Swedish crepes and figured out how to do the Lingonberry butter. Thanks to the internet, I have access to Lingonberries, no matter if the stores don't carry them or not. They have uncharted antioxidants that I believe might surpass anything else. They're like no other berry. Those Swedes are bright folks. It's gotta be the lingonberries--good brain food.

This is the grim reaper the crazed man who did this heinous crime:

s-EDUARDO-SENCION-large.jpg

credits for photo

By F.T. NORTON
LVN News Service

CARSON CITY — A gunman armed with an AK-47 rifle opened fire on and inside an IHOP restaurant Tuesday in south Carson City, injuring eight people and killing three and himself. Among the dead were two members of the Nevada National Guard, according to officials.

Born in Mexico but here with a valid U.S. passport.

Ihops food does kinda suck except for the pancakes.
Sorry, their Swedish crepes International Breakfast is the best in the world, from coast to coast. I liked them better though, when they actually squeezed the oranges for juice. That gave way to a push for profit in their desire to survive. Unfortunately, they may not know it, but cutting out fresh orange juice was accompanied by their loss of about half their customer base who came for the fresh juice. Pity.
''

This is about the food????????????

The story I read it appears he targeted the military members. He purposefully went clear to the back where they were to open fire on them. Perhaps we should be checking if he had any contacts with certain Mexican gangs or groups.

I am sure Obama won't high light this lone terrorist as he was not white.

I don't know about Obama, but Nevada does.

By F.T. NORTON
LVN News Service

I believe those 19 that brought down the world trade center had "valid U.S. Passports."

The blood of these heroes are on the hands of gun advocates. Gun do kill. AK-47 shoot 11 people in 7 seconds.

By F.T. NORTON
LVN News Service

I believe those 19 that brought down the world trade center had "valid U.S. Passports."

Exactly!!

If any crazy wants a gun they WILL get a gun!!! No matter if it's illegal or legal. As they often say - guns don't kill people; people kill people!

The blood of these heroes are on the hands of gun advocates. Gun do kill. AK-47 shoot 11 people in 7 seconds.

The blood of these heroes is on the hands of one crazy dude! How do the drug cartels in Mexico get weapons illegally???? Want to disarm the masses, go for it. You will see a lot more killings. BTW, in Mexico NOBODY is allowed to own a gun and how many innocent people have been killed? Get my point?

You have to think of all those potential Democratic voters.
Think of it!! Wave after wave of Democratic pluralities on the horizon as far as the eye can see.
There's a limit to how many votes an Anthony Wiener can generate, yano!

Forum List

Back